land prices in hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
does anyone know landprices around hargeisa(arabsiyo). last time when i asked my aunt she told me 5k could buy you a decent plot but she didn't tell me how much it costs and how far away it is from the city.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Al I know is that prices are going up every year.:ivers:

Muuse Biixi promised when he boost the Somaliland economy after the railway project is completed between Berbera and Wajale that's when Somaliland economy will boom and hopefully, the price rate in Hargeisa will significantly decrease by atleast 30%.

Muuse Biixi promised when he boost the Somaliland economy after the railway project is completed between Berbera and Wajale that's when Somaliland economy will boom and hopefully, the price rate in Hargeisa will significantly decrease by atleast 30%.
You guys(The government) should focus on getting majority interest in the Oil and gas projects and use it to employ locals. Look at those projects: http://moem-sl.com/petroleum-directorate/

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Inside Hargeisa it is horribly overpriced, that's for sure. It is too late to get in now and attempt to make serious money as an individual investor if that is what you are thinking. You will most likely get burned sxb. Your best bet now is to join a large investment group or cooperative that specialized in importing consumer goods or something.

Arabsiyo on the other hand would be a longterm investment, I don't see Hargeisa metropolitan area expanding that far westward with the population density required for serious developments (Paved Roads, Water, Electricity, Telecommunications) for another 15 years or so. That land will most likely sit empty for quite some time. Arabsiyo is a good investment simply because it is situated on the soon to be completed Berbera-Wajaale corridor. You can definitely expect some additional capital gains on your investment there if you are comfortable playing the long game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts