Apparently a Somali murdered innocent woman in London. “Graphic video”

World

VIP
The only mention of ethnicity was in a longer video, in which 2 Somali man were witnesses to the murder, said they chased the perpetrator and that he was a madow.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
our house almost got burned by racists.
Omg alhamdulilah you guys are ok. Your fear of somali hate now makes even more sense given the context. I always wondered why cadaans single us out from other blacks. Its because we are muslims and visibly different and stick to our values and community that bugs them so much

Ok guys I found a longer video it’s 3 Somali guys talking 2 of them are witnesses and 1 even chased the murderer I tried my best to caption I don’t really know how to post videos I hope you guys can download make sure to share and post on twitter to stop the misinformation

Thank you for this.

Yet Somali community in the UK will come out in mass for Palestine not for themselves. Unbelievable!
What does this have to do with Palestinians? You always shoehorn the Palestinian plight into irrelevant threads, calling us 'Arab worshippers' and 'abeed'.

The Somali community can mobilise to continuously combat anti-Somali misinformation online while attending pro-Palestine marches on the weekend.

Just admit Mustafa broke your heart and keep it pushing, sis.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What does this have to do with Palestinians? You always shoehorn the Palestinian plight into irrelevant threads, calling us 'Arab worshippers' and 'abeed'.

The Somali community can mobilise to continuously combat anti-Somali misinformation online while attending pro-Palestine marches on the weekend.

Just admit Mustafa broke your heart and keep it pushing, sis.

Arabs live rent free in the heads of these lot.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Make no mistake about it.....you'll also find non-cadaan ajnabis taking part in what Tommy Robinson does.....to take the heat off what members of their tribe get upto.

Make no mistake about it.....you'll also find non-cadaan ajnabis taking part in what Tommy Robinson does.....to take the heat off what members of their tribe get upto.
Facts. I’m seeing Algerians and Pakistanis under his comments blaming Somalis. Same group that partake in grooming gangs.

Facts. I’m seeing Algerians and Pakistanis under his comments blaming Somalis. Same group that partake in grooming gangs.
The bloody audacity of those demographics. Desis are nothing short of well-behaved and lovely to be around in Australia, but I haven't heard a positive story come out of their British counterparts, besides a few top scorers in the GCSEs.

As for those Algerians:
GIF by Christmas FM

Arabs live rent free in the heads of these lot.
It reeks of an inferiority complex, but they don't even realise it. They think they're fighting the good fight against racism, but the racism in question is just some kid in Gaza wanting to live.

What they think they look like:
Black Lives Matter fist symbol: Meaning and history behind the Black Power  raised fist salute

Attachments

• 1715421005568.jpeg
    1715421005568.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 18
We need to create an untouchable aura like how the south asians fared for themselves. These man r controlling the whole of uk by their thumb, they got gangs and everything skinheads r scared of them @pinkyandthebrain
Our population is too small compared to Pakistanis, Indians and even Bengalis. We aren't a United group, we are all divided based on qabil. And Somalis aren't the type to form gangs to protect their community anymore we have become weaker and weaker. I wishbwe were at a million and owed all he cooperatives

Latest posts