Palestinians DESTROY Joseph's tomb in Nablus

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Whilst destroying historical artifacts is a no no I understand the frustration when your fighting a losing war.

AbdiFreedom

Save ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
We can condemn it, it's been there for over 3000 years, but can u condemn isreal destroying historical houses and burning trees from hundreds of years ago.

Very weird and hurtful and offensive that you would compare the destruction of Joseph's tomb to trees.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe they are sending message, Palestine lives matter than historical artifacts

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
To the Christians and Jews seeing this thread: fight these monsters where ever you see them. You can see how they rejoice at the destruction of the Tomb of Jacob's son. They will destroy Mary's next. Protect it all. They salivate at the thought of destroying the resting places and make silly excuses that people worship them. Find them and crush them like ants

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
To the Christians and Jews seeing this thread: fight these monsters where ever you see them. You can see how they rejoice at the destruction of the Tomb of Jacob's son. They will destroy Mary's next. Protect it all. They salivate at the thought of destroying the resting places and make silly excuses that people worship them. Find them and crush them like ants
The tomb was created in the late 19th century and has no real connection Yusuf (AS).
Screenshot_2022-04-11-23-45-19-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Zionist worshipping a fake grave to claim more land from Palestinians.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The tomb was created in the late 19th century and has no real connection Yusuf (AS).
View attachment 219843
Zionist worshipping a fake grave to claim more land from Palestinians.

Muslims believe it to be the resting place of either Joseph or an 18th Century Islamic cleric named Sheikh Yousef Dawiqat.

Even your own people say he is buried there. You're going to naar for eternity and I will dance as you burn you grave destroying monster.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

Even your own people say he is buried there. You're going to naar for eternity and I will dance as you burn you grave destroying monster.
the Modern structure was build 200 year ago. The reason Israelis claim the grave belongs to Yusuf (AS) is to create another enclave in the west bank.
soon zionist will claim Biblical park as a holy Jewish sanctuary.

about the hereafter? I know for a fact those who support Homosexuality, Atheism and idol worshipping won't see Paradise.