Lebron James is the greatest African American on this generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
When lebron leaves a team they become a bottom feeder. When Jordan leaves they make it to the playoffs. Joradn was 1-9 i. His first 10 playoff games. He was trash without pippen. Jordan needed to go to college. Lebron wqs ready. The nba durin 90 and 80s was an expansion era and didint have quality competitors. Jordan would have lost to everyteam lebron lost to. Lebron has been an underdog in 8 of his finals. Jordan was never an underdog.

True to reinforce your point,
2009/2010 season Cavs had best record in the East with 60+ wins
Lebron left the following season and they became a lottery team

That is the Lebron effect

There bottom feeders without him because they’re bottom feeders with him, two words leastern conference, now that he’s in the west with more talent than he had last year he cant even make the playoffs he wouldn’t make the playoffs last year either if the cavs were in the west
Are u stupid. He was injured a didnt play for 16 games. He is going to make playoffs. They were a seed before his injury. Jordan retired and pippen won 2 games less than with mj explain that.

Tukraq

VIP
Lebrons not even really the best player in the league, I’d currently take harden over him, the lakers would at least make the playoffs with him:manny: the best player is Kevin Durant though if he plays serious

Tukraq

VIP
Theirs 16 teams that make the playoffs every year lebrons teams are better than only 8 of them, leastern confrence, he won’t make the playoffs this year because even the kings are better and dearron Fox has been more dominant than Lebrun let alone the goat Jordan :chrisfreshhah:

Saxib I’m not making this up
:drakelaugh::pachah1::mjlol: I can’t even look at him the same anymore:susp:

Bro, if this is real... wtf? I know she cheated on him. Wasn't aware he took her back and bought her a ring. This man needs to be sterilized. We don't need more S-tier ass niggas on this planet. Somehow I'd rather see this nigga get hit by a truck than her.

We are talking about career. Jordan wizards was unwatchable. Durant went to a team that had already won a championship. Lebron is the goat. When healthy he is still the best player in the league.
Lebrons not even really the best player in the league, I’d currently take harden over him, the lakers would at least make the playoffs with him:manny: the best player is Kevin Durant though if he plays serious

He's a good AA, but I think Dave Chappelle is my favorite. Mans a legend, sxb.

You know, not to brag, but I used to play basketball, and we won the country's championship for our age in junior high. I was the best player and was probably going to take it seriously, but I got a knee injury from skiing.

The funny thing is, I got the fucking injury from a big air competition and came in 5th place. I would probably have won if I landed the trick.

Shit happens I guess, but life is about having fun and living in the moment so no regrets from my part.

Keep moving forward guys, and never look back. Life can never be better than right now, or tomorrow.

Tukraq

VIP
Bro, if this is real... wtf? I know she cheated on him. Wasn't aware he took her back and bought her a ring. This man needs to be sterilized. We don't need more S-tier ass niggas on this planet. Somehow I'd rather see this nigga get hit by a truck than her.
Saxib she cheated twice with future, another time after Scotty apologized an bought her the ring, now she wants more compensation for her infedelity, just the small price of half of what he owns so she can free to have trains by several rap teams:farmajoyaab: this should be a lesson to @AussieHustler a big warning and wake up call

Tukraq

VIP
We are talking about career. Jordan wizards was unwatchable. Durant went to a team that had already won a championship. Lebron is the goat. When healthy he is still the best player in the league.
Jordan was 40 averaging 20, how is that unwatchable, Durant will have as much rings as lebron by the end of the year, he is also the better offensive player career wise and is better than Lebron at everything besides passing which is kind of useless

Jordan was 40 averaging 20, how is that unwatchable, Durant will have as much rings as lebron by the end of the year, he is also the better offensive player career wise and is better than Lebron at everything besides passing which is kind of useless
Rings dont mean shit. Derek Fisher has 7. Durant has a better 3 and ft. Nothing else. Lacks leadership.

Tukraq

VIP
Rings dont mean shit. Derek Fisher has 7. Durant has a better 3 and ft. Nothing else. Lacks leadership.
Lebron also lacks leadership, look at his current and past locker rooms, kd is taller, better Handel, better scorer, better taking it in, better mid range, better three, better defender, better winner, far more clutch, and actually makes his free throws, like I said before lebron is only better at pounding the ball and hunting for assists

VIP

Delete your entire existence brudda. What the hell did I just read

:gucciwhat:

Saxib she cheated twice with future, another time after Scotty apologized an bought her the ring, now she wants more compensation for her infedelity, just the small price of half of what he owns so she can free to have trains by several rap teams:farmajoyaab: this should be a lesson to @AussieHustler a big warning and wake up call

Couldn't be me #Shari3a

:ohno::manny:

Aussie chose his own path

VIP
Which point do you disagree

1.Kds the better scorer, not offensive player.

2. You said passing is useless with the utmost comfidence haha. You can't be a great team without several really good passers

3. All titles aren't created equally. Kd left a great team to go join a 73 win he gave away a 3-1 lead to! Lebrons always been heads and shoulders the best player on every team but the same can't be said for Kd (Steph)

Goat list: Mj, kareem, bron

Tukraq

VIP
1.Kds the better scorer, not offensive player.

2. You said passing is useless with the utmost comfidence haha. You can't be a great team without several really good passers

3. All titles aren't created equally. Kd left a great team to go join a 73 win he gave away a 3-1 lead to! Lebrons always been heads and shoulders the best player on every team but the same can't be said for Kd (Steph)

Goat list: Mj, kareem, bron
Passing is overrated which is why Jordan’s the goat not magic, especially Lebron an Westbrook’s type of dribble the air out the ball pass it last second type of passing, the warriors are a better passing team then any of lebrons team kd passes in the system not ball hog passing, lebron also stacked the deck to get his rings kd was the better player in the 2012 finals if you check the stats but Lebron had far better teammates, Lebron wasn’t also clearly the best early on in Miami some said dwade, and in 2016 Kyrie was on equal footing out playing steph and dropping 40 balls while scoring in the clutch when Lebron couldn’t, curry is even debatably better then lebron and already had as much rings as the star player so I don’t know why you brought him up lol

Passing is overrated which is why Jordan’s the goat not magic, especially Lebron an Westbrook’s type of dribble the air out the ball pass it last second type of passing, the warriors are a better passing team then any of lebrons team kd passes in the system not ball hog passing, lebron also stacked the deck to get his rings kd was the better player in the 2012 finals if you check the stats but Lebron had far better teammates, Lebron wasn’t also clearly the best early on in Miami some said dwade, and in 2016 Kyrie was on equal footing out playing steph and dropping 40 balls while scoring in the clutch when Lebron couldn’t, curry is even debatably better then lebron and already had as much rings as the star player so I don’t know why you brought him up lol
Is the league more talented today or mj tine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts