Let people claim what they want: Maya Jama/Chunkz/Mo Farah

Keo

VIP
Show me the tweet where he says "Hey every non somali, I'm an isaaq, come look at me!" he literally said "isaaq gang" you don't know his intention, you and all others do nothing but assume.
Do you how how it feels to have an ajnabi ask you whether you are Isaaq or Somalia or Somaliland or Somalia? It has happened to me. This is what they are trying to create. To cause more confusion and division. That's their goal.

Only reason that claims us now is cause we’re popping now, (and madows cancelled her because of her tweet toward dark skinned women) . I always say half breeds are nothing more than parasitic opportunists :ohlord::farole:

Do you how how it feels to have an ajnabi ask you whether you are Isaaq or Somalia or Somaliland or Somalia? It has happened to me. This is what they are trying to create. To cause more confusion and division. That's their goal.

I was so shocked when that happened to me the first time. I just say we are the same and I don't believe in dividing my people. Some will insist and say "but all my friends from SL say......". Ceyb calyk wallahi.

East London is full of South Asians, can't stand the place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giphy.gif
Naa hooy joog

We’ve got them using uunsi now

Also diet I hear. I went to a Somali café recently and will I was waiting for my order to come these Asians teens came in and ordered some canjeero lol. Before you know it they will be making their sambuus properly like us Somalis.

Also diet I hear. I went to a Somali café recently and will I was waiting for my order to come these Asians teens came in and ordered some canjeero lol. Before you know it they will be making their sambuus properly like us Somalis.
We’ve fully converted them, now they’re after Somali guys:stopit:

We’ve fully converted them, now they’re after Somali guys:stopit:

Let them have them lol. Their divorces will be one thing they can't blame xalimos for. I see this as the undesirables leaving us alone. The more the merrier. :rejoice: I am a proud Abdi-Exit supporter. Can't wait for these bums to disappear.

Let them have them lol. Their divorces will be one thing they can't blame xalimos for. I see this as the undesirables leaving us alone. The more the merrier. :rejoice: I am a proud Abdi-Exit supporter. Can't wait for these bums to disappear.
Habibti they’re not leaving, Abdi-Exit waxbe maka jiro

Trending

Latest posts