Let's stop talking like we are black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

"Let's stop talking like we are black let's start talking in decent way with decent manners. "

What do you think of this message?

He is right. When he was saying "black" he didnt mean about the color, but the black-slang culture, yall are deliberately "misunderstanding" what he was referring to.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
He is right. When he was saying "black" he didnt mean about the color, but the black-slang culture, yall are deliberately "misunderstanding" what he was referring to.

Even me with someone who doesn't like the victim culture I can clearly say the wahabi inbred was clearly racist, "let's stop speaking like black people" there is no way in justifying such sweeping generalization, there is saying whatever the mind holds the tongue spits!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Let's stop speaking black:mjlol: brah didn't he think his words through duh he'd get backlash. I'm dead this is so funny :drakelaugh: did he think he could pull a dawah man on the street or something :kodaksmiley:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Let's stop speaking black:mjlol: brah didn't he think his words through duh he'd get backlash. I'm dead this is so funny :drakelaugh: did he think he could pull a dawah man on the street or something :kodaksmiley:
Pause there are Islamic preachers on the streets in the UK? I have never seen anything like that in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending