Let's talk about psychology, psychology students drop in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Some ppl on here thought I might be a psych major, but I haven't taken any psychology classes.

Ever consider psychiatry?

From the Med School interns and residents at the hospital, it's already been interesting to observe that anytime a pt is on suicide watch or has some sort of abnormal psych eval results or behaviors, the psychiatrist attendings that come in (to decide whether they need to be transferred to the nearby psych hospital in the system) are treated with a godlike reverence even compared to surgeons and other doctors, which don't get me wrong are also treated like gods, but in comparison it's like they're demigods. I mean, I know residents and interns kiss major ass by default, but it's on a different level with the psyche MDs that makes it seem either more genuine or somewhat more..sinister or off. Too early to tell.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think mentally ill people are proof, reality isn't one size fits all!!! I think we live in multiple realities(multiple worlds as the quran puts it). I can't prove this obviously, it's my belief!!! But then again I can't prove I had a dream last night either doesn't mean I didn't!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending