Let people claim what they want: Maya Jama/Chunkz/Mo Farah

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Thought gaals don't have morals and qabil is haram in Islam. Makes even less sense for you guys tbh.

Only gaal qabilist we have on this site is @Manafesto I don't think any1 else engages in that savagery

Yes I am proud Qabyaaliste, Majeertinism over Religion anyday.:rejoice:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Congrats on listing 3 people, want to list all the Muslim qabilists now?

People like you should be deported to your tuulo just so you can experience what a hell hole it is.
list GIF

horta this maya girl is devious. she knows her fan base ain't no need to appeal to mathows and now she wants to wrap kid chunkz around her finger.
he needs to start reading his adhkar.

Keo

VIP
Funny how it's allowed to claim your qabiil or be passive aggressive or downright rude to other qabiils on SSPOT.

But if an Isaaq claims "Isaaq" on instagram, they are "qabiilist".
Why would you announce your qabil to the rest of the world especially when you have a lot more non-Somali followers than Somalis? I can't imagine a Hawiye or a Darood doing that. It's attention seeking to me. And you guys play the victim when people call you out on it. Plus you got Isaaq people who mock the victims of Mogadishu bombings and want to secede from Somalia so stop acting like you don't know what's going on here.
:pachah1:

Why would you announce your qabil to the rest of the world especially when you have a lot more non-Somali followers than Somalis? I can't imagine a Hawiye or a Darood doing that. It's attention seeking to me. And you guys play the victim when people call you out on it. You mock the victims of Mogadishu bombings and want to secede from Somalia so stop acting like you don't know what's going on here.
:pachah1:
Why can't they announce it, why should they be ashmed of their clan and hide it away when ajnabis see it. It's not like he belittled another clan

Keo

VIP
Why can't they announce it, why should they be ashmed of their clan and hide it away when ajnabis see it. It's not like he belittled another clan
Why the f*ck would I want to announce my qabil to ajnabis? I don't even announce my qabil to other Somalis IRL. Didn't your parents teach you anything? I guess Isaaq parents only teach their kids hate. It seems to me another desperate attempt to try and get recognised. It just shows how these people will do anything.

Why the f*ck would I want to announce my qabil to ajnabis? I don't even announce my qabil to other Somalis IRL. Didn't your parents teach you anything? I guess Isaaq parents only teach their kids hate. It seems to me another desperate attempt to try and get recognised. It just shows how these people will do anything.
Show me the tweet where he says "Hey every non somali, I'm an isaaq, come look at me!" he literally said "isaaq gang" you don't know his intention, you and all others do nothing but assume.

Trending

Latest posts