Leader of Cadcad community delivers an emotional speech rejecting 4.5 clan representation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
He's a misogynistic, emotional idiot. His doesn't own the rights to Xamar and muxuu isu waalwaalayaa everything he mentioned happens to us too, Xabashi iyo Kenyati ma qabiil ay kala jecelyihiin ayaa jirto? Isbaaraha cad cad keli ah miyaa loo dhigay? Xamar annagana waan dhisnay oo heerku maanta taaganyahey maalkeenna iyo muruqqeenna ayaa u sababay. Naag iyo ninba. Rasuulka iyo qabyaalad car mar kale isku xijji dhaadhaanyahow saqajaanka ah.

Last edited:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Somali wa labo!! I like this guy,he told off those warmongering Dhulbuhantes at their own event while cussing out the moryaaans and culosoow.Noolow adeer Noolow! :deargod:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:ftw9nwa: He said reer benadiri is more important than Somali, I applaud this man for his testicular fortitude lakiinse go tell the mooryan that.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Sounds genuinely angry and frustrated. The man teared up. Those were the result of deep scars if it made a man cry.

Somaaliya dulmiga Allah haka saaro.

Sounds genuinely angry and frustrated. The man teared up. Those were the result of deep scars if it made a man cry.

Somaaliya dulmiga Allah haka saaro.

He feels humiliated because USC raped their women and stole their homes. Now he has to watch as newcomers usurp power in what was once their land.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
His ancestors raped Bantu women and forced them from their homes onto us.

What goes around comes around

:pacspit:

His ancestors raped Bantu women and forced them from their homes onto us.

What goes around comes around

:pacspit:
Really? I hadn't heard of this. I assumed the Benadiri were Portuguest/Arab merchants who intermarried with Bantus in Kenya and then moved North into Somalia's coastal towns.

Hubble

VIP
Lies lies lies. It's not 1991 any more and his people are not the only victims of the war nor are they the only people who built Mogadishu. I always hear about these cad cad houses people built levels on to but I've never seen any evidence of it. Benadiri like to pretend they built everything and Somalida stole it. They rub me up the wrong way a lot of the time because they see Somalis as their enemy.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Lies lies lies. It's not 1991 any more and his people are not the only victims of the war nor are they the only people who built Mogadishu. I always hear about these cad cad houses people built levels on to but I've never seen any evidence of it. Benadiri like to pretend they built everything and Somalida stole it. They rub me up the wrong way a lot of the time because they see Somalis as their enemy.
Moryaaan making excuses for his people's crimes :notsureif:

Hubble

VIP
Hahaha haye hatred for Koonfuur Somalia goes deep. Don't believe everything you hear. Somalideenna have risked their lives to rebuild Xamar, not even the President cares about their sacrifices. Then you want to give the glory to a random guy from Minnesota who could be a cab driver tunnelling his money to his wife in Aden.

Call me what you like but I prefer 'Xaasidkii Xawaadle' I won't take Habar Gidir insults it's appropiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts