Latinas Reverting to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Hail brother! We heathens do not beg our Gods for help, on Thor's hammer, we honor them with our actions.

May the one-eyed wanderer forevermore guide us in his infinite wisdom. :fittytousand:

Carry on on sister, let us die in battle to attain the key to Asgard. Let ragnarok be our demise. Allahu Akbar!!!!

View attachment 7571

Heathens!!! R'hollor is the one true God! The infidels will accept the Lord of light or they shall burn!

VixR

Veritas
Heathens!!! R'hollor is the one true God! The infidels will accept the Lord of light or they shall burn!
Your Lord of Light is no lord but evil sired of darkness, one of deceit. His masked ancient priestess witch is of no exception.

Our God has hung from the tree of Yggdrasill, he is the seer of all things, the seeker and gainer of wisdom, the one-eyed, the allfather.

My god is better than yours!

How many of these women will still be Muslim in 3 years though? I can remember when I used to go to the mosque, they would come and go like flies. You very rarely see the thousand + people who converted in one year, say five years ago, still having ties with the Muslim community. You don't see all of their families a generation later. Lots of people become Muslim, the issue is that, in my experience, the majority don't stay. The novelty wears off.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Your Lord of Light is no lord but evil sired of darkness, one of deceit. His masked ancient priestess witch is of no exception.

Our God has hung from the tree of Yggdrasill, he is the seer of all things, the seeker and gainer of wisdom, the one-eyed, the allfather.

My god is better than yours!

How dare thee insult my God, the most high, the most worthy?!
:farole:
The wager of such insolence is death! Death by fire! Muhahahaha...
:mugshotman:
Death by fire is the purest of deaths!!

What is your God but a violent primitive delusion intent on the destruction of all civilisations...wait, this reminds me of a certain Middle Eastern, Arabian, moon God??

*Die heathen...DIE!!!*

What is your God but a violent primitive delusion intent on the destruction of all civilisations...wait, this reminds me of a certain Middle Eastern, Arabian, moon God??

*Die heathen...DIE!!!*

Are you mentally ill?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
How many of these women will still be Muslim in 3 years though? I can remember when I used to go to the mosque, they would come and go like flies. You very rarely see the thousand + people who converted in one year, say five years ago, still having ties with the Muslim community. You don't see all of their families a generation later. Lots of people become Muslim, the issue is that, in my experience, the majority don't stay. The novelty wears off.

Much of them only converted for personal reasons as this women suggests. As you've mentioned, when the novelty wears off, they lose the incentive to be a Muslim. Only a few actually sincerely convert to Islam. There was an article not long ago that claimed (I don't if it actually provided evidence) that over 75% if Muslim converts leave the religion. Interesting if true...

VixR

Veritas

*Die heathen...DIE!!!*
*Out of character*
:deadosama:

What poetry :lawd:

Not sure I can beat this.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
and hell awaits the likes of you.

The only hell there is, is the one we live in my child.

Accept the Lord of Light into your hearts and you shall receive sanctity and guidance. Reject your false prophets and your idolatrous ways and accept the one true God...R'Hollor.

The night is dark and full of terrors...

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
The only hell there is, is the one we live in my child.

Accept the Lord of Light into your hearts and you shall receive sanctity and guidance. Reject your false prophets and your idolatrous ways and accept the one true God...R'Hollor.

The night is dark and full of terrors...
:susp:

you need Allah(swt) warya

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Allah? Never heard of her
:dabcasar:

The Lord of Light is real my child, and he is the only one that can save us from...Darkness.

:feedme:

I'm but a humble priest, all the power invested in me comes down from the one true God.

its okay, you properly had a traumatic childhood, u will find the light soon.:bell:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
its okay, you properly had a traumatic childhood, u will find the light soon.:bell:

Why do you find my beliefs ridiculous to the point that you'd assume that they must come from some trauma or whatever? Mine isn't any more ridiculous then yours...Mine is real!!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The earth is 4.5 billion years old according to scientists. As a species we have only been here for 60,000 years. You do the math.

Well, it's more like ~150,000-250,000 years, last I checked. Humans are definitely a good degree older than ~60,000 years. You could also argue that we're even older than the the 150-250kya mark as some argue that we're not truly a separate species from Neanderthals and Denisovans whom we're clearly capable of breeding with, albeit with some difficulty. Though, virtually all modern Human populations are MILES closer to each other than they are to Denisovans and Neanderthals.

Anyway, good answers. Your postings remind me of an old Youtube comment I left in the comment section of a Youtube video displaying a debate between Sam Harris (I don't like Harris, by the way) and Dennis Prager and I chimed in for the heck of it:

http://tinyurl.com/h8ebduu

We are going off topic. I noticed people like yourself tend to mix up countless topics, derailing one subject after the other. I almost fell for it. Back to the subject, the two children, how will they receive justice, if the man that had raped and slaughtered them escaped justice in this life?
That wasn't a mix of topics! It was actually a very reasonable illustration of the insignificance of humanity, which reminds of what Bill Bryson wrote in A Short History of Nearly Everything:

“If you imagine the 4,500-bilion-odd years of Earth's history compressed into a normal earthly day, then life begins very early, about 4 A.M., with the rise of the first simple, single-celled organisms, but then advances no further for the next sixteen hours. Not until almost 8:30 in the evening, with the day five-sixths over, has Earth anything to show the universe but a restless skin of microbes. Then, finally, the first sea plants appear, followed twenty minutes later by the first jellyfish and the enigmatic Ediacaran fauna first seen by Reginald Sprigg in Australia. At 9:04 P.M. trilobites swim onto the scene, followed more or less immediately by the shapely creatures of the Burgess Shale. Just before 10 P.M. plants begin to pop up on the land. Soon after, with less than two hours left in the day, the first land creatures follow.

Thanks to ten minutes or so of balmy weather, by 10:24 the Earth is covered in the great carboniferous forests whose residues give us all our coal, and the first winged insects are evident. Dinosaurs plod onto the scene just before 11 P.M. and hold sway for about three-quarters of an hour. At twenty-one minutes to midnight they vanish and the age of mammals begins. Humans emerge one minute and seventeen seconds before midnight. The whole of our recorded history, on this scale, would be no more than a few seconds, a single human lifetime barely an instant. Throughout this greatly speeded-up day continents slide about and bang together at a clip that seems positively reckless. Mountains rise and melt away, ocean basins come and go, ice sheets advance and withdraw. And throughout the whole, about three times every minute, somewhere on the planet there is a flash-bulb pop of light marking the impact of a Manson-sized meteor or one even larger. It's a wonder that anything at all can survive in such a pummeled and unsettled environment. In fact, not many things do for long.”

Let that sink in for a moment: humans emerge one minute and seventeen seconds before midnight and still delude themselves into believing that everything is about them. You speak of justice. Have you ever considered that word in the light of all the animals we consume? You see, these animals have nervous systems and therefore can process pain, so they would go through everything that a human would go through in dying. When will they get justice? They were consumed by a creature endowed with consciousness who in your view, I suspect, wasn't driven by a mere instinct to survive and propagate its genes. So if justice is real, then should it be merely anthropomorphic? Doesn't it being real amount to it being universal?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Have you ever considered that word in the light of all the animals we consume? You see, these animals have nervous systems and therefore can process pain, so they would go through everything that a human would go through in dying. When will they get justice? They were consumed by a creature endowed with consciousness who in your view, I suspect, wasn't driven by a mere instinct to survive and propagate its genes. So if justice is real, then should it be merely anthropomorphic? Doesn't it being real amount to it being universal?

I addressed this in the link I shared but basically... It's quite incorrect to compare Homo Sapiens to other animals as most (not all) other animals are sentient but not sapient like us. We're just talking about pseudo-biological machines here who merely live based on instincts like the need to breed, hunt, eat and sleep. Humans have lucikly acquired a level of consciousness capable of surpassing this so comparing our lives to those of most other living things is a pretty clear "false equivalence". A goat will feel pain if you torture it but it lacks the sapience (among other things) a Human has and won't exactly be asking itself questions like "Why is this happening to me?!" while remembering its entire life and all of its happy moments and having regrets, at least as far as we can tell. Religious folks have some grounding in reality here as Humans are, in a way, "special" within the animal kingdom. Our existence is literally, in a way, the Universe being able to study itself. You can't compare goats and chickens to that.

But, in the end, we are pretty insignificant and nothing remotely notable would change in this universe (or even our galaxy) if we died out right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending