LGBT folks of Somalispot and Abdijohnson/Abdijew you have been betrayed by Trump administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always been anti-trump, because I'm a rational human being.

What is wrong is booty-clapping for man who does not care about your rights and exusing his behavior.

You act like the abused wife.

I am an honest man.

Even when people here post threads that have false information, I edit it.

For example, just today, someone made a thread that said a guy who stole donuts got 15 year sentence when it was only 60 days.

I edited the title because it bothered me alot and because I hate lies. I am all about honesty and the truth, unlike you.

I just gave you one example that happened a few hours ago.

I can provide so much more.

I am an honest man.

Even when people here post threads that have false information, I edit it.

For example, just today, someone made a thread that said a guy who stole donuts got 15 year sentence when it was only 60 days.

I edited the title because it bothered me alot and because I hate lies. I am all about honesty and the truth, unlike you.

I just gave you one example that happened a few hours ago.

I can provide so much more.

That has nothing to do with the matter that we are discussing.

You are side-stepping it the facts and substituting it with your own reality.

Me and the LGBT community will welcome you back, when you are done.

That has nothing to do with the matter that we are discussing.

You are side-stepping it the facts and substituting it with your own reality.

Me and the LGBT community will welcome you back, when you are done.

It has everything to do with it.

I'm providing proof how I am much more honest and truthful than you and many people here.

You lie constantly.

It has everything to do with it.

I'm providing proof how I am much more honest and truthful than you and many people here.

You lie constantly.

Don't insult my intelligence.

A man holding a flag is not a national policy to trust and his action speak louder.

The following and we are only 6 months in his Presidency.

1) Has as his Vice-President a man who denied and delayed health services to LGBT people in Indiana

2) Nominates a judge to the supreme court who is consistently against gay rights, voted against giving lesbian couple to have their name on a birth certificate even though the same was made for straight married couples.

Source: http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-gorsuch-court-20170628-story.html

3) Nominates Jeff Session to over-see the justice department

4) Bans trans men and women from serving in the military.

You are a sorry excuse for an LGBT member. Look at this mental gymnastics @Gucci mane.

A man holding a flag is not a national policy to trust and his action speak louder.

The following:

1) Has as his Vice-President a man who denied and delayed health services to LGBT people in Indiana

2) Nominates a judge to the supreme court who is consistently against gay rights, voted against giving lesbian couple to have their name on a birth certificate even though the same was made for straight married couples.

Source: http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-gorsuch-court-20170628-story.html

And we are only 6 months in his Presidency.

You are a sorry excuse for an LGBT member. Look at this mental gymnastics @Gucci mane.

He's been recorded on tape and print many times that he's pro LGBTQ years before he announced his candidacy.

You lie in every post. You're even more anti Trump now to rehabilitation your past

He's been recorded on tape and print many times that he's pro LGBTQ years before he announced his candidacy.

You lie in every post. You're even more anti Trump now to rehabilitation your past

He also said he didn't want to cut medicaid or medicare but he celebrated it when the House healthcare bill did exactly that.

Water is more consistent than he is, and you're a fool for believing a liar.

I like how you didn't refute a single point I brought up about his anti-gay tendencies.

He also said he didn't want to cut medicaid or medicare but he celebrated it when the House healthcare bill did exactly that.

Water is more consistent than he is, and you're a fool for believing a liar.

Why would he have to lie many years before announcing his Presidency about gays? Where's the benefit?

Why did you lie about being a lawyer at the International Court of Justice at the Hague? You lied, he didn't.

You learn from the best.

:hillarybiz:

Why would he have to lie many years before announcing his Presidency about gays? Where's the benefit?

Why did you lie about being a lawyer at the International Court of Justice at the Hague? You lied, he didn't.

You learn from the best.

:hillarybiz:

Personal attacks won't help you.

The benefit is that it gives a license to those on the fence to say that he is different and not a bigot like most Republicans in regards to gays. He won him votes among independents and democrat-leaning voters.

You felt for it, so it clearly worked :uCkf6mf:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

The following and we are only 6 months in his Presidency.

I've told you he is a sheegato. He even said trans people are mentally ill but he somehow supports the LBGTQ only when it fits his narrative. Im sorry but debating with @AbdiJew is a huge waste of time don't even bother.

Just add him to the list please of sheegatos plz:damedamn:

I've told you he is a sheegato. He even said trans people are mentally ill but he somehow supports the LBGTQ only when it fits his narrative. Im sorry but debating with @AbdiJew is a huge waste of time don't even bother.

Just add to the list please of sheegatos plz

You call gays disgusting but your cousin is gay. You're not a good cousin and you lie about being an ally.

You also said last year you are agnostic but you are now Muslim. Which is it?

Just add him to the list please of sheegatos plz:damedamn:

We always knew he was a sheegato on gay rights, today just crystalized that.

I'll tell the other LGBT folks on here.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You call gays disgusting but your cousin is gay. You're not a good cousin and you lie about being an ally.

You also said last year you are agnostic but you are now Muslim. Which is it?
I have nothing agains't gay people. I also support cousin whatever his sexual oreintation be its none of my business and my religous views have nothing to do with this topic. Why don't you admit that you are sheegato who doesn't have the best interest for the LGBTQ community

I have nothing agains't gay people. I also support cousin whatever his sexual oreintation be its none of my business and my religous views have nothing to do with this topic. Why don't you admit that you are sheegato who doesn't have the best interest for the LGBTQ community

Your religious views have a lot to do with this topic because you are a known liar. Are you Muslim or agnostic? How can you call me a liar when you lie about being agnostic or lie about being Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts