Lebanese are lowkey racist

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They should be proud of their heritage

Absolutely. Their Phoenician ancestors literally passed alphabetic writing down to the Greeks and were doing that Mediterranean colonization shit first:

CD5ZNdq.png

And they are from the part of the world where civilization is the oldest. So what if the Cadaans got "ahead of you" for a few centuries after the Middle-Ages? Your ancestors were building giant temples and writing books when Proto-Germanic was still being spoken and Germanics of all classes were living in hut houses. Have some fucking pride and self-love. But coons will coon, little abowe.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
You can only find out someone is racist when you get into a fight or they’re drunk. In this situation everyone is racist. I used to f*ck this fat old Lebanese woman and she was very nice before the f*ck. After the f*ck she would bake me cookies and call me racist names.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Oh you don't know how racist they are, not all of them but a section of them are, so racist so chauvinist that stunned you!.

Few weeks ago, some Lebanese have burned a whole camp filled with tents in the middle of the winter.

In one famous Lebanese journal said

" the number of Syrians is increasing and the number of the Lebanese is decreasing"

And in another line the journal mentioned Alhamra street, it is a famous street in Beirut.

"Al-hamra(Red) street is no more red, it turned black" referring to Syrians, meaning that these coloured dark skinned ppl are flooding this prestigious white street that was famous for drinking coffee while listening classical music.

This racism have factors and a little bit complex that created it, but over all, the Beiruti ppl, usually consider themselves as more white, civilised, prestigious, European (French) and better ppl than the their Lebanese and neighbours counterparts. And see themselves as more French than backwards middle easterns.
They are French bootyclappers, they admire everything french, even if it was a poop.
View attachment 168056
Wallahi I was about to post that :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Lebanese who are 'racist' towards refugees are delusional. Not much difference between Lebanese, Palestinian, Syrian and Jordanian. Manmade borders, drawn up by Europeans have messed them up. It's not racism, its silly discrimination between fellow Shamis.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Lebanese who are 'racist' towards refugees are delusional. Not much difference between Lebanese, Palestinian, Syrian and Jordanian. Manmade borders, drawn up by Europeans have messed them up. It's not racism, its silly discrimination between fellow Shamis.
I mean she says it herself that she’s racist but I agree that it’s not racist, as she whether she likes it or not they’re are all Arab brethrens:
567F29A4-7C29-4132-BF30-31FD4F24B41A.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts