Landers take it next level

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Any real Haawiye Irir: before he gets upset about non-Irir Isaaq preventing them from becoming citizens should ask Ciise Irir led Djibout to make him a citizen "

Saxib ain't nobody upset of becoming citizens of your land or djibiout .IOG and bixi need to deport
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For example the legend hassan Aden samatar is paying 5usd for a kilo of sugar and paying 3$usd for a qaraar papaya from amxaras .
Is not right for him to be in ajanabi land.

reer

VIP
@convincation you know that Hawiye (except Fishqini) MJ and MX are ineligible for citizenship
somaliland unukaa leh.
BritishSomaliland1987 (2).JPG

1Tiyooh.gif

All these rhetoric's and remarks are way of distraction. Somalis are one Family regardless of national boundaries. If only every Somali is happy and supportive of each others well being no one would bother whether there is one or numerous Somali nations. Actually numerous stable nations with Somali identity could be more of a strength than weakness

How is Dir/Isaaq more Somali than Hawiye? Just curious.
Uhmm cuz we speak the purest form of af soomaali the dialect that's taught in your schools and spoken in the media and btw there's old somali proverb "Soomaalida waa Dir iyo Darood" so fake iriri doesn't exist as Hawiye and RX are different [[l claiming to be somalis :p:p

Citizenship law applicable to Somaliland upon independence:

First Somaliland citizenship law in effect from 26. june 1960 independence.

Citizenship law applicable to Somalia upon independence:

First Somalia citizenship law from 1. july independence.

These to laws was in function, for 1 year, until the fraudulent 1961 Somali constitutional referendum that was rejected in Somaliland and the term walawayn was coined for Somalia after massive voting irregularities.

6 month after the failed constitutional referendum, the Somali Republic Citizenship Law of 1962 was enacted.

After Somaliland reclaimed it independence it went back to the first Somaliland citizenship law from 1960 and revised it with the 2002 Somaliland Citizenship Law.

Somalia enacted a provisional constitution in 2012, according to it, they where suppose to revised the citizenship at a later point but they still haven't got to it.

So yes, walawayns are aliens in Somaliland..

JSL citizenship is similar to Djibouti citizenship

In general, the citizen clans are Isaaq, Samaroon, Ciisa, Fiqishini, Jabraahiil subclan of OG in Sanaag and Surre clan of Dir in Sanaag and a few other communities

In Djibouti Ciisa are get citizenship. Most Isaaq and Samaroon are ineligible.

Isaaqs (especially Arab GX iyo SM) and samaroon are eligible for Djibouti citizenship if they can prove they lived there before the independence and I'm half Djiboutian on my father's side as my grandfather AUN used to own business in Djibouti and lived there for most of the 50s and 60s until he returned back to Hargeysa to retire where my uncle manged the business in Djibouti

Uhmm cuz we speak the purest form of af soomaali the dialect that's taught in your schools and spoken in the media and btw there's old somali proverb "Soomaalida waa Dir iyo Darood" so fake iriri doesn't exist as Hawiye and RX are different [[l claiming to be somalis :p:p
You telling me Xamar and Baidoa aren’t Somali now 😂😂

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Trust me, no one teaches your gypsie hargeisan accent anywhere, keep that gibberish in fucking street.

Hawiye are more somali than idoor will ever be, how can a confederation of dir runaways and oromos be comparable to a direct son of irir samaale? No wonder yall used to claim iraq you don’t even know where you come from yourselves:camby:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

All I got to say is, my FYP is shifting to pro Somaliland content for some reason, not that i mind, the comment sections are too funny. But kudos to our brothers up north :obama:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
JSL citizenship is similar to Djibouti citizenship

In general, the citizen clans are Isaaq, Samaroon, Ciisa, Fiqishini, Jabraahiil subclan of OG in Sanaag and Surre clan of Dir in Sanaag and a few other communities

In Djibouti Ciisa are get citizenship. Most Isaaq and Samaroon are ineligible.

That’s actually retarded bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending