Last time you fought (physically) with someone

Ever have a good fist fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Arguments yes...but I guess I knew what to say because it never resulted into a fight.
In grade six, the teacher's kid said some shit to me so I broke his face. His mother was crying :lolbron: and I got suspended. In grade 8 I beat up this Somali kid and his brother, and almost got charged for it. That was the last one (aside from people I physically handled as a security guard since)

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
i lent this guy money a month ago and gave him a deadline, he couldnt pay so i gave him another week, he still couldnt pay again and i started cussing him tf out in anger and he said on his life he'll get the money in 2 days. i come back on tuesday and he still didnt have it so i starting beating tf outta him and stole his ps4 and told him if he wanted it back he better give me my money :mjlol: i got my money 6 hrs after that loool im convinced he had the money from the beginning and wanted to play me

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
i lent this guy money a month ago and gave him a deadline, he couldnt pay so i gave him another week, he still couldnt pay again and i started cussing him tf out in anger and he said on his life he'll get the money in 2 days. i come back on tuesday and he still didnt have it so i starting beating tf outta him and stole his ps4 and told him if he wanted it back he better give me my money :mjlol: i got my money 6 hrs after that loool im convinced he had the money from the beginning and wanted to play me
:denzelnigga: :denzelnigga: what a beta cuck he is though, eh?

Am surprised by how few scraps I've been in when I look back on my life. People seem so threatening that I thought I would find myself in many fisticuffs. But I can count them all with one hand. We exaggerate how dangerous life is.

Not since primary school when I bashed the wrong identical twin and with the encouragement of my parents, the principal made me to attend an anger management counselling.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Not since primary school when I bashed the wrong identical twin and with the encouragement of my parents, the principal made me to attend an anger management counselling.
The wrong twin :deadpeter: I wish I could beat the shit out of people in traffic but I get a hold of the situation most of the time. Worst thing I do when driving is honk or refuse to let someone merge :lolbron:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Am surprised by how few scraps I've been in when I look back on my life. People seem so threatening that I thought I would find myself in many fisticuffs. But I can count them all with one hand. We exaggerate how dangerous life is.
I think there are plenty of people in everyday life that deserve a good smack upside the head but I limit it to non-physical actions (and when I realize I'm about to go psycho and murder someone, I back away and leave)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
High school days
After you hit 18 you don't wanna fight ppl. Lot's of sissies who will report you around :birdman:

Ppl are different tho. Some never stop fighting and always find new victims :russ:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I used to be an road man. My past life it was an common occurrence for me to chase some wasteman down the road and then stamp them out. Wallahi it was an good life :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending