Let's stop talking like we are black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Off topic but I went to Birmingham once live 11 years ago. I can't remember which part of Birmigham it was but the place was nice and quiet compared to London.

It's true tho black American language is offensive and Haram they say nigga or what the f*ck nigga.......u a f*ck nigga or f*ck with a nigga or nigga please.... they hit u with that face....They say ass nigga or this crazy or god damn look that ass nigga.....or she got that ass homie....They even say is fine as hell.....they even approach u with wassup nigga.....hey yo u got that gun bruh!!! Rap ruined society!! Walle wayaab!

Adan

Are you aware within the Arab culture, it’s far worse. For example, disses like kus ummak, kus uqtak, niik umak are very common everyday language. Don’t be shocked if one says, diin caar ummak. Nigga & mtf are offensive, but the Arabic daily swearing is much more offensive.

As for the Op and the dude in that clip, we Somalis are aliens.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Adan

Are you aware within the Arab culture, it’s far worse. For example, disses like kus ummak, kus uqtak, niik umak are very common everyday language. Don’t be shocked if one says, diin caar ummak. Nigga & mtf are offensive, but the Arabic daily swearing is much more offensive.

As for the Op and the dude in that clip, we Somalis are aliens.

Whatever u consider yourself that is entirely up to you

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
And their apologies always makes it even worse. :pachah1:

They always say we are not racist after they done some shit. Worse he blamed the black community furthermore after supposedly apologizing, to top it he claimed he wasn't arrogant. :drakelaugh: Anyways I'm done with this, let the blacks defend themselves

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 5.49.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 5.49.33 PM.png
    261.8 KB · Views: 266
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts