Large Clashes Between Palestinians & Israeli Defence Forces!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I gave you evidence of condemnation. Now it's your turn:

Where is the condemnation of Palestinian brutality against LGB?

Dont run away from this. Do it now.

No you haven’t. Attach the post where you condemned it.

Or else I’ll assume that you haven’t.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
No you haven’t. Attach the post where you condemned it.

Or else I’ll assume that you haven’t.

Unbelievable. Everyone can see I condemned it in the post you quoted (just one example among others). Now he's not condemning the human rights abuses to LGB, many who have been executed. He's totally ignoring it.

I have spoken to a fair number of closeted gays on here and on other platforms. Do not open up to this man in PMs. I just proved he can't be trusted. He cannot even do the bare minimum and he claims to vote Australian Labor.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Unbelievable. Everyone can see I condemned it in the post you quoted (just one example among others). Now he's not condemning the human rights abuses to LGB, many who have been executed. He's totally ignoring it.

I have spoken to a fair number of closeted gays on here and on other platforms. Do not open up to this man in PMs. I just proved he can't be trusted. He cannot even do the bare minimum and he claims to vote Australian Labor.

Stop the faux outrage and attach the post.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lets not lie if arabs didnt revolt to ottomans none of this would happend

their downfall was their nationalism which to Unite all arabs in singel Area

The UK told them “if you get rid of the Ottoman’s, we will give you freedom”.

The Arabs did just that, only for the UK to say “hah, sike”.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
The UK told them “if you get rid of the Ottoman’s, we will give you freedom”.

The Arabs did just that, only for the UK to say “hah, sike”.
Yeah and even till today the turks have hatred for arabs wallahi just go to Istanbul and say ur arab u would get all kinds of look not from everyone, but an amouny that will make you notice it

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yeah and even till today the turks have hatred for arabs wallahi just go to Istanbul and say ur arab u would get all kinds of look not from everyone, but an amouny that will make you notice it

Have you ever been to Istanbul. Arabs are everywhere there.

Plus a decent amount of Turks speak Arabic at a basic to intermediate level.

Obviously there is tension and some xenophobia but it’s not that deep. I was in Turkey earlier this year and I met more Turks who spoke broken Arabic than English.

Trending

Latest posts