Last time you fought (physically) with someone

Ever have a good fist fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
After you hit 18 you don't wanna fight ppl. Lot's of sissies who will report you around
You just learn that actions have consequences. A fight in school doesn't involve police reports but if you kick the shit out of someone in a bar, you better believe you're name is going in the system.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
5th grade. A boy wouldnt stop bullying my lil sister so I karbaashed him after school :denzelnigga:
In grade 9, we went from an Islamic school to a non-Islamic school. Some fat white kid said hi to my little brother, with a smile. My brother kicked his ass for good measure. They became best friends to this date. :russ:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
A few days ago in Ontario, some dude spit out of his car in disgust, then a dude followed him to a restaurant, punched him out and killed him. :denzelnigga: :denzelnigga:

Now he's facing murder charges :lol:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
i lent this guy money a month ago and gave him a deadline, he couldnt pay so i gave him another week, he still couldnt pay again and i started cussing him tf out in anger and he said on his life he'll get the money in 2 days. i come back on tuesday and he still didnt have it so i starting beating tf outta him and stole his ps4 and told him if he wanted it back he better give me my money :mjlol: i got my money 6 hrs after that loool im convinced he had the money from the beginning and wanted to play me
Did you give back the ps4? I would say it's a cost of doing business and keep it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Last fight I had was in grade 7 on the school bus one syrian Guy threw My gym bag on the floor and proceed to sit next to me
:gucciwhat:

I tell him to pick it up and he laughs
:draketf:

I grabbed him by the shirt and headbutted him he starts to bleed from the nose than his bug brother jumped in
I beat them both

After that nobody was allowed to leave the bus until the cops came When they came these 2 started crying
:liberaltears:

We were minors so they dropped it all

After that I havent been in fights cause its not worth getting criminal record over small shit and these days people can bring a knife and stab you just because you stepped on their shoes

You start those fights?
Its been a od year for me. I don't usually get in fights, but some times you have to handle your business, you cant let a abu falafel and abu tyroon to karbaase you.

The only one that surprised me was that buff dude to be honest, i thought he was going to split my wig. Bear in mind this fucker is muscler as fck, and i look like your regular faraax. When it was time for the fight, my plan was to play it safe, and only fight in a defensive manner. As the gentleman i am, i allowed the garaac to throw the first punch. Nacalaa to my astonishment the baboon couldn't throw a coordinated punch. After feeling his pillow hands one time, i let loose like conor mcgregor vs eddie alvarez or better yet amanda nunes vs ronda rousey. He didnt even duck or weave when i was connecting combos on his face.
bTBuWWC.gif
b2ALuWAaSguxilU2yp_DBu0dv4Gy1rI2PImXqIzslgQ.gif
rb9lifltrokwnjwn8rsk.gif

I decided to stop the karbaash when his face started bleeding profusely.:samwelcome:

Last edited:
:browtf:
Its been a od year for me. I don't usually get in fights, but some times you have to handle your business, you cant let a abu falafel and abu tyroon to karbaase you.

The only one that surprised me was that buff dude to be honest, i thought he was going to split my wig. Bear in mind this fucker is muscler as fck, and i look like your regular faraax. When it was time for the fight, my plan was to play it safe, and only fight in a defensive manner. As the gentleman i am, i allowed the garaac to throw the first punch. Nacalaa to my astonishment the baboon couldn't throw a coordinated punch. After feeling his pillow hands one time, i let loose like conor mcgregor vs eddie alvarez or better yet amanda nunes vs ronda rousey. He didnt even duck or weave when i was connecting combos on his face.
bTBuWWC.gif
b2ALuWAaSguxilU2yp_DBu0dv4Gy1rI2PImXqIzslgQ.gif
rb9lifltrokwnjwn8rsk.gif

I decided to stop the karbaash when his face started bleeding profusely.:samwelcome:

Did this really happen sweerry?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I think I was in year 5, this kid threatened my sister so I beat him up, almost snapped his brother's arm and chased after their sister. They were all horrible people,

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
like a year ago ago, first day of school, this sanweyn ugandan girl tried my life
so i socked that in her face like
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts