Large Anti-Iley Protests in Tog Wajaale and Ayesha, DDSI leave several dead, dozens injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Are you on a mission to put your subclan on the map? We just started to differentiate between the three habar. Jibril Abu Ismaciil kulaha Dafuq :westbrookwtf:

Sacad Muuse so that means they're HY. Gotcha :yacadiim:

@Huncho relax bro, mudane @Abdalla just asked simple question and gave his condolences like gentleman.

I am sure a specific subclan of MJ lives in Bokh but it's not like we would know.
Just saying Habar Awal is enough in this instance.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
So innocent mother's and children are dhabadhilif now?

Good luck justifying that comment in front of Allah.
I'm not justifying the atrocities that Abdi iley has committed... but to call him "Murtad" is hypocrisy knowing your leaders are habasha lovers as well.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
they need to stop crying and fight back, no body got time for calaacal :camby:

Mudane, the truth is we aren't organized in Ethiopia at all.

Sacaad Muuse only have one exclusive woreda (district) to ourselves in the entire DDSI which is Harshin woreda.

Wajaale is still shamefully part of Awbarre district and our major town of Harta Sheekh is part of Kebribayah. For shame walaahi.

I would like to see a second exclusive HA woreda, PLUS make all the Liyuu police in our districts and towns Habar Awal only.

waraabe

Your superior

Sacaad Muuse only have one exclusive woreda (district) to ourselves in the entire DDSI which is Harshin woreda.

Wajaale is still shamefully part of Awbarre district and our major town of Harta Sheekh is part of Kebribayah. For shame walaahi.

I would like to see a second exclusive HA woreda, PLUS make all the Liyuu police in our districts and towns Habar Awal only.

I agree, they need to get their share but they should pick up the gun and organise themselves SM is the wealthiest somali clan so funding and equipment is of no concern and a simp,e fundraise in SM regions will change that but they must take the initiative, otherwise, i dont have time for their calaacal

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
lol what's wrong with you mate? I ain't Ogaden but they're my Kablalax cousins. If Ogaden isn't Laandheere who's Laandheere then? Marehan?! Don't get ahead of yourself.

Marehan is much landeere than Ogaden. That is the truth. Everyone knows that sxb. :pachah1:

I hardly think that will happen, the regional government will centralise power through rewarding Ogaden rather then minority clans.Those who
Follow will be rewarded while others will be murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.