landers come in it's urgent

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
they have been spreading miss information in wikipedia for years. there needs to be some authority in wikipedia

the jihad is everywhere from twitter to reddit,these fools have reddit sub groups that discuss all day long on how to mess with SL(great nation)

"Jihad" have you lost the damn plot? The fact you had to put great nation in brackets already answers my question.

:gucciwhat:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Did I wake you up from your craziness or something what's with the "huh" do you know what jihad even means for you to being using it in this manner?
jihad is just an arabic word which means struggle you dumb kid and read my post and what i was responding to and if you don't like what i post press ignore and don't quote me

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
jihad is just an arab word which means struggle you dumb kid and read my post and what i was responding to and if you don't like what i post press ignore and don't quote me

It doesn't just mean struggle you gonna ignore all the connations with the word ? I will quote you if I want to clearly your a emotional wreck keep living in your fantasy.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
It doesn't just mean struggle you gonna ignore all the connations with the word ? I will quote you if I want to clearly your a emotional wreck keep living in your fantasy.
dude like who are you? did you read what i was replying to? how did i get in your feelings? why are you still qouting me fool?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
dude like who are you? did you read what i was replying to? how did i get in your feelings? why are you still qouting me fool?

I'll do what I like if you have an issue with me put me on your ignore list. I'm sure that will be seen by Allah as some kind of Jihad for you

Trending