Latinas Reverting to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Reverts" confuse the f*ck out of me. Why would anyone convert to a fascist, backwards and hateful religion?

Christians believe you were born with sins which Jesus used his blood to erase. Muslims believe everyone is born a Muslim, but is raised or grows up in a different religion. So if you convert to Islam, technically you are reverting back since it is believed we are all born Muslims.

Apollo

VIP
Classic. It opened the segment with a suicidal person. I noticed most converts to Islam are either mentally unstable or have financial or health issues that make them convert as they found a new 'in group' that gives them support rather than that they actually agree with the doctrine.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Mashallah , Allah(swt) said .. Behold! You are those who are called to spend in the Cause of Allah, yet among you are some who are niggardly. And whoever is niggardly, it is only at the expense of his ownself. But Allah is Rich (Free of all wants), and you (mankind) are poor. And if you turn away (from Islam and the obedience of Allah), He will exchange you for some other people, and they will not be your likes.Behold! You are those who are called to spend in the Cause of Allah, yet among you are some who are niggardly. And whoever is niggardly, it is only at the expense of his ownself. But Allah is Rich (Free of all wants), and you (mankind) are poor. And if you turn away (from Islam and the obedience of Allah), He will exchange you for some other people, and they will not be your likes.

while the likes of abdijohnson and supz...head into a path of darkness...allah shows others guidance to Islam.

Mashallah , Allah(swt) said .. Behold! You are those who are called to spend in the Cause of Allah, yet among you are some who are niggardly. And whoever is niggardly, it is only at the expense of his ownself. But Allah is Rich (Free of all wants), and you (mankind) are poor. And if you turn away (from Islam and the obedience of Allah), He will exchange you for some other people, and they will not be your likes.Behold! You are those who are called to spend in the Cause of Allah, yet among you are some who are niggardly. And whoever is niggardly, it is only at the expense of his ownself. But Allah is Rich (Free of all wants), and you (mankind) are poor. And if you turn away (from Islam and the obedience of Allah), He will exchange you for some other people, and they will not be your likes.

while the likes of abdijohnson and supz...head into a path of darkness...allah shows others guidance to Islam.
Inshallah brother, Valhalla awaits. Never have we seen the likes of Odin.

Classic. It opened the segment with a suicidal person. I noticed most converts to Islam are either mentally unstable or have financial or health issues that make them convert as they found a new 'in group' that gives them support rather than that they actually agree with the doctrine.

"Reverts" confuse the f*ck out of me. Why would anyone convert to a fascist, backwards and hateful religion?
The two of you can leave Islam, we couldn't careless really. In fact, your positions have already been filled by another two people, possibly Hispanic, or European, or asian or another African who were not Muslim. Some leave Islam, in exchange others recite the Shahada and join Islam. It's life, deal with it.

"Hijab is not mandatory outside of the mosque":wtfdis:
Some of the "reverts" you see, aren't really sincere. There is a massive subtle attack against Islam that is under way. The so-called "reverts" are trying to mislead the upcoming generations and trying to corrupt them by dressing un-islamic and challenging many Islamic beliefs while at the same time claiming to be "Muslim".

Beware of the so-called "Revert Wave" that has been taking place in the last few years. Most of them are not "true believers".

Hell as an ideology is too evil. God cannot be all benevolent and send people to eternal hell. We don't have answers to the metaphysical questions, what i do know however is that god is not just.
A man rapes a child multiple times. That same man, rapes another child multiple times. That same man cut both children into pieces and bury them. That man reaches to live up to 100 years old without ever being caught and dies in his mansion.

He has escaped the punishment of this life. Now, how will those two children ever get their justice? Explain.

A man rapes a child multiple times. That same man, rapes another child multiple times. That same man cut both children into pieces and bury them. That man reaches to live up to 100 years old without ever being caught and dies in his mansion.

He has escaped the punishment of this life. Now, how will those two children ever get their justice? Explain.
I like that you took such an extreme example.In Islam the man with the lightest punishment in the hell fire is Abu muttalib ,the prophets uncle. The man wasn't a terrible individual. It is said that his feet would be boiled resulting in steam coming from his ears. Take into account that this is the lightest punishment. From a logical standpoint, do people deserve such excruciating pain? The second point I want to give concerns fate and predetermination, why would God willingly create an individual knowing that the said person would go to the hellfire? A creationists' argument would be that, we do not understand God, I fully concur. In my opinion ,no amount of sin deserves eternal hell. There should at least be equity.

I like that you took such an extreme example.In Islam the man with the lightest punishment in the hell fire is Abu muttalib the prophets uncle. The man wasn't a terrible individual. It is said that his feet would be boiled resulting in steam coming from his ears. Take into account that this is the lightest punishment. From a logical standpoint, do people deserve such excruciating pain? The second point I want to give concerns fate and predetermination, why would God willingly create an individual knowing that the said person would go to the hellfire? A creationists argument would be that, we do not understand God, I fully concur. No amount of sin deserves eternal hell. There should at least be equity.
I did not ask you about Hell nor Abu Muttalib. I simply gave you a scenario. I asked you how will those two children have their justice, if the man has escaped justice in this world?

The topic of Hell, it's severity, the eternal and limited factors are all different topic and not one I asked you about.

I did not ask you about Hell nor Abu Muttalib. I simply gave you a scenario. I asked you how will those two children have their justice, if the man has escaped justice in this world?

The topic of Hell, it's severity, the eternal and limited factors are all different topic and not one I asked you about.
And you were insinuating that such a man could only receive justice through hell. The answer to your question is that they wouldn't receive justice, if the man died. Very simple really.

And you were insinuating that such a man could only receive justice through hell. The answer to your question is that they wouldn't receive justice, if the man died. Very simple really.
Clearly, you and I agree that in this world, if the man dies without facing justice, the two children would not receive justice in this world. How else do you think the two children can receive justice after the man's demise?

Clearly, you and I agree that in this world, if the man dies without facing justice, the two children would not receive justice in this world. How else do you think the two children can receive justice after the man's demise?
Humans are insignificant. Justice is a man made concept. It is a product of evolution, communities such as the hunter gatherer systems could only function if there was a semblance of a judicial system in place. Yuval Noah harari a professor of history termed man made concepts as an 'imagined order'. We give value to justice, so far it has worked for us. To summarise ,justice is not real. Fron my viewpoint that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending