Landers take it next level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Som

VIP
Those in Oman are you guys
My relatives are everywhere alhamdullah they're in Hijaz Yemen North Africa and they're kings of Jordan and Morocco :win:

Duriyadda Amir Al mu'manin Cali رضى الله عنه allaah aabarakeeyoo
:rejoice::rejoice:
The ones in oman are somalis (mainly harti) who settled there 2 centuries ago and mixed with Arabs.

Som

VIP
I don't complain about Djbouti mate. If you're not from Somaliland you're a foreigner just like a white guy who has to go through visas and immigration :mjdontkno:

Somalia made the mistake of allowing all Somalis in its government and now look at Jubbaland. It became a proxy for Kenya with Somalis from Kenya and Ethiopia in its federal state government. This won't happen in Somaliland. Not on my watch sir, Not today :birdman:
Do isaaqs from DDSI in Ethiopia go through immigration and Visa?

Do isaaqs from DDSI in Ethiopia go through immigration and Visa?

I listed the indegenous clans and nationality polices of JSL and Djibouti. For example, Ciise born in DDS, like DjiboutiPresident Geelle, are Djibouti citizens whereas Isaaq/Samaroon from DDS are generally considered foreigners in Djibouti. The main native clans of JSL are Isaaq, Ciisa, Samaroon, Dhulbahante, Fiqishini, and Warsangali

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Warya you don't speak somali and all the somali literature and poetry that is taught in schools is in our dialect no one speaks reer mi jidho waa jidha accent :drakekidding:

Reer Mudug pronounce the r's in jiro and jira. We do not say dh instead of r.

That shows that you don't even know the Mudug accent.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Actually you're the one who doesn't know af soomaali sxb :mjdontkno:

Majidho isn't the standard Af Soomaali

Majiro is how I say it, my parents say it and how my grandparents as well as my relatives say it.

It ain’t reer Mudug Somali to say majidho.

Idk where you heard that.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Those in Oman are you guys
My relatives are everywhere alhamdullah they're in Hijaz Yemen North Africa and they're kings of Jordan and Morocco :win:

Duriyadda Amir Al mu'manin Cali رضى الله عنه allaah aabarakeeyoo
:rejoice::rejoice:
Heer waxaan garnay boqorki Jordan ayaad mid la tihiin. Wallahi someone needs to go back in time and blow the head off of whoever made all this shit up.

Majiro is how I say it, my parents say it and how my grandparents as well as my relatives say it.

It ain’t reer Mudug Somali to say majidho.

Idk where you heard that.
Warya don't question me of something I know reer mudug are known to say majidho waa jidha anyone who speaks somali knows that boowe

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Warya don't question me of something I know reer mudug are known to say majidho waa jidha anyone who speaks somali knows that boowe

Bro, I learnt how to speak Somali in Mudug

My family have been from there from generations.

We don’t speak Somali like that. Idk who you’re talking to.

I have family from Mudug, and I can guarantee you they speak like that.....

My abtis are from that region. It’s majiro for them lol

My awoowe (my father's mothers brother) A famous sarkaal named Haybe Cabdi Aw Yusuf live there (Galkayo) with his family and when I visited Bruco they where there and we used to make fun of the grand kids because of the way they talked.

My awoowe (my father's mothers brother) A famous sarkaal named Haybe Cabdi Aw Yusuf live there (Galkayo) with his family and when I visited Bruco they where there and we used to make fun of the grand kids because of the way they talked.
I always thought their Somali is “neutral” to the ear. Probably the most neutral of all the dialects. I find nothing about it to be funny like the way Xamar ppl talk for example. They talk funny to me.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I always thought their Somali is “neutral” to the ear. Probably the most neutral of all the dialects. I find nothing about it to be funny like the way Xamar ppl talk for example. They talk funny to me.

The Mudug dialect is called Soomaali rasmi which means official/original Somali.

It was adopted by governments as it was a halfway dialect neither Southern or Northern.

warya please please reer mudug are known to say majidho to the point somalis make fun of their dialect especially us northerners so don't try and tell me how you guys speak probably :drakekidding:

The Mudug dialect is called Soomaali rasmi which means official/original Somali.

It was adopted by governments as it was a halfway dialect neither Southern or Northern.
Somali standard is based on northern dialect quit the bs about af reer majidho being the standard one it was northerners who used to taught af soomali in the south and you here to tell me those ppl we don't understand is the main one get out of here man :camby:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somali standard is based on northern dialect quit the bs about af reer majidho being the standard one it was northerners who used to taught af soomali in the south and you here to tell me those ppl we don't understand is the main one get out of here man :camby:

So you’re telling me that the Southerners in the SYL and the Kacaan were cool with using Waqooyi dialect for official business.

:gucciwhat:

So you’re telling me that the Southerners in the SYL and the Kacaan were cool with using Waqooyi dialect for official business.

:gucciwhat:
Yes even Radio Mogadishu was using lahjada waqooye that you couldn't differentiate it with Radio Hargeysa especially in the 50s and 60s

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I don't complain about Djbouti mate. If you're not from Somaliland you're a foreigner just like a white guy who has to go through visas and immigration :mjdontkno:

Somalia made the mistake of allowing all Somalis in its government and now look at Jubbaland. It became a proxy for Kenya with Somalis from Kenya and Ethiopia in its federal state government. This won't happen in Somaliland. Not on my watch sir, Not today :birdman:
i like to see Diaspora politician who used work for there host countries goverment denying Somalis from kenya/Ethiopia from working for the somali goverment, there would not be any hypocrisy in doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.