Leader of Cadcad community delivers an emotional speech rejecting 4.5 clan representation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
@KowDheh in my personal opinion no qabil should have ownership of any land.

In the south people have always lived together and almost every town is extremely diverse. For example our neighbours in jamaame were barawani, and plenty of other non dir qabils. Even these benadiris live everywhere in South somalia. It's sad how the 90s qabil wars are restarting again with federalism.

Federalism was the only thing which would end that despicable war. The whole thing is based on greed though and not qabiil. They think that the only way they'll get a slice of the pie is by having an investment hub or an oil basin to themselves. The fewer people they divide it between means the more they can squeeze out. I understand why cad cads are upset but wallahi it makes my blood boil when they throw veiled insults at other clans. This guy chose a Darod event for this purpose. I want equality too and for the entire country's resources to be divided equally but the leaders are all losers with qabiil hatred or personal greed navigating them.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@KowDheh in my personal opinion no qabil should have ownership of any land.

In the south people have always lived together and almost every town is extremely diverse. For example our neighbours in jamaame were barawani, and plenty of other non dir qabils. Even these benadiris live everywhere in South somalia. It's sad how the 90s qabil wars are restarting again with federalism.
When did dir own jamama :damedamn:my father in the darod vs hawiye days after the militia men he was with run out of food and ammo they went into jamama district to scavenger in the villages all they found was bantu village one of the darod guys wanted to mow them down after the bantu run away and climbed trees to hide:deadrose:

Cadcads can kiss our futo they own nothing and built nothing.

Why do people continue to Push these historicallly inaccurate myths. No Habeshcarbeeds built or founded mogadishu.

Mogadishu does not mean Seat of the Shah. How can you put together two seperate words from two seperate languages and make it into one? Maqda(Arabic) and Shah(Persian). Impossible.

its a Somali name and means "That which kills the dark" Historically historians have called it Hawiye/Raxanweyn central and the sultan of mogadishu and the inhabitance ''Darkskinned(black) berbers''

Thats like us claiming we built England because we live here and assimilated. Magaca Reer Xamar la idin yiraahdo ayaad ku kibirteen - that was us not being racist.

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
My beautiful Hiiraan is the most Somali place in the South. Viva Hiiraan. I have no problem with the other ethnic groups but Xawarawis and Jubalanders have more to struggle with after qabiil.

Hubble

VIP
Lol honestly I'm sick of the racial/qabiil stuff from them. Bantus are 10X their number, got killed by FreeBandz dad's friend for no reason and they don't have this level of hatred. They want inclusion while cad cad want usurpation.

Hubble

VIP
All my dislikes are for not being a racist. I'll cherish them. I speak the haqq at all times. I'll challenge any one but not because of their race, only for the promotion of justice.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The Governor of Benadir/Mogadishu

Yusuf Hussein Jimaale

now let the CadCad tears flow:ummhmsmiley:
The reason for your blatant bias is cause benadiri are not ethnic Somalis. See my observation of you thus far is you're a Somali supremacist lol you place more pre-eminence on somalinimo more than anything else. Don't deny these people their God given right cause they're not ethnic Somalis. Mr wadani lol

The reason for your blatant bias is cause benadiri are not ethnic Somalis. See my observation of you thus far is you're a Somali supremacist lol you place more pre-eminence on somalinimo more than anything else. Don't deny these people their God given right cause they're not ethnic Somalis. Mr wadani lol

Here comes the defamation tactics

No i am not a Somali supremacist i dont believe in superiority of Somalis.

I am a Somalicentric , i dont hate cadcad's or anyother group for that matter. I just advocate for Somalis to have complete ownership of self and our protecting our interests.

Somalinimo is just a social political grouping nothing to do with pre-eminence of anything.

Usurpation is not a god given right.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Here comes the defamation tactics

No i am not a Somali supremacist i dont believe in superiority of Somalis.

I am a Somalicentric , i dont hate cadcad's or anyother group for that matter. I just advocate for Somalis to have complete ownership of self and our protecting our interests.

Somalinimo is just a social political grouping nothing to do with pre-eminence of anything.

Usurpation is not a god given right.
Let me guess so killing, raping, looting, displacing innocent women & children is a God given right?

Let me guess so killing, raping, looting, displacing innocent women & children is a good given right?

:drakewtf: Are you asking me or is it rethorical you guessing what is a god given right or not? How is this relevant to the topic of 4.5?

If thats a god given right according to you then you are one messed up psycho

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Funnily enough most southerners don't marry into the cadcad community because of cultural differences. I suppose light skin is seen as an honour for certain somalis.

I promise you it doesn't carry any weight in the south. Not to mention many benadiris are entirely Of hawiye origin. Do you guys ever wonder why the eff they speak somali? Have you never questioned it? Not even once?

This will be my last post. Most of you are idiots. :vo3yidw:

These people don't understand that cadcads are Hawiye. They are the coastal Hawiye who lived and intermarried with the Arab and Persian traders in places like Marka and Mogadishu. They are Hawiye who forgot their abtirsi after centuries of urbanization.

Status
Not open for further replies.