Lebron James is the greatest African American on this generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Passing is overrated which is why Jordan’s the goat not magic, especially Lebron an Westbrook’s type of dribble the air out the ball pass it last second type of passing, the warriors are a better passing team then any of lebrons team kd passes in the system not ball hog passing, lebron also stacked the deck to get his rings kd was the better player in the 2012 finals if you check the stats but Lebron had far better teammates, Lebron wasn’t also clearly the best early on in Miami some said dwade, and in 2016 Kyrie was on equal footing out playing steph and dropping 40 balls while scoring in the clutch when Lebron couldn’t, curry is even debatably better then lebron and already had as much rings as the star player so I don’t know why you brought him up lol

Nah you gotta be trolling at this point

giphy-downsized.gif

Tukraq

VIP
Is the league more talented today or mj tine?
Now it’s better offensively but way worse defensively however Jordan is more talented then lebron, Lebron doesn’t have the talent of the new age, he doesn’t have as good a handle as jordan, doesn’t play defense and basically sleeps on that end( Jordan’s the goat guard defender for comparison) heck he’s not even a better shooter, which is odd considering how the league is trending, heck he’s one of the worst free throw shooters in the game, he’s also not as athletic as jordan(Jordan was the most athletic player of all time) he doesn’t Jordan also averaged a near triple double in his rookie year when he played point, far closer than lebron ever has so is he really even better than Jordan at passing and rebounding, I beg to differ, the league as a whole got better offensively due to shooting lebron didn’t benifit from that and the league got far worse defensively.

Tukraq

VIP
How is my knowledge no existent when we’re counting trophies and you guys think the best player is on a team that can’t even make the playoffs
Even dearron Fox is carrying a worse team to the playoffs:bell: I hope lakers make the 8th seed though we love having the joy of sweeping lebron year after year

How is my knowledge no existent when we’re counting trophies and you guys think the best player is on a team that can’t even make the playoffs
Even dearron Fox is carrying a worse team to the playoffs:bell: I hope lakers make the 8th seed though we love having the joy of sweeping lebron year after year
Counting trophies right. Derek Fisher is better than Mj. Robert Horry is better than Majic

Truly the GOAT :)

He knows who his dad is, a career criminal who spent most of his life behind bars. His mother was 15 when she had him but she raised one encredible man who became everything his dad never was. This is why I say his the GOAT. :)
His mom thinks thats his dad, but I don't think they ever confirmed it. And anyway, he grew up not knowing him. These pathetic guys only come out after their son makes it big in the nba

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
You didn’t see my post above abayoo:mahubowtf:
He already got caught up on ig by some big futo caddan:siilaanyosmile: his wife swept it under the rug, can’t lose him, I’m pretty sure him and Beyoncé did a ting too as pay back for Becky with the good hair :yacadiim: Rihana has been scarily thirsting over him too and I don’t think theirs a man in this world that can deny her
Not long ago, he liked a insta pic of thick cadan woman
9D45EDF5-A93E-4EEB-81C0-4B63A9382A44.jpeg

:russ:
He dated Beyoncé’s cousin I don’t think Beyoncé had a fling with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending