landers come in it's urgent

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
i got banned from wikipedia thanks to a butthurt pro-unionist gadabuursi nigga who reported me

i need y'all to change wikipedia articles about towns in somaliland and put in the somaliland flag and name

the fact that borama and aynabo are under somalia is just an insult to my integrity

let's fight the wikipedia jihad my niggaz:salute:

i got banned from wikipedia thanks to a butthurt pro-unionist gadabuursi nigga who reported me

i need y'all to change wikipedia articles about towns in somaliland and put in the somaliland flag and name

the fact that borama and aynabo are under somalia is just an insult to my integrity

let's fight the wikipedia jihad my niggaz:salute:

But, Boroma is the provincial capital of awdal in SL.
Caynaba is the provincial capital of Saraar

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
caynaba article has been saved by the moderators all praise be to Allah

Attachments

• FBEBCFD2-D701-4E08-A07C-DBD1FCD41B6C.png
    FBEBCFD2-D701-4E08-A07C-DBD1FCD41B6C.png
    493.5 KB · Views: 196

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Reer Yoonis Habar jeclo are laandheres . the city is 35,000 people mostly Reer Yoonis wow
take everything with a pinch of salt bro

the butthurt gadabuursi guy who reported me deadass said gadabuursi own everything west of berbera before someone removed it:damn::drakelaugh::dead:

Attachments

• 634B4546-A88A-41F0-874F-1ABB7CF0FA9E.png
    634B4546-A88A-41F0-874F-1ABB7CF0FA9E.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 150

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
What's so urgent about this :umwhat:

And most Gadabursi's are pro-unionist
who asked you to come here, spout that shit and tell me it aint urgent nigga?:bell:

this is urgent for me and my landers. we're fighting to get ictiraaf on wikipedia and so far we're almost there

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
this aint me loool am more in to the history side of things but these wikipedia landers are insane with the whole ictiraaf crusade lately
its actually the reverse lool

i usually dont give a f*ck about wikipedia but we got butthurt niggas who hate anything thats even remotely somaliland and im just trying to trigger them:bell:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending