Large Clashes Between Palestinians & Israeli Defence Forces!

reer

VIP
You should consider siding with Israel. They are the only democratic and peace loving people in that region. They are an island surrounded by a sea of craziness.
do you support somali return to northern sudan and displace the current people there?

You should consider siding with Israel. They are the only democratic and peace loving people in that region. They are an island surrounded by a sea of craziness.

why-why-tho.gif

Yes, and black is white.

:mjlol:

The Jews literally used violence and terror before they declared their Statehood and you want people to support them?

I don't really take sides in these conflicts over land. I personally believe Israel is ganna win and the palestinians should move to more favourable places such as Jordan.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don't really take sides in these conflicts over land. I personally believe Israel is ganna win and the palestinians should move to more favourable places such as Jordan.
They already claiming parts of Syria and did you forget Egypt?
:snoop:
They aren’t pussy and the land will never fall to kaffirs. You really want muslims to pack and leave to Al Quds to Yahuud?
:draketf:
what kind of muslims are some of you.
:kanyehmm:

They already claiming parts of Syria and did you forget Egypt?
:snoop:
They aren’t pussy and the land will never fall to kaffirs. You really want muslims to pack and leave to Al Quds to Yahuud?
:draketf:
what kind of muslims are some of you.
:kanyehmm:
I don't believe in dying over land. If i was a palestinian i would have left asap. Nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your own life. It's over for the palestinians they just keep losing territory. Just imagine what the map is ganna look like in 2050

1649906058700.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We should support neither, Semite fratricide wars have nothing to do with us. We should focus on the drought killing our Somali people.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Israel routinely breaks civil rights and has been declared to practice apartheid by both International and Israeli human rights groups as well as the UN.

Israel has admitted to sterilising African immigrants, which is a crime against humanity.

I don’t condone violence but Israel has been pushing the Palestinians to breaking point.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
We should support neither, Semite fratricide wars have nothing to do with us. We should focus on the drought killing our Somali people.

I support all hungry people.

However, let's be real. Whitey and gaal will come to their rescue with aid and food, as per usual.I support them through my taxes and through my clan payments. I sent money last month while people here send money to Syria through their masjid donation box while neglecting their native Somalia.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Israel routinely breaks civil rights and has been declared to practice apartheid by both International and Israeli human rights groups as well as the UN.

Israel has admitted to sterilising African immigrants, which is a crime against humanity.

I don’t condone violence but Israel has been pushing the Palestinians to breaking point.

Arabs have enslaved millions of Africans. I don't see you condemning that. No condemnation of Palestinian human rights violations. Many Palestinians flee to Israel for safety (like gays). Millions of Arab Israelis would prefer to live in Israel than so called Palestine. Log off. You're despicable.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Arabs have enslaved millions of Africans. I don't see you condemning that. No condemnation of Palestinian human rights violations. Many Palestinians flee to Israel for safety (like gays). Millions of Arab Israelis would prefer to live in Israel than so called Palestine. Log off. You're despicable.

1. Cadaans enslaved millions and I have never seen you condemning that. Two can play that game.

2. Palestine’s human rights abuses are nothing compared to Israel. Let me know when Palestinians start sterilising people based on their race.

868C6D12-C104-4549-84B8-0AE599498098.jpeg

The only democracy in the Middle East”

3. Most of the Israeli Arabs are people whose ancestral villages have become part of modern day Israel. They can either be an Israeli citizen or leave their home region forever. Palestinians aren’t allowed to “flee” to Israel, many aren’t even allowed to visit their relatives who live in Jerusalem.

You have an incredibly shallow and intellectually bankrupt view of this conflict that is based in inherent ignorance.

I suggest that you log off.

reer

VIP
they were sold by africans. madows are just as responsible. :manny:

Trending

Latest posts