Lebron James is the greatest African American on this generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Lake Erie?

You know the only real reason he played for the Cavs is because of being his home(he is from Akron).
Besides that he wouldn’t give two fcks
He promised championship and he delivered it for them in 2015. It was time for him to get outa there
Yh lake erie. Im a lebron fan from the get go. Any team he goea i go. He doesn't owe cleveland shit after tge greatest Finals ever.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yh lake erie. Im a lebron fan from the get go. Any team he goea i go. He doesn't owe cleveland shit after tge greatest Finals ever.

The poor guy has never had a great coach
Whilst Jordan and Kobe were coached by likes of Phil Jackson
This guy always had to be the coach as well as the leader out on the floor

Tukraq

VIP
I have this feeling he is going to have a cheated his wife scandal in the future
You didn’t see my post above abayoo:mahubowtf:
He already got caught up on ig by some big futo caddan:siilaanyosmile: his wife swept it under the rug, can’t lose him, I’m pretty sure him and Beyoncé did a ting too as pay back for Becky with the good hair :yacadiim: Rihana has been scarily thirsting over him too and I don’t think theirs a man in this world that can deny her

The poor guy has never had a great coach
Whilst Jordan and Kobe were coached by likes of Phil Jackson
This guy always had to be the coach as well as the leader out on the floor
That is one of the reason i believe he is the GOAT . No coach. Tough competition and league wasnt in expansion like MJ

Saalax Bidaar

He’s also just flat out not as good as mj whether he had coach this or coach that
I never witnessed Jordan play with the Bulls outside of videos so I couldn’t tell you how good he was or
What sort of competition existed back then, but one thing I can tell you is that Lebron never had good coaches or supporting cast outside of those 4 seasons in South Beach.

Kobe had Shaq
Jordan had pippen
Lebron had Moe Williams first 6 seasons and then won 2 championships when he had Dwade and Bosh
He was also coached by freaking Tyrone Lue when he was taking on the Cotdamn juggernaut Warriors

Not fair at all

One thing I would give Kobe and Jordan over Lebron is the clutch moments. Lebron always seemed to defer whilst Jordan and Kobe would embrace the moment

Tukraq

VIP
Based on what. If by rings. Expansion league. Poor competitors. Bill Russell
Basketball Jordan’s a far better scorer, twice as good at defense, can shoot free throws, is clutch, better at driving to the hole, higher bb iq
Lebron had no competition in the leastern conference as was horrible in his finals series 3 for 6, getting swept left and right, heck he even lost to the weakest finals team of all time in the Dallas Mavericks while having prime dwade and bosh in this post handcheck flopping soft era, Jordan averaged near forty then he would average a 50 point triple double now(no hand check, you can now flop for points) all the while being the best defender in the nba ( Jordan was the best defensive guard of all time)

Saalax Bidaar

he married a black woman....as long as he has few white women on the side I see no problem. Sometimes you need to switch it up and eat some vanilla too
That Alone is worth something
He could have one of these white models but chose to marry his HS girlfriend

Tukraq

VIP
I never witnessed Jordan play with the Bulls outside of videos so I couldn’t tell you how good he was or
What sort of competition existed back then, but one thing I can tell you is that Lebron never had good coaches or supporting cast outside of those 4 seasons in South Beach.

Kobe had Shaq
Jordan had pippen
Lebron had Moe Williams first 6 seasons and then won 2 championships when he had Dwade and Bosh
He was also coached by freaking Tyrone Lue when he was taking on the Cotdamn juggernaut Warriors

Not fair at all

One thing I would give Kobe and Jordan over Lebron is the clutch moments. Lebron always seemed to defer whilst Jordan and Kobe would embrace the moment
I hope you not comparing pippen to the likes of kyrie dwade and bosh, Jordan made pippen

Saalax Bidaar

I hope you not comparing pippen to the likes of kyrie dwade and bosh, Jordan made pippen
Pippen is Basketball Hall of famer. Period. You can’t quantity making someone, that is a strange.

You can say Jordan helped Pippen unleash his potential but the talent of Pippen was always there that is why he was 5th overall draft pick

Tukraq

VIP
Pippen was basically an Andre Roberson getting carried by the greatest athlete in team sports history, he was always a number two beta which is why it was no suprise future routinely uses his wife:lolbron: he even brought her jewelry to apologize to her for her infidelity:mjlol::russ:

Saalax Bidaar

Pippen was basically an Andre Roberson getting carried by the greatest athlete in team sports history, he was always a number two beta which is why it was no suprise future routinely uses his wife:lolbron: he even brought her jewelry to apologize to her for her infidelity:mjlol::russ:

Kkkkk

What ciyaal. Go fish niyow

Kobe had Shaq
Jordan had pippen

Not fair at all

When lebron leaves a team they become a bottom feeder. When Jordan leaves they make it to the playoffs. Joradn was 1-9 i. His first 10 playoff games. He was trash without pippen. Jordan needed to go to college. Lebron wqs ready. The nba durin 90 and 80s was an expansion era and didint have quality competitors. Jordan would have lost to everyteam lebron lost to. Lebron has been an underdog in 8 of his finals. Jordan was never an underdog.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Truly the GOAT :)
It must be awful not knowing your own dad. At least for us most of the time, worst case scenario, dad is just not present, but this thing in the black community where a mom can just give birth and kids go their whole lives without knowing the dad is absurd:icon rolleyes:

He knows who his dad is, a career criminal who spent most of his life behind bars. His mother was 15 when she had him but she raised one encredible man who became everything his dad never was. This is why I say his the GOAT. :)

Jordan averaged 2 more points than james. James prides himself in not being a scorer. He has way more assists and rebounds. To say lebron would have failed in hand check league is fake. Lebron would have dominated even more. He is the same size as malone but faster.
Who did Mj play agaisnt in the finals that was good.

Tukraq

VIP
When lebron leaves a team they become a bottom feeder. When Jordan leaves they make it to the playoffs. Joradn was 1-9 i. His first 10 playoff games. He was trash without pippen. Jordan needed to go to college. Lebron wqs ready. The nba durin 90 and 80s was an expansion era and didint have quality competitors. Jordan would have lost to everyteam lebron lost to. Lebron has been an underdog in 8 of his finals. Jordan was never an underdog.
There bottom feeders without him because they’re bottom feeders with him, two words leastern conference, now that he’s in the west with more talent than he had last year he cant even make the playoffs he wouldn’t make the playoffs last year either if the cavs were in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts