Landers take it next level

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first ajnabi is you guys jabartis where there's xaabishi speaking jabartis in Ethiopia and Eriteria who are your kins orod haalka tag
:susp:
It makes the banu hashim story seem real
You find jeberti's in Oman ,Eritrea & Somalia.
Where are your Iranian relatives now ?

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
What matters in Somali culture is abtirsmo you guys are all over the place where Reer Sheekh Isaxaq is all connected coming coming from 8 sons of Sheekh Isaxaq and hawiye aren't even a real "qabil" but a confederation of laangab qabilis.

View attachment 197742

it says :

"اول قبيلة وصلت الي الامام قبيلة هبر ماجدلي مع سيدهم و مقدمهم احمد جري بن حسين الصومالي"

In translation

"The first tribe to reach the Imam was the Haber Magaadale tribe with their chief and their leader, Ahmed Guray bin Hussein Al-Somali."

You guys better keep my awoowe statue in better shape in Xamar :westbrookswag:
Our abtiris is straight forward. Just because there are politically hawiye clans who are maternally hawiye doesn’t mean the entirety of hawiye is a confederation (like isaaq has genetically been proven to be).

Also atleast we trace to men, yall are all habar this habar that:nahgirl:

Imaam axmed was a karanle hawiye man. Go claim someone else:camby:

It makes the banu hashim story seem real
You find jeberti's in Oman ,Eritrea & Somalia.
Where are your Iranian relatives now ?
Those in Oman are you guys
My relatives are everywhere alhamdullah they're in Hijaz Yemen North Africa and they're kings of Jordan and Morocco :win:

Duriyadda Amir Al mu'manin Cali رضى الله عنه allaah aabarakeeyoo
:rejoice::rejoice:

Our abtiris is straight forward. Just because there are politically hawiye clans who are maternally hawiye doesn’t mean the entirety of hawiye is a confederation (like isaaq has genetically been proven to be).

Also atleast we trace to men, yall are all habar this habar that:nahgirl:

Imaam axmed was a karanle hawiye man. Go claim someone else:camby:
Man go learn your abitrisi there's nothing that connects you guys except the mythical figure of Saamale same as your eelay kins

convincation

VIP
Man go learn your abitrisi there's nothing that connects you guys except the mythical figure of Saamale same as your eelay kins
My clan have a straightforward abtiris straight from man to man that ends in samaale. Yours goes through women and ends in iraq we aren’t the same :camby:

Those in Oman are you guys
My relatives are everywhere alhamdullah they're in Hijaz Yemen North Africa and they're kings of Jordan and Morocco :win:

Duriyadda Amir Al mu'manin Cali رضى الله عنه allaah aabarakeeyoo
:rejoice::rejoice:
From Iran to Yemen to Morocco 🤦🏾‍♂️
Your relatives are the ones you trynna distance yourself from :lolbron:

My clan have a straightforward abtiris straight from man to man that ends in samaale. Yours goes through women and ends in iraq we aren’t the same :camby:
First learn how to speak and read af soomaali and come back to me hooyo maatalo kid who said we have straight abtirsi :drakelaugh: and btw what's Habar gidir :pachah1:

What do you mean from SL?
So every Isaaq is from SL right?
Then whybdo you guys complain about Djibouti?

I don't complain about Djbouti mate. If you're not from Somaliland you're a foreigner just like a white guy who has to go through visas and immigration :mjdontkno:

Somalia made the mistake of allowing all Somalis in its government and now look at Jubbaland. It became a proxy for Kenya with Somalis from Kenya and Ethiopia in its federal state government. This won't happen in Somaliland. Not on my watch sir, Not today :birdman:

Lets pretend youre a nonsheegad Haawiye, how many generations does it take a real Haawiye abtirsi to reach Samaale

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Habar gidir are your kins and Habar Yoonis aren't sub clan of Magadle but Garxajis
Habar Magaadle is the mother of sheekh isaxaq first 4 sons

We dont know his/her kin

However we can only surmise his/her clan based on how his/her claims and how irregularly engages in larper behavious such as ignoring fkd attacks from a certain clan that his/her clan doesnt get along with in reallife and simping for said clan but at the same time fkd attacking other clans, including the clan he/she claims etc

convincation

VIP
Lets pretend youre a nonsheegad Haawiye, how many generations does it take a real Haawiye abtirsi to reach Samaale

We dont know his/her kin

However we can only surmise his/her clan based on how his/her claims and how irregularly engages in larper behavious such as ignoring fkd attacks from a certain clan that his/her clan doesnt get along with in reallife and simping for said clan but at the same time fkd attacking other clans, including the clan he/she claims etc
Naayaa you talk too much

Back then there wasn't a nationality and the legends of Sheekh Isaxaq says he was born in Samara where there was several Ahlu Al bayt figures living in that city but he wasn't an Iraqi but an Arab hashimate or Hijazi

Samara or Baghdad same difference .thank you for clarifying that issaqis are not somali but are in fact arabs from samara :trumpsmirk:.
In shibis district Mogadishu I neighbor many families who are shanshiyo from present day Iraq like yourselfs maybe they are distant cousins of issaq nation 😭😭

Ajuuran isn't Hawiye and everyone knows you guys are just a confederation small tribes that aren't related to each other what dhaqan do you guys have other than the twerking bantu style
waar iska xishoo soomali ma ba taheen

This is completely unacceptable and shocking.

Samara or Baghdad same difference .thank you for clarifying that issaqis are not somali but are in fact arabs from samara :trumpsmirk:.
In shibis district Mogadishu I neighbor many families who are shanshiyo from present day Iraq like yourselfs maybe they are distant cousins of issaq nation 😭😭
Doesn't your a constitution say your country is Arab nation which makes you guy second class citizens :pachah1:

Som

VIP
Only indigenous sub clans inside SL should be entitled to Somaliland citizenship
This would make sense if Somaliland was serious about being a non tribal country, so following this logic reer ddsi Isaaqs should not get somaliland citizenship because They are not indigenous to SL. They are indigenous to eastern Ethiopia.Just following your logic.
Look at arab countries for example, Syrians are Syrians, Iraqis are Iraqis, all are arabs. You won't see an iraqi qabil who also lives in syria getting Syria's nationality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending