Lebanese are lowkey racist

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Arabs all hate each other. Their beef is about as bad as it is with Somalis if not worse. That's why they haven't been able to deal with the Yahudis all these years. Their sectarianism is incredible to watch, wallahi. The Yahudis have wasted no time broadcasting their insanity to the world with Memri but even without Memri you'll find shit like this easily:

I feel for them, though. The problem with them goes much deeper than with Somalis. Somalis' issues are entirely clanistic and regional whereas with these guys you have a real history of having been distinct ethnic groups who were Arabized and united over the centuries. Shami Arabs are mostly Arabized Aramaeans and Israelites whereas Egyptians obviously spoke Coptic and had their own identity as well and then you have religious differences like Shia and Sunni, Muslim and Druze and all the sects... Disaster, wallahi.
Thank God I'm african and not Arab
So why are Somalis beefing Arabs should beef they have DRUZE CHRISTIANS SUNNI SHITE COPTIC ETC ETC YET THEIR COUNTRIES ARE DOING BETTER THAN SOMALIA AND SOMALILAND
SOMALIS ARE LITERALLY SOMALI AND MUSLIM THATS ALL WE HAVE IJ OUR COUNTRY YET WE BEEF MORE THEN THESE ARABS

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Thank God I'm african and not Arab
So why are Somalis beefing Arabs should beef they have DRUZE CHRISTIANS SUNNI SHITE COPTIC ETC ETC YET THEIR COUNTRIES ARE DOING BETTER THAN SOMALIA AND SOMALILAND
SOMALIS ARE LITERALLY SOMALI AND MUSLIM THATS ALL WE HAVE IJ OUR COUNTRY YET WE BEEF MORE THEN THESE ARABS

You realize every Arab country that isn't a pile of rubble like Somalia after '91 (Libya, Iraq, Yemen and much of Syria) is run by a Siad Barre-esque dictatorial regime or a monarchy? The Arabs are literally just us if the civil war had never happened and Siad Barre had stayed in power or was simply replaced by another dictator. The populace generally live in fear and strict control and there are hardly any real freedoms with a constant fear of a Libya, Somalia or Syria esque collapse.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
You realize every Arab country that isn't a pile of rubble like Somalia after '91 (Libya, Iraq, Yemen and much of Syria) is run by a Siad Barre-esque dictatorial regime or a monarchy? The Arabs are literally just us if the civil war had never happened and Siad Barre had stayed in power or was simply replaced by another dictator. The populace generally live in fear and strict control and there are hardly any real freedoms with a constant fear of a Libya, Somalia or Syria esque collapse.
It still should be easier for Somalis to unit but they won't

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It still should be easier for Somalis to unit but they won't

But that's the thing, Arabs have not really united either. They are all kept together by force through dictatorial regimes and monarchies. Believe me, their countries would balkanize royally and suffer through years of bloody civil war and genocides like what we saw in Syria and Iraq recently if left unchecked. So it's not like they united and we haven't. But yeah, you're right. Somalis should be able to wake up and unite but that's not the world we live in.

Arabs all hate each other. Their beef is about as bad as it is with Somalis if not worse. That's why they haven't been able to deal with the Yahudis all these years. Their sectarianism is incredible to watch, wallahi. The Yahudis have wasted no time broadcasting their insanity to the world with Memri but even without Memri you'll find shit like this easily:

I feel for them, though. The problem with them goes much deeper than with Somalis. Somalis' issues are entirely clanistic and regional whereas with these guys you have a real history of having been distinct ethnic groups who were Arabized and united over the centuries. Shami Arabs are mostly Arabized Aramaeans and Israelites whereas Egyptians obviously spoke Coptic and had their own identity as well and then you have religious differences like Shia and Sunni, Muslim and Druze and all the sects... Disaster, wallahi.

I hate memri I can’t believe they’re taken seriously lol

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I hate memri I can’t believe they’re taken seriously lol

Literally all they do is share clips of Arabs being insane on Arab TV Channels. It's el-Yahud propaganda for sure but it's not like the subtitles are fake or the clips are doctored.

Literally all they do is share clips of Arabs being insane on Arab TV Channels. It's el-Yahud propaganda for sure but it's not like the subtitles are fake or the clips are doctored.

I know one video went viral on twitter of a man talking about beating his wife....

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
You can only find out someone is racist when you get into a fight or they’re drunk. In this situation everyone is racist. I used to f*ck this fat old Lebanese woman and she was very nice before the f*ck. After the f*ck she would bake me cookies and call me racist names.
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::faysalwtf: :fittytousand: Yaa CABEED:damn::damn::mugshotman::ileycry:
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A female Lebanese journalist (Nidal Al Ahmadieh) who by the way looks like she had terrible plastic surgery, who has said and I quote:
Lebanese are very clean, I don’t know if the refugees are clean” :dead:

The funny thing is she’s an Arab and the “dirty refugees” she’s referring to are probably Syrians,Iraqis,Palestinians who are also Arabs :mjlol::drakekidding:

1611675649693.png

So u r an atheist?

What?! :dwill:

No. I'm a muslim. I just don't prioritize the Palestinian struggle over ours like many Somalis do. Many arabs, specially Palestinians get shocked and bamboozled when you tell them no I won't donate, I sympathize, but no, I'll donate to my own when I do donate. And if I'm feeling like an ass or the person is being an ass, I tell 'em hold your own nuts, I ain't helping for shit.:kanyeshrug:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What?! :dwill:

No. I'm a muslim. I just don't prioritize the Palestinian struggle over ours like many Somalis do. Many arabs, specially Palestinians get shocked and bamboozled when you tell them no I won't donate, I sympathize, but no, I'll donate to my own when I do donate. And if I'm feeling like an ass or the person is being an ass, I tell 'em hold your own nuts, I ain't helping for shit.:kanyeshrug:

I see. R u habar Awal?

1611686440793.png

Trending

Latest posts