Landers take it next level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waryaa you aren't reer sanaag or ceerigabo so don't speak bs tell me you guys speak differently we all speak the same with slight accent difference from those who live further west in Saylic and Boorama
I have family from ceerigabo and fiqi fuliye, there more closer to the bari accent. It’s not that thick waqoyi accent that’s spoken in Buuhoodle, etc

The strong waqoyi accent is found in toogdher, Buuhoodle, waqoyi galbeed. They talk different to those that live in Lascanood, taleex, Xudun, Ceerigabo, Badhan.

I thought that was common knowledge. :childplease:

reer

VIP
I have family from ceerigabo and fiqi fuliye, there more closer to the bari accent. It’s not that thick waqoyi accent that’s spoken in Buuhoodle, etc

The strong waqoyi accent is found in toogdher, Buuhoodle, waqoyi galbeed. They talk different to those that live in Lascanood, taleex, Xudun, Ceerigabo, Badhan.

im not from waqooyi but i can recognize the different northern accents like reer hargeysa dont talk the same as harti waqooyi.

I'm technically reer Ceerigabo since my grandmother on my mom side is from there and everytime I go SL I usually visit in Ceerigabo and stay there most of my time in SL and I didn't notice any difference the way we speak

I'm technically reer Ceerigabo since my grandmother on my mom side is from there and everytime I go SL I usually visit in Ceerigabo and stay there most of my time in SL and I didn't notice any difference the way we speak
Same. My ayeeyo is from there as well. Cmon on then you know damn well people from ceeri talk different to ppl from Burco and hargeisa.

Where is @Wir? Your from Xudun distict, chime in here.

reer

VIP
Provide examples ??
for examples most dhulos i spoken to sound different to the urban isaaqs from hargeysa. reer buhoodle have a milder northern accent. reer burco and reer hargeysa have some differences hargeysa accent is quite strongers. but if you dont interact alot with northerners then its hard in la kala garto.

for examples most dhulos i spoken to sound different to the urban isaaqs from hargeysa. reer buhoodle have a milder northern accent. reer burco and reer hargeysa have some differences hargeysa accent is quite strongers. but if you dont interact alot with northerners then its hard in la kala garto.
I interact with them all the only difference I see on the north are those from the Galbeed in boorama and saylic I didn't notice any difference from those in other regions in the north

@Ozark

In general, I notice Warsangelis sound like Reer Bari, but then again socially and economically they are more connected to Bari than North-Westerners.

@Ozark

In general, I notice Warsangelis sound like Reer Bari, but then again socially and economically they are more connected to Bari than North-Westerners.
All the Sanaag clans are the same, it’s more connected to bari as they depend more on bosaso and the accent is closer to bari than the typical waqoyi accent you imagine.

After this thread I hit up my Ceerigabo friend to ask him what I knew was true.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My family for instance has a strong waqoyi accent but I have cousins in Xudun that sound way different.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Trust me, no one teaches your gypsie hargeisan accent anywhere, keep that gibberish in fucking street.

Hawiye are more somali than idoor will ever be, how can a confederation of dir runaways and oromos be comparable to a direct son of irir samaale? No wonder yall used to claim iraq you don’t even know where you come from yourselves:camby:

You ain't going to come for my reer abti without me saying some shit. First of all are hawiye 100% somali?

Secondly the isaaq have somali taariikh something you clearly lack. Third of all didn't 23 and me showcase the confederation we call hawiye today?

To sum it up iska fariso.

All the Sanaag clans are the same, it’s more connected to bari as they depend more on bosaso and the accent is closer to bari than the typical waqoyi accent you imagine.

After this thread I hit up my Ceerigabo friend to ask him what I knew was true.

My family for instance has a strong waqoyi accent but I have cousins in Xudun that sound way different.
Warya there's no Lahjada Sanaag only Reer waqooyi maybe you daroods speak differently :ftw9nwa:

Tell your supposed friend what do reer Sanaag say Oadkac or Muqmad ??

Same. My ayeeyo is from there as well. Cmon on then you know damn well people from ceeri talk different to ppl from Burco and hargeisa.

Where is @Wir? Your from Xudun distict, chime in here.

My family from Sool and Sanaag sound like my extended family in Hargeisa. The difference is words that we use in the east change from eastern to western Somaliland. But the accent is the same Somalilander accent

This is the mayor of ceerigaabo. He sounds like any other Somalilander

3 things for evereyone to remember

1. The Northern dialectS are the main dialects in 3 out of the 5 Somalilweyn states
2. The Northern pronunciation is official. Read a translation of the Qur'an
3. Southern dialects like Mudug and Xamaraawi are equal to northern dialects like AfHuunno and Af aga AwoowgaLa gub.. We are all equal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending