Large Clashes Between Palestinians & Israeli Defence Forces!

Xoxoxo

VIP
@AbdiFreedom

Christians are treated as shit in Israel. The Jews tried to close churches in the holy city of Bethlehem countless off times and discriminate against Christian’s for no apparent reasons, so much that even the Vatican spoke about it.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
All garbage and nothing based on facts.

Your emotional opinions don't matter though.

May Israel continue to humiliate Hamas terrorists. Israel has the right to defend itself and to exist.

Lol at @Periplus claiming to have a gay friend. Just like racists who claim to have a black friend or a white friend.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
@AbdiFreedom lost the argument and now he’s resorting to giving out qashins.

What a crybaby.

:russ:

I barely give qashins. What's wrong with giving qashins if done rarely? You have given me qashins before. I didn't lose the argument. There's no point engaging with someone who is basically a brick wall. You have your emotional and ridiculous biases, rooted based in religion. You can't argue with people like that. You remind me of women who write become pen pals to murderers in prison.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I barely give qashins. What's wrong with giving qashins if done rarely? You have given me qashins before. I didn't lose the argument. There's no point engaging with someone who is basically a brick wall. You have your emotional and ridiculous biases, rooted based in religion. You can't argue with people like that. You remind me of women who write become pen pals to murderers in prison.

I have given out less than 10 qashins while on SSpot and I have never qashined your posts.

I beg stop the cap.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I have given out less than 10 qashins while on SSpot and I have never qashined your posts.

I beg stop the cap.

The only one capping is you, claiming to have a gay friend. Can I be introduced to this gay friend to prove what you claim? I have spoken to a lesbian in Australia and she is terrified about being outed and her family has been forcing her to marry a man and she is heartbroken that she will be discovered. Imagine if you knew her, she wouldn't be safe. Australia has a very conservative community. @Periplus, who refused to condemn the brutality and murders the LGB community faces in Palestine, cannot be trusted among the LGB Somalis in Australia. He supports the homicidal Hamas government. Hamas even killed one of their own simply for being an alleged gay. This is who @Periplus runs interference for.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The only one capping is you, claiming to have a gay friend. Can I be introduced to this gay friend to prove what you claim? I have spoken to a lesbian in Australia and she is terrified about being outed and her family has been forcing her to marry a man and she is heartbroken that she will be discovered. Imagine if you knew her, she wouldn't be safe. Australia has a very conservative community. @Periplus, who refused to condemn the brutality and murders the LGB community faces in Palestine, cannot be trusted among the LGB Somalis in Australia. He supports the homicidal Hamas government. Hamas even killed one of their own simply for being an alleged gay. This is who @Periplus runs interference for.

Wallahi I ain’t capping. It’s Ramadan also, ain’t no cap here.

Where did I express support for Hamas. I literally said they were despicable on this same thread.

You just like making outrageous ad hominem attacks in the hope that one will stick.

:mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@AbdiFreedom claims to understand “the black plight” but refuses to condemn Israel’s forced sterilisation of African immigrants.

Nothing done by Palestinians or Arabs in the modern day is as despicable as that.

Yet you refuse to condemn it.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Wallahi I ain’t capping. It’s Ramadan also, ain’t no cap here.

Where did I express support for Hamas. I literally said they were despicable on this same thread.

You just like making outrageous ad hominem attacks in the hope that one will stick.

:mjlol:

Somalis say wallahi all the time and lie.

Couple that with me being Christian and making it acceptable for you to lie to me.

You're not fooling anyone. I want to meet this gay friend of yours via video call.

@AbdiFreedom claims to understand “the black plight” but refuses to condemn Israel’s forced sterilisation of African immigrants.

Nothing done by Palestinians or Arabs in the modern day is as despicable as that.

Yet you refuse to condemn it.

I have condemned it. What are you smoking?

They do terror attacks everyday, both government sanctioned and supported widely by their people. You're not an honest person. You are a Hamas spokesperson at this point. Hamas is a terror organization in many western countries so I would be careful what you say online. It could lead to criminal charges.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Point me to where you have condemned the forced sterilisation of Africans by Israel.

Didn't I just condemn it now? What more evidence do you need? Feel free to go through my history for more evidence.

Where is your condemnation of Palestine's brutality against the LGB? Watch how this guy brings up how he has an imaginary gay friend, which has nothing to do with this conversation.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Didn't I just condemn it now? What more evidence do you need? Feel free to go through my history for more evidence.

Where is your condemnation of Palestine's brutality against the LGB? Watch how this guy brings up how he has an imaginary gay friend, which has nothing to do with this conversation.

Show me the post where you condemned it.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Show me the post where you condemned it.

The post you just quoted is just one example? Are you blind? Feel free to look in my post history for other examples of my condemnation.

You should be in politics and become a press secretary or something. Or maybe PR for tobacco companies. You are amazing at gaslighting and propaganda. You truly have a gift. You are a master at deflection. You would make a killing with that skill. Whatever you are doing now, abandon it and go into the communications and media relations field.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The post you just quoted is just one example? Are you blind? Feel free to look in my post history for other examples of my condemnation.

You should be in politics and become a press secretary or something. Or maybe PR for tobacco companies. You are amazing at gaslighting and propaganda. You truly have a gift. You are a master at deflection. You would make a killing with that skill.

This is all you said.

I have condemned it.

Didn't I just condemn it now?

What kind of condemnation is that???

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I honestly feel bad for the woman that marries you. You are a manipulating, gaslighting, and running circles kind of guy. She will face emotional abuse. Seek help.

Good for you.

Now go find this condemnation you have claimed to have made.

Trending