LGBT folks of Somalispot and Abdijohnson/Abdijew you have been betrayed by Trump administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@AbdiJew is a hypocrite watch him pull out some next level mental gymnastics in this thread

giphy.gif

Trump will be firing the incompetent Sessions soon but can't now because of obstruction of justice allegations. He was attacking him today.

Trump will be firing the incompetent Sessions soon but can't now because of obstruction of justice allegations. He was attacking him today.

Do you think the Justice department consist only of Jeff Sessions? Ajaib!

This was the whole department asking for discrimination against gays :farole:

You're a fraud and a traitor to the LGBT cause. Change your name to @Abdithefraud :fittytousand:

Do you think the Justice department consist only of Jeff Sessions? This was the whole department asking for discrimination against gays :farole:

You're a fraud and a traitor to the LGBT cause. Change your name to @Abdithefraud :fittytousand:

I'm guessing you make decisions with your boss and other employees together at work?

You don't have a job, do you?

I'm guessing you make decisions with your boss and other employees together at work?

The boss in this case is President Trump. He can over-rule Jeff Session, but he choose not too because he agrees.

Just today he banned transpeople from serving, tomorrow he'll legalize discrimination against LGBT folks.

Hand in your gay card, you fraud! :farole:

The boss in this case is President Trump. He can over-rule Jeff Session, but he choose not too because he agrees.

Just today he banned transpeople from serving, tomorrow he'll legalize discrimination against LGBT folks.

Hand in your gay card, you fraud! :farole:

You're clueless. You think the President OKs every decision made?

People at work make decisions everyday without their boss' approval.

Even a McDonalds cashier will make certain decisions everyday by himself. If a customer complains that they got the wrong order, the cashier will get him the right one without involving his supervisor.

Same like high ranking official A.G. Sessions.

You're clueless. You think the President OKs every decision made?

People at work make decisions everyday without their boss' approval.

Even a McDonalds cashier will make certain decisions everyday by himself. If a customer complains that they got the wrong order, the cashier will get him the right one without involving his supervisor.

Same like high ranking official A.G. Sessions.

Hillary wouldn't have hired Jeff Session in the first place.

You wanted power to hater of LGBT rights, that makes you a fraud. No different than the Sunnis :farole:

Hillary wouldn't have hired Jeff Session in the first place.

You wanted power to hater of LGBT rights, that makes you a fraud. No different than the Sunnis :farole:

I think you're a troll and not a very good one.

You have no credibility. You claim to be a lawyer from the Hague but now you say you live in Denmark.

Which is it?

I live in Denmark now and had a temporary position in Hague.

But don't make this about me, LGBT fraudster :mahubowtf:

You ran away from the site after someone provided proof that you weren't a lawyer in Holland. You appear many months later hoping no one would remember.

You also led people into believing you're an atheist but now you claim to be Muslim after your hiatus that lasted many months because you were hiding.

You're shameless and dishonest.

You ran away from the site after someone provided proof that you weren't a lawyer in Holland. You appear many months later hoping no one would remember.

You also led people into believing you're an atheist but now you claim to be Muslim after your hiatus that lasted many months because you were hiding.

I think you're shameless and dishonest.

Firstly, I left because of work and moving.

Secondly, I never claimed to be atheist. I've always been and will be a liberal muslim.

Thirdly, in law we learn that

1) When facts are against you, you go to the loop-holes in the law.

2) When the law is against you, you go to the facts of the case to find mitigating factors.

And when both are against you, you try to blame something/someone else. That is what you're doing now.

You never supported LGBT folks, and today you can't even pretend to defend what your guy did.

@AbdiJew, you are hereby disowned by the LGBT community and is to be considered an enemy of it :farole:

Firstly, I left because of work and moving.

Secondly, I never claimed to be atheist. I've always been and will be a liberal muslim.

Thirdly, in law we learn that

1) When facts are against you, you go to the loop-holes in the law.

2) When the law is against you, you go to the facts of the case to find mitigating factors.

And when both are against you, you try to blame something/someone else. That is what you're doing now.

You never supported LGBT folks, and today you can't even pretend to defend what your guy did.

@AbdiJew, you are hereby disowned by the LGBT community and is to be considered an enemy of it :farole:

You are now very anti Trump because you want to rehabilitate your image. You know Somalis are all anti Trump and you saw this as an opportunity.

You made many people forget about your past dishonesty.

You have fooled many people but not me. I see through you.

I don't think what you're doing is OK. It's wrong.

You have always twisted the facts about Trump and I had to always fact check you as I have done just now.

It's very tiring to always fact check you due to your obsession with lying and your persistence to constantly lie. But I must do it like I have done now regarding Sessions.

You are now very anti Trump because you want to rehabilitate your image. You know Somalis are all anti Trump and you saw this as an opportunity.

You made many people forget about your past dishonesty.

You have fooled many people but not me. I see through you.

I don't think what you're doing is OK. It's wrong.

You have always twisted the facts about Trump and I had to always fact check you as I have done just now.

It's very tiring to always fact check you due to your obsession with lying and your persistence to constantly lie. But I must do it like I have done now regarding Sessions.

I've always been anti-trump, because I'm a rational human being.

What is wrong is booty-clapping for man who does not care about your rights and exusing his behavior.

You act like the abused wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.