Let's talk about psychology, psychology students drop in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
I was wondering if any of you study psychology. I just finished my first year, I'm gonna
start my second year after the summer.
I have some questions for you guys.

Why did you choose psychology as a career?
what inspired you to study psychology?
Do you have any study tips?
which fields did you choose?

We could discuss topics & exchange ideas, it's such a fascinating subject to study.

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I do psychology as an A Level. How is it in uni? How did you find your first year? What careers does studying psycho lead you in? Do you recommend it?

I do psychology as an A Level. How is it in uni? How did you find your first year? What careers does studying psycho lead you in? Do you recommend it?

Most of my psychology friends were broken people who wanted to learn more about themselves and in this country getting in requires a higher average than medicine.

Some work with trauma as part of the ETM, others work at public institutions advising students, it is a wide-ranging job.

Benjamin

Most of my psychology friends were broken people who wanted to learn more about themselves and in this country getting in requires a higher average than medicine.

Some work with trauma as part of the ETM, others work at public institutions advising students, it is a wide-ranging job.

That's one of the reason why I chose to study psychology too, I would like to help people with hardship.

Benjamin

I'm looking to study either psychology or business at uni in 2018. Which one would you recommend.

I would recommend Psychology, you may have easier time finding a job. The field is in high demand, due to the social pressure. People are getting more depressed than before, & a lot of people suffer from mental illness. You shouldn't just do it for the money or my opinion, just choose what you like to most. I have seen alot of farahs with business degrees, that can not find a job.

Benjamin

My father raised a grown woman, not girl who can be subjected by other people :mahubowtf:

I'll carry my dhuxulu behind all the way to supreme court justice, you and wait see! Ya girl have ambitions :samwelcome:

My girl,you're right. Strong independent black woman.
tenor.gif

N

NaomiHoney

Psychology is a good degree to have. it can open up to many fields BUT everyone is studying psychology. So it's up to you how far you want to take and critical you can be. My advice to any psychology student is to be open minded, read everything, at the end of it all.. it all links together. Go and read up the brain gut axis!!! READ JOURNALS oh please read journals!!! find you stance also. It's such a vast field you can never get lost.

All the best!!

EDIT: STATISTICS! KNOW YOUR ONE-WAY ANOVA'S TO BOOTSTRAPPING AT 10,000

Psychology is a good degree to have. it can open up to many fields BUT everyone is studying psychology. So it's up to you how far you want to take and critical you can be. My advice to any psychology student is to be open minded, read everything, at the end of it all.. it all links together. Go and read up the brain gut axis!!! READ JOURNALS oh please read journals!!! find you stance also. It's such a vast field you can never get lost.

All the best!!

EDIT: STATISTICS! KNOW YOUR ONE-WAY ANOVA'S TO BOOTSTRAPPING AT 10,000
Research positions, volunteering in labs and getting to know professors 1 on 1 make all the difference as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts