Let people claim what they want: Maya Jama/Chunkz/Mo Farah

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Nooooooooooooooooooo. You mean the xalimo bashers will marry xalimos?

wut
Skjermbilde 2020-12-02 kl. 08.45.47.png

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Mo Faraax is fom my qabiil and I fully support him. He assimilated a langaab lightskin:banderas:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
even though I am big believer in letting individuals identity with whatever label they desire, I don't think it's wise to bring up qabiil in a public setting specially when it comes to famous people who enjoy wide support, it just causes division because there are people who have the qabyaalad bug unfortunately and will always take it the wrong way.

however there's nothing wrong with repping being a lander or the flag. :)

lame as hell. Mobfarahs kid are not even Somali and maya don’t know a word Somali. And they need to drop the somalia in their name and get their own flag instead of copying the Iranian flag
dont take somalinimo out of the children.. even if they are half.. aint right

Folks need to let SL go
Been 30 years
Being in bed with Taiwan is not helping tho

China doesnt play fair and with their aid of eithiopia and now coming into their cross hairs the whole country could be a target

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
My six years old can read his abtiris to Maxamed harti, i make sure he reads it to me loudly every night before going to bed. I thought him his loyalty only lies with his people mashallah.

Folks need to let SL go
Been 30 years
Being in bed with Taiwan is not helping tho

China doesnt play fair and with their aid of eithiopia and now coming into their cross hairs the whole country could be a target
Tell China to let Taiwan go. Tell Spain to let Catalonia go. Just cause one region get upset and want to take their ball home doesn’t mean you agree to it. Tomorrow another qabil say they want their own country. You gonna let them go as well?

Tell China to let Taiwan go. Tell Spain to let Catalonia go. Just cause one region get upset and want to take their ball home doesn’t mean you agree to it. Tomorrow another qabil say they want their own country. You gonna let them go as well?
You make an awful lot of sense

Trending

Latest posts