Latinas Reverting to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humans are insignificant. Justice is a man made concept. It is a product of evolution, communities such as the hunter gatherer systems could only function if there was a semblance of a judicial system in place. Yuval Noah harari a professor of history termed man made concepts as an 'imagined order'. We give value to justice, so far it has worked for us. To summarise ,justice is not real. Fron my viewpoint that is.
We give value to justice? Justice is not real? You remind me of an Christian that said "MY body is not me". :lol: If you don't mind answering, what do you consider real?

We give value to justice? Justice is not real? You remind me of an Christian that said "MY body is not me". :lol: If you don't mind answering, what do you consider real?
Something I can see,feel and hear. Something tangible. We all believe in the value of money because we are taught of its value. Justice is in its essence instilled.

Something I can see,feel and hear. Something tangible. We all believe in the value of money because we are taught of its value. Justice is in its essence instilled.
If justice is not real, then you're saying morality, ethics and crimes are not real. I can kill your wife, rape your wife and all of it is not real because crimes in its essence instilled? Right? :lol:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I don't see why Muslims would be happy with mentally unstable people converting to their religion, that would show that it's not a religion but a cult. Religion and superstitions are really huge among Hispanic/Latino communities, so I'm not surprised by them converting. But hey, on the bright side, if you're a Muslim man, the sisters are getting more diverse.

If justice is not real, then you're saying morality, ethics and crimes are not real. I can kill your wife, rape your wife and all of it is not real because crimes in its essence instilled? Right? :lol:
You have not understood what I have said. To a human justice,morality and the penal system is of a paramount importance. However, in the whole order of things as humans we have devised a set of rules and systems to function as a society cohesively. In the grand scheme of things universally, we are of no importance. Nothing less, nothing more.

You have not understood what I have said. To a human justice,morality and the penal system is of a paramount importance. However, in the whole order of things as humans we have devised a set of rules and systems to function as a society cohesively. In the grand scheme of things universally, we are of no importance. Nothing less, nothing more.
And how did you come to the conclusion of "we are of no importance"?

The earth is 4.5 billion years old according to scientists. As a species we have only been here for 60,000 years. You do the math.
We are going off topic. I noticed people like yourself tend to mix up countless topics, derailing one subject after the other. I almost fell for it. Back to the subject, the two children, how will they receive justice, if the man that had raped and slaughtered them escaped justice in this life?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
We are going off topic. I noticed people like yourself tend to mix up countless topics, derailing one subject after the other. I almost fell for it. Back to the subject, the two children, how will they receive justice, if the man that had raped and slaughtered them escaped justice in this life?
I understand he didn't answer your question, my bad if now you're debating two people. From most Atheists view, those children wouldn't get justice. We talking about from an objective point of view here.

We haven't gone off topic, I answered the question. When the man dies "justice" and his ties to "justice" become non-existent, because "justice" is a man made concept. "justice" as we know it cannot be executed at purgatory or whatever happens. It becomes sophistry at this point. Why is it so hard to grasp?

We haven't gone off topic, I answered the question. When the man dies "justice" and his ties to "justice" become non-existent, because "justice" is a man made concept. "justice" as we know it cannot be executed at purgatory or whatever happens. It becomes sophistry at this point. Why is it so hard to grasp?
Fine. That's your view. You're entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. To you be your belief and to me, be my belief.

I understand he didn't answer your question, my bad if now you're debating two people. From most Atheists view, those children wouldn't get justice. We talking about from an objective point of view here.
Exactly! In this world, if the man dies, he will not face justice in the hands of men. Islam tell us, justice, the ultimate justice will be executed in the life after death. One can choose to believe this or not believe this. That's a matter of choice.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Lool. I never understood why Muslims turn reverts into such a big deal. I guess it's validations. Anyways congrats I guess. I'm sure there's already thousands upon thousands of Muslim Hispanics.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Exactly! In this world, if the man dies, he will not face justice in the hands of men. Islam tell us, justice, the ultimate justice will be executed in the life after death. One can choose to believe this or not believe this. That's a matter of choice.

I see your point. But, I think we can all agree on improving on the methods of solving cases in this world, so those who do wrong could be caught and brought to justice in the form of this world's view of justice.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

I get your reasoning completely and it's very human but I have something to interject... What is justice? Every single culture has its own form of understanding of justice and they create their own systems to try and implement that form of justice. For example, Islam tries to tackle thievery by chopping off hands. Now, a secularist would deem that to be immoral because it reflects the value system of an ancient world that we no longer agree with. A Muslim would argue that it works (that is highly debatable of course) and that what comes from God is always just (special pleading at its finest).

Imagine the first human beings in there small little communities that they've established to secure their survival...they've realised at some point (probably due to instability) that they must set up some sort of system to ensure stability. This is where our current perceptions of morals derived from. A set of laws and systems had to be created to ensure order and stability. (I also believe that this has a lot to do with the rise of religion but that would be detailing). This is evident from the fact that every culture has its own understanding of what is right and what is wrong. Also, morals change.

Now, in my opinion, your entire reasoning for a hell seems to derive from the evolutionary urge to see evil people punished. To me, you made an emotional argument rather than an actual one based on reason and facts. We have no evidence for the existence of an afterlife where bad people burn for eternity.

I disagree that men like Stalin have got away with their punishments. Suppose he was buried, do you know what happens to his ashes? They return into the Earth that it came from. Do you know what happens after that? The ashes are then "recycled" by nature and used to create some new and magestic creature. It's very beautiful in my opinion.

Moreover, Muslims have used the Quran to commit heinous things that I believe everyone, including Muslims, would regard as immoral. Chopping off hands, jizya, slaveri and sexual slavery and etc.

VixR

Veritas
Inshallah brother, Valhalla awaits. Never have we seen the likes of Odin.
:deadosama:

pr123914-2-1936224-640x640-b-p-000000.jpg

All hail Odin, the allfather :2tjlv3e:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts