Lebron James is the greatest African American on this generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
64DD0FDD-A327-4593-80D2-3CB3311B251C.jpeg

VIP
They lost to the hawks in a must win game where he played like shit last night and look like they might miss the playoffs. He chose Hollywood over wins and the basketball gods are punishing him

They lost to the hawks in a must win game where he played like shit last night and look like they might miss the playoffs. He chose Hollywood over wins and the basketball gods are punishing him
They are 3 games out of the 8th spot. 22 games left. We are going to make it

Tukraq

VIP
some of these aren't true, he's a damn near alcoholic and smokes black and milds plus cubans:mahubowtf: also he's shamed his wife publicly being in all these ig models dms
its no secret he's been with other women

Had they won I would have won 186 pound. Fvck the lakers. I think they were on a mission to get the coach fired

VIP
They are 3 games out of the 8th spot. 22 games left. We are going to make it

Not only are they 3 games out but they have to finish 7th or better if they want to have any chance at advancing past the first round. Sacramento is just flat out better atm so there's a good chance they don't make it. Who knew qalooc shot lonzo was this valuable

It must be awful not knowing your own dad. At least for us most of the time, worst case scenario, dad is just not present, but this thing in the black community where a mom can just give birth and kids go their whole lives without knowing the dad is absurd:icon rolleyes:

VIP
Had they won I would have won 186 pound. Fvck the lakers. I think they were on a mission to get the coach fired

I stopped gambling on sports, shit would've driven me to an early death. I can provide a number fo you to call if you can't quit, sxb

Tukraq

VIP
some of these aren't true, he's a damn near alcoholic and smokes black and milds plus cubans:mahubowtf: also he's shamed his wife publicly being in all these ig models dms
if I'm Savanah I'm punching the air
scatyb.jpg

lebron-beyoncejpg-1f555caaef900cc6.jpg

gettyimages-476052824.jpg

he's defiantly gets around

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The path this guy took to become the greatest is truly remarkable. Definitely a statement that shows his effort and hard work he did to get to where he is today.

Saalax Bidaar

He has enough wins he just got tired of carrying bad Cavs team!

Besides the Lakers will make the Playoffs because the West is really bad this year

Leo

The Brave
This hairline receding kid from Akron ainโ€™t Superman but superhuman. His odds of being who he is, was very much against him, he has proven himself to be worthy of being a role model :salute:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He should play for Timberwolves so we can finally win something.

Kevin Garnett was the only star player we have ever had.

Saalax Bidaar

But he has never been in a drama. He is a gaal with a half billion dollar of course he slept with some hoes but he has never been the topic of morning gossip that is amazing

Even Kobe was accused of rape remember after sleeping with that red head?

Saalax Bidaar

He should play for Timberwolves so we can finally win something.

Kevin Garnett was the only star player we have ever had.
Ahahaha Minnesota is too cold for him. He would never come there no star player is going there to play Ball.

Saalax Bidaar

Yh Minnesota is colder. Lakiin Cleveland gets really cold. Lake effect causes it to get almost as cold as Duluth

Is that Lake Erie?

You know the only real reason he played for the Cavs is because of being his home(he is from Akron).
Besides that he wouldnโ€™t give two fcks
He promised championship and he delivered it for them in 2015. It was time for him to get outa there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts