Lets discuss Blackhawk down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Siciid harti..

No don't think so. Lol he said it starts with S and ends with I. Ninkuu waa siciid harti

Great guess. But i will go with my witch craft instinct. Ape is marehaan. Sheikh knows about it

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Np. And dumaashi you think @Ape is Isaaq and not his real Sheekhaal clan? :pachah1:

@Sheikh Sheqaal people are humble and nice. I can see @Crow being a Sheqaal. But Ape seems very comfortable in his skin. A sort of Suuro in the air. That suuro is stemmed from either the phantom qualities of an MJ or the nostalgia of Marehaan golden days that are zero today. Alhamdhulilah. :(

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sheikh Sheqaal people are humble and nice. I can see @Crow being a Sheqaal. But Ape seems very comfortable in his skin. A sort of Suuro in the air. That suuro is stemmed from either the phantom qualities of an MJ or the nostalgia of Marehaan golden days that are zero today. Alhamdhulilah. :(

Marehan your in laws glory days are still alive and living at 100 alhamdhulilah. :rejoice:

Asked my dad this months ago

Basically US originally tried to help Somalia.

Mission failed which resulted in a lot of deaths.

He said quote “ if mission would have been a success than Somalia would be complete different than it is right now”

He also mentioned the war lord was stealing aid from civilians.

So far the warlord always seemed evil too me. Why was he stealing aid from civilians
South Somalia was under massive famine and because of him the aid couldnt reach the people that needed it, 200k people died out of starvation but somehow it was good that somalis showed how savage they are. Puppet state>the shithole we have now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
abdullhi_Aidid.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

I dont support any Warlord.
Lakiin Aided did us a big favor. Somalia is way better than Iraq. Puppet governments never leave the cycle. Propaganda by the worls is bs and fits their narrative. No proof thag aid was diverted.
Plus every qabil had a warlord.
My 2 cents. Look at iraq and Afghanistan and Libya.
We where saved from that

I dont support any Warlord.
Lakiin Aided did us a big favor. Somalia is way better than Iraq. Puppet governments never leave the cycle. Propaganda by the worls is bs and fits their narrative. No proof thag aid was diverted.
Plus every qabil had a warlord.
My 2 cents. Look at iraq and Afghanistan and Libya.
We where saved from that
aid was blocked, which is why more than 200k died.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
They were there because Bush snr wanted rid of Aideed and had an operation to send Aid to Somalis. At least that's what they claim.

An uncle of mine who knew Aideed told me he was a good person, he wanted to restore unity and reclaim power in xamar. But the Americans had it in for him. Not sure why, maybe they were pro darood

your uncle's judge of character is interesting to say the least :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending