Let's stop talking like we are black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Sidi

I’m telling you this because aliens consider themselves to be the “real blacks”, the rest are imitators. Let’s own up our unique blackness and don’t let others claim to be blacks. Black Power:gunsmiley:

Aussie

So, does this mean your days of being white knight is over? Are you black supremacist now?

Aussie

So, does this mean your days of being white knight is over? Are you black supremacist now?

Sidi

A “white night”? If you mean that I’m a man who stands up and defends the rights, honour and the reputation of women against incels, sexists and rapists, yes sir, I’m a proud one. Are you with us, or with them?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
He’s talking about black culture as in the lost negroes from the US I can see where he’s coming from Malcom X stopped talking that “Hey daddio whats shakin jive turkey” crap after he found Islam he turned into the most articulate and well mannered person because he stopped acting black

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Sidi

A “white night”? If you mean that I’m a man who stands up and defends the rights, honour and the reputation of women against incels, sexists and rapists, yes sir, I’m a proud one. Are you with us, or with them?

:drakelaugh::mjlol:
Aussie

Will you dare call whites aliens? :chrisfreshhah:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
He’s talking about black culture as in the lost negroes from the US I can see where he’s coming from Malcom X stopped talking that “Hey daddio whats shakin jive turkey” crap after he found Islam he turned into the most articulate and well mannered person because he stopped acting black

He's wahabi psychopath, I don't think hip hop and slang only applies to blacks, it's universal now. Plus he's being criticized for his sweeping generalization, like u said black Muslims don't act hipslung, it's the ghetto ones. Even black Christians to some degree are different

:drakelaugh::mjlol:
Aussie

Will you dare call whites aliens? :chrisfreshhah:

Sidi

Why would I call “whites” aliens? Do they want to join us? You’ve to be born to the alien nation to be considered one. No naturalisation of our identity for others. Check Chief Justice Amun’s Ruling on David Beckham Vs Alien nation. He was a (green card holder) migrant denied citizenship by our highest court.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Familiar face, I used to listen to his jinn qutbas way back in 2012

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Off topic but I went to Birmingham once live 11 years ago. I can't remember which part of Birmigham it was but the place was nice and quiet compared to London.
Wallahi it is so much nicer to live in birmingham than London. I lived in London for a bit but Birmingham is alot more quiet, much more islamic in ramadhan it feels like in some areas a Muslim city, and still has alot of nice things to do here compared to other cities. :banderas:
The one thing I hate and like is that everyone knows each other so when you go into town you always meet a few people you know.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Like 90% of this forum just hate black people. And y’all still claim to be “Muslim”

How you muslim and racist
I don't hate black people the non muslims ones I see the same as non muslim cadaans, indoyar, asians etc. I don't feel extra comradery with them. Since they also made it clear they don't either

I believe so.
I agree what Nabil wrote. Racism is prevalent in Islam. Those racist muslims who deny being racist always say bilal is our brother but bilal is mixed race and his father is an Arab.
Imagine if a european came out in germany and said to drunks "brothers lets stop acting raping women!!! we are not arab" or if a french person said "lets stop shouting out loudly like we're about to bomb people!! we are not arab"

:bell:

I now see why black Muslims separate themselves. The non black Muslims are racist:browtf:
Black iftar was for a reason. Imma apologise to my Madow brothers and drop by for the big black Eid. Iblis is alive and well i see for these ppl to return to their old ways as soon as ramadan is over.

:russ::pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts