Lets discuss Blackhawk down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't even conceived at the time so naturally i don't really know the full story.

1)Why were the americanos there?
2)Did they want resources?
3)Would somalia be worse than iraq now if the rebels had not driven them off?
4) congrats to Hawiye for being the only muslims to f*ck over and humiliate Democracy soldiers.

:lolbron:

maxresdefault.jpg

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
1: If I recall correctly, the premise was to overthrow some warlord who declared himself president.
2: I doubt it
3: Somalia is as bad as Iraq to be honest.
4::manny:

Somalia is worse than Iraq, the US might have installed a puppet government which would have been better than this AMISOM colony in Mogaidishu.

Somalia is worse than Iraq, the US might have installed a puppet government which would have been better than this AMISOM colony in Mogaidishu.
Yazidi girls beg to differ. Also Al shabaab are bad but not as bad as the guys they look up to. Also iraq will never recover in the next 20 years because outside forces want to keep it destabilised, where as somalia only has to cut arab influence to have peace in the region as well as getting tribal conflicts under control. We have it much easier believe it or not.

742452db407d4d178f1a4f97f2a17458_18.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wasn't even conceived at the time so naturally i don't really know the full story.

4) congrats to Hawiye for being the only muslims to f*ck over and humiliate Democracy soldiers.

maxresdefault.jpg

manny.png

maxresdefault.jpg

They were there because Bush snr wanted rid of Aideed and had an operation to send Aid to Somalis. At least that's what they claim.

An uncle of mine who knew Aideed told me he was a good person, he wanted to restore unity and reclaim power in xamar. But the Americans had it in for him. Not sure why, maybe they were pro darood

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They were there because Bush snr wanted rid of Aideed and had an operation to send Aid to Somalis. At least that's what they claim.

An uncle of mine who knew Aideed told me he was a good person, he wanted to restore unity and reclaim power in xamar. But the Americans had it in for him. Not sure why, maybe they were pro darood

Aideeed

Was a good guy. I dont know anything about him, but at least, the rudimentary info i have about him is, he was a 'War lord'! Just based on that, i cant picture a good war lord. Maybe your uncle & you by DNA association are in fact Habar Gidir. And nothing wrong with being a HG. of course :(

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Aideed was an evil worlord, and he sabotaged the US plans to implement a puppet regime there and suck it's oil dry, but it failed thanks to black hawk down and the HB males and females who eat the US marine live on camera and were barely responsible for the withdrawl of US forces from Somalia due to that footage.:bell:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aideed was an evil worlord, and he sabotaged the US plans to implement a puppet regime there and suck it's oil dry, but it failed thanks to black hawk down and the HB males and females who eat the US marine live on camera and were barely responsible for the withdrawl of US forces from Somalia due to that footage.:bell:

5805.jpg

Aideeed

Was a good guy. I dont know anything about him, but at least, the rudimentary info i have about him is, he was a 'War lord'! Just based on that, i cant picture a good war lord. Maybe your uncle & you by DNA association are in fact Habar Gidir. And nothing wrong with being a HG. of course :(

Any Somali with a gun is considered a war lord..i just see a man whos people got violated be siyad bare. So he wanted to reclaim power for the fellow people.

My uncle actually met him in dire dawa in the late 80s. He never knew that he would be an icon/ national hero.. (we got a black hawk down, I repeat, we got a black hawk down)

My fav line Inn the whole film

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Any Somali with a gun is considered a war lord..i just see a man whos people got violated be siyad bare. So he wanted to reclaim power for the fellow people.

My uncle actually met him in dire dawa in the late 80s. He never knew that he would be an icon/ national hero.. (we got a black hawk down, I repeat, we got a black hawk down)

Did your uncle ask for an autograph?

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
America wanted to install a puppet government under the title of ‘democracy and freedom for the people of somalia’ the truth is, we wouldve ended up as a puppet state letting ourselves be raped by the ameronazi and zionist jewish clique. Allah bless aideed, the martyrs of 93, and those who fought against american colonialism world wide

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
America wanted to install a puppet government under the title of ‘democracy and freedom for the people of somalia’ the truth is, we wouldve ended up as a puppet state letting ourselves be raped by the ameronazi and zionist jewish clique. Allah bless aideed, the martyrs of 93, and those who fought against american colonialism world wide

7707.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.