Let's stop talking like we are black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

"Let's stop talking like we are black let's start talking in decent way with decent manners. "

What do you think of this message?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Is he referring to that Big Shaq hold tight asnee dialect?
I believe so.
I agree what Nabil wrote. Racism is prevalent in Islam. Those racist muslims who deny being racist always say bilal is our brother but bilal is mixed race and his father is an Arab.

It's true tho black American language is offensive and Haram they say nigga or what the f*ck nigga.......u a f*ck nigga or f*ck with a nigga or nigga please.... they hit u with that face....They say ass nigga or this crazy or god damn look that ass nigga.....or she got that ass homie....They even say is fine as hell.....they even approach u with wassup nigga.....hey yo u got that gun bruh!!! Rap ruined society!! Walle wayaab!

Last edited:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
It's true tho black American language is offensive and Haram they say nigga or what the f*ck nigga.......u a f*ck nigga or f*ck with a nigga!! They say ass nigga or this crazy or god damn look that ass nigga.....or she got that ass homie....They even say is fine as hell.....they even approach u with wassup nigga.....hey yo u got that gun bruh!!! Rap ruined society!!

There are black Muslims instead he lumps all of them together

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
When I say, "What up my nigga?" or "What's up fam?" or "Yeah eyy?", I ain't killing anyone. I ain't loud with it. Fact of the matter is, this man's racist, or very bad at word choice. He could of said, stop using coarse slang over proper English, if you want to be taken seriously. That message probably would of been appreciated more.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's true tho black American language is offensive and Haram they say nigga or what the f*ck nigga.......u a f*ck nigga or f*ck with a nigga or nigga please.... they hit u with that face....They say ass nigga or this crazy or god damn look that ass nigga.....or she got that ass homie....They even say is fine as hell.....they even approach u with wassup nigga.....hey yo u got that gun bruh!!! Rap ruined society!! Walle wayaab!
You do know there are black American Muslims. Dudes that are born into this culture. Your basically dissing them arbitrarily this point.

Our culture is different than theirs . No need to bash them.

Speaking of our culture we legit have Somali women saying “abaha was” and fathers saying “Hoyatha was” to their own children. Imagine hearing your mother say f*ck your dad all the time.!

We have Somalis legit thinking they are superior to other Somalis based on their qabil. Even in the west too.

This hip hop culture is something that even dudes in Somali are interested in taking part in. If this bothers you than tell your friends to hop of the bandwagon then.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Also their are black Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending