• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahahahagahaha

:trumpsmirk:I don't like soft guys
He better know how to throw some
Punches
Cayaarta jooji babes, it's impossible to tell if someone can fight or not. I've seen alot of guy's you would expect to get their ass whooped, win fights, and i've also seen macho men get there wigs split like little bicthes. There no illusion in fighting abayoo, if a guy acts tough he better back it up.

Cayaarta jooji babes, it's impossible to tell if someone can fight or not. I've seen alot of guy's you would expect to get their ass whooped, win fights, and i've also seen macho men get there wigs split like little bicthes. There no illusion in fighting abayoo, if a guy acts tough he better back it up.

I don't a guy who fights anyway,
I just want one who isn't a coward
If it came about.

:damedamn:

Last week some jamaican girl was lookiing for change in her purse to pay bus fare
she took too long so i tried to cut ahead
she cussed her teeth so I said "We'll see how far that gets you"
Next thing you know I was catching lefts and rights, scratched. Everyone was laughing.
I was so embarrassed even the buss driver told me to just leave. so I pulled out my phone pretending to talk to someone
and said "" Yo broski get the burner"

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
4 days ago when a Turkish nigga tried to AC my boy so we caught his mans slipping and rushed him. Last 1 on 1 fight was in secondary days before GCSEs.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Try that in English man. lol
It's getting your bank card scammed when you give someone your details so they get you money. I don't f*ck with that type of stuff. And who are you to be questioning my English nacalaa. Go learn what AC is before you question it. It's mostly a London term so I wouldn't expect you to know anyway.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It's getting your bank card scammed when you give someone your details so they get you money. I don't f*ck with that type of stuff. And who are you to be questioning my English nacalaa. Go learn what AC is before you question it. It's mostly a London term so I wouldn't expect you to know anyway.
Oh now I see. You guys just rushed him and just left it there? Or did you stomp him and leave him for dead?

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Last week some jamaican girl was lookiing for change in her purse to pay bus fare
she took too long so i tried to cut ahead
she cussed her teeth so I said "We'll see how far that gets you"
Next thing you know I was catching lefts and rights, scratched. Everyone was laughing.
I was so embarrassed even the buss driver told me to just leave. so I pulled out my phone pretending to talk to someone
and said "" Yo broski get the burner"
Wallahi am dead:dead1::dead::deadmanny::deadosama:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I don't know what it is but lately small things irritate me.

In March i was working at a venue as security and before you go in you have to hand your bag in. Five hours past and my supervisor gave me a break. Hooya made isku dhex karis so i thought scrap going to Tesco just take a food container. So i tried to get my bag and this cadaan kid said "my supervisor said i can't give out the bags unless it's a emergency". It isn't usually like this so i called the cloak room supervisor ... jamaicaan xun baa soo baxay. Anyways i tried to be a diplomat and it didn't work. We got into a scruff, cadaan kid called security. They broke it up and sent us both home. Cadaan kid try stich me up but luckily they checked the cloak room's cctv and it was evident that he initiated it.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I don't know what it is but lately small things irritate me.

In March i was working at a venue as security and before you go in you have to hand your bag in. Five hours past and my supervisor gave me a break. Hooya made isku dhex karis so i thought scrap going to Tesco just take a food container. So i tried to get my bag and this cadaan kid said "my supervisor said i can't give out the bags unless it's a emergency". It isn't usually like this so i called the cloak room supervisor ... jamaicaan xun baa soo baxay. Anyways i tried to be a diplomat and it didn't work. We got into a scruff, cadaan kid called security. They broke it up and sent us both home. Cadaan kid try stich me up but luckily they checked the cloak room's cctv and it was evident that he initiated it.
So you still have a job right?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This thread is funny, I bet u won't find noone speaking about them getting beat!!! it's always 'them do the beating'!!! But I think we all should have a 'purge night' in somalia, 24 hours of chaos to release all emotions and anger from the year. You know where no-one is safe on the streets!!! A good flogging has never hurt anyone in the long run but wised alot of people up!!!

:liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending