Lamagoodles begging Barawanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't talking about you. I was surprised by the hate between the groups.
Sorry but many people here think Arabs were minority in east Africa , they talk like Arabs just arrived recently, and they have the right to claim other peoples land. Why we dont see Arab trace in north Somali? we do but very few and cant be compared with the south.

100% Arab qurayshi brehs

DSC03084.JPG

Lol 100% No No No.
20 to 40% the rest are mixed God knows and I am sure they have the negro blood on them, So beautiful mashaa .Allah

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Says who they dont own anything? the Liars and story makers to suit them?? thats dont count bro
Of course u dont own anything, ur not native to east africa
Inshallah u will all be deport back to
Ayrabia where u are from, we had enough of ur people and their wicked ways

dat level of delusion, you ashamed of your history breh? Yall got so mad at da Abgaal y'all finally got the balls to kick dem out yo city all thanks to the brave Abu Ahmed Ala al-din.

Dont worry, you prolly laandheere you just dont know it

Xamar truly unuka leh :ftw9nwa:
Xamar is own by the people whom build it, not those who came and married or shagged women. lol

Of course u dont own anything, ur not native to east africa
Inshallah u will all be deport back to
Ayrabia where u are from, he had enough of ur people and their wicked ways
Inshaa allah the true will shock every Somali ignorant like you, as you lot make your own bullshit and try to make it as a fact, Go and get your education from your granddad who is ignorant himself.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
You will be deport make no mistake back to ayrabia or portugal where your bastardized as came from.if i was you i would be getting prepared now

What should I call my self if one of my granddad is pure African blood? Bantu, Xabash, Madow? these are all the same , the point means black people, this include Somalians.

You will be deport make no mistake back to ayrabia or portugal where your bastardized as came from.if i was you i would be getting prepared now
I would rather live with Arabs who are more intelligent then you troll, but I cant claim some other peoples land, its in my blood and against my religion not to steal. I only want to have a peace in my land. Maybe its in your blood to steal lands?

Status
Not open for further replies.