Lebanese are lowkey racist

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
A female Lebanese journalist (Nidal Al Ahmadieh) who by the way looks like she had terrible plastic surgery, who has said and I quote:
Lebanese are very clean, I don’t know if the refugees are clean” :dead:

The funny thing is she’s an Arab and the “dirty refugees” she’s referring to are probably Syrians,Iraqis,Palestinians who are also Arabs :mjlol::drakekidding:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
LOWKEY?!

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Nigga, it's well known among MENAs and those among their immediate neighbors who deal with them on a daily basis that the Lebanese are very racist and bootyclap 24/7 for cadaans. "I am French" says the brown man in an Arab accent.

:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

I still lol at hard at a story an adeer of mine in Australia told me. It was when he'd first settled there and was being given English classes alongside other immigrants. There was this Lebanese dude acting all snooty and superior to him and this Pakistani guy then the poor sand-ninja was heartbroken when the white instructor referred to him, my uncle and the Pakistnai as "people of color". My uncle and the Pakistani got a good laugh later that day over lunch though.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
ayrab on ayrab hate lol how is this racism?
That’s how I view it but I’m only going off the video title. This is my thoughts though:
2CB16C5A-500A-4110-AFCD-E45FBBAFF42C.jpeg

The Somali Caesar

VIP
LOWKEY?!

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Nigga, it's well known among MENAs and those among their immediate neighbors who deal with them on a daily basis that the Lebanese are very racist and bootyclap 24/7 for cadaans. "I am French" says the brown man in an Arab accent.

:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

I still lol at hard at a story an adeer of mine in Australia told me. It was when he'd first settled there and was being given English classes alongside other immigrants. There was this Lebanese dude acting all snooty and superior to him and this Pakistani guy then the poor sand-ninja was heartbroken when the white instructor referred to him, my uncle and the Pakistnai as "people of color". My uncle and the Pakistani got a good laugh later that day over lunch though.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
I think the Lebanese think they’re superior because they’re look lighter than most Arabs. They think that they’re White :russ: :lolbron:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Arabs all hate each other. Their beef is about as bad as it is with Somalis if not worse. That's why they haven't been able to deal with the Yahudis all these years. Their sectarianism is incredible to watch, wallahi. The Yahudis have wasted no time broadcasting their insanity to the world with Memri but even without Memri you'll find shit like this easily:

I feel for them, though. The problem with them goes much deeper than with Somalis. Somalis' issues are entirely clanistic and regional whereas with these guys you have a real history of having been distinct ethnic groups who were Arabized and united over the centuries. Shami Arabs are mostly Arabized Aramaeans and Israelites whereas Egyptians obviously spoke Coptic and had their own identity as well and then you have religious differences like Shia and Sunni, Muslim and Druze and all the sects... Disaster, wallahi.

Lebanese women are known for being loose and are exported as prostitutes and visited by horny Saudis in their homeland. The people she's insulting are way more conservative and "clean" in comparison.

Last edited:
Arabs all hate each other. Their beef is about as bad as it is with Somalis if not worse. That's why they haven't been able to deal with the Yahudis all these years. Their sectarianism is incredible to watch, wallahi. The Yahudis have wasted no time broadcasting their insanity to the world with Memri but even without Memri you'll find shit like this easily:

I feel for them, though. The problem with them goes much deeper than with Somalis. Somalis' issues are entirely clanistic and regional whereas with these guys you have a real history of having been distinct ethnic groups who were Arabized and united over the centuries. Shami Arabs are mostly Arabized Aramaeans and Israelites along whereas Egyptians obviously spoke Coptic and had their own identity as well and then you have religious differences like Shia and Sunni, Muslim and Druze and all the sects... Disaster, wallahi.
The video is Alawite genocide in Syria that’s more of a religious differences. Alawite are Shias in a majority Sunni country (Syria),

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Oh you don't know how racist they are, not all of them but a section of them are, so racist so chauvinist that stunned you!.

Few weeks ago, some Lebanese have burned a whole camp filled with tents in the middle of the winter.

In one famous Lebanese journal said

" the number of Syrians is increasing and the number of the Lebanese is decreasing"

And in another line the journal mentioned Alhamra street, it is a famous street in Beirut.

"Al-hamra(Red) street is no more red, it turned black" referring to Syrians, meaning that these coloured dark skinned ppl are flooding this prestigious white street that was famous for drinking coffee while listening classical music.

This racism have factors and a little bit complex that created it, but over all, the Beiruti ppl, usually consider themselves as more white, civilised, prestigious, European (French) and better ppl than the their Lebanese and neighbours counterparts. And see themselves as more French than backwards middle easterns.
They are French bootyclappers, they admire everything french, even if it was a poop.
FB_IMG_15903571621508872.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I think the Lebanese think they’re superior because they’re look lighter than most Arabs. They think that they’re White :russ: :lolbron:

They think they're French admixed or Crusader descended or something when Syrians who make no such claims tend to be even lighter than them on average. They're just northern Levantines. They have a greater shift toward Anatolia & Iran than the southern Levantines like Palestinians and Jordanians who have more of a shift toward the Khaleej but that's about it. They cluster very firmly in the Middle-East and nowhere near any Europeans. Heck, they don't even cluster with groups who are intermediates between Europe and the Middle-East like Western Jews, Mediterranean islanders, Greeks and Italians. Just A-rabs with a higher incidence of light-eyes and blondism who wish they were white. A Somali brother on these DNA forums who went by the moniker "Wadaad" created a much used term in those circles for people like this. He called it Off-White-Dilemma (OWD). Basically, you are an "Off-White" group of people who wish they were white and will do whatever the hell they can to whitify themselves and exaggerate their closeness to white people. Lebanese niggas in a nutshell.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
They think they're French admixed or Crusader descended or something when Syrians who make no such claims tend to be even lighter than them on average. They're just northern Levantines. They have a greater shift toward Anatolia & Iran than the southern Levantines like Palestinians and Jordanians who have more of a shift toward the Khaleej but that's about it. They cluster very firmly in the Middle-East and nowhere near any Europeans. Heck, they don't even cluster with groups who are intermediates between Europe and the Middle-East like Western Jews, Mediterranean islanders, Greeks and Italians. Just A-rabs with a higher incidence of light-eyes and blondism who wish they were white. A Somali brother on these DNA forums who went by the moniker "Wadaad" created a much used term in those circles for people like this. He called it Off-White-Dilemma (OWD). Basically, you are an "Off-White" group of people who wish they were white and will do whatever the hell they can to whitify themselves and exaggerate their closeness to white people. Lebanese niggas in a nutshell.
They should be proud of their heritage

Trending

Latest posts