Leader of Cadcad community delivers an emotional speech rejecting 4.5 clan representation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:drakewtf: Are you asking me or is it rethorical you guessing what is a god given right or not? How is this relevant to the topic of 4.5?

If thats a god given right according to you then you are one messed up psycho
I take the view that they're not .5 they have rights just as much as a hawiye does in benadir ma garatey.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Right to what exactly? Govern a region which is 99.9% ethnically Somali with Majoirity hawiye populous?

Thats not a right thats called Usurpation.
The ethnic Somalis were chased out & their properties looted & you talking about benadiri's.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Just cause you loot something it doesn't make it yours these peop
Yes, i am talking about carbeeds, in a topic about them & 4.5 :drakewtf:
It's clearly unjust you knuckle dragging Neanderthal these people have rights just as much as anyone else.

WTF are you even talking about? Killing? Looting? Raping?
:what:
This is a topic about cadcad's crying about political representation.

Go back to kindergarden you dumbo

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Banadiri waa la dulmiyey run waaye, dulmiga in la isku raacana waa qalad, waa in dadkaa la caawiyaa oo xaqooda la siiyaa, waxeey tabanayane laga qanciya inkastoo Somali oo idil uu dhibka gaadhey.

T

TibetanThug

sxb, i am starting to like mj due to your cousin @Duchess, please dont make me hate you guys again

Morgan2.jpg

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Why did you start hurtling abuse at me when I asked your cousin who's crying those crocodile tears if he felt the same anguish towards dhulo's & Samaroon?

I'm still waiting for the answer @IsaaqSultan.
As an HA many of my family members and cousins are Samarone.You as a Darood Shouldnt not even speak about them.They are peaceful folk who just like us Western Isaaq seek to be civilized and develop our country.As for your wild dhulo cousins,they will gain my respect when they stop fighting for no reason like headless chicken.Bunch of reer badiyoo kids.Even this reer Xamar cadcad told them bastards to stop fighting in this vid.

As for calling us Jews,I look at it as an honor since they are a very successful group in this world and Inshallah Somaliland will be also.Although for Islamic reasons I don't support the state of Israel and its occupation of my brothers land.
Now don't @ me again fool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending