Ladies, would you date an ugly man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Faraxs can be classified as good looking, intelligent, kind, emotionally stable and successful?:manny: Best 3 out of 5 if you're lucky. Anything more is a unicorn. Something has to give. :mjlol:

Any person with sufficient self respect exceeds those barriers, looks is nothing more then weight, physique, style, confidence and grooming which makes up 85% of a persons look which they are in control of.

The other 15% your not in control of is negligible unless they are extreme deformities, others like a bucked tooth or bidaar can be fixed or covered. In a world were all the information you need is available at your fingertips, ignorance is a choice, so is being stupid and uninformed.

The kids are no longer raised with the foundations of excel in everything "that you do" to become the most complete person that you can be, that desire doesn't even exist in the fast majority of them.

Everyone is perfectly content in their pathetic miserable states, watching useless episodes after episodes of junk shows for escapism, pile up pound after pound of toxic weight, watch days, weeks, months and years fly by with no improvements in any department other then regression everywhere.

Not totally hideous or deformed but just fat with a double chin or huge forehead or looked like biggie?

What if they shared your political views, your cultural views, wanted the same number of kids etc and they had a great personality? But you just didn't want to sleep with them?

How important are looks to you?

I'm asking this because my friend met this guy online and they talked for hours and laughed at each other's jokes but when they chatted on video she was really disappointed. She is considering keeping it going in hopes that he will grow on her but I think she should cut him loose because I doubt she'll ever fancy him and it's cruel to give him hope.

If he ain't a ten :)

He aint coming in the tent :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Looks used to be important to me and it still is but I wouldn't marry them, maybe mistress or a side thing to physically satisfy myself, but not marriage. Looks disappear eventually, all your left with is personality, intelligence and things you can connect to even after the physical is gone. That's why somalis have a high divorce rate, indhahooda ayaa been uu sheego

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My soul mate is someone that not only thinks alike but is even further and we can bounce ideas of each other and grow as time goes. If that isn't there and it's only looks, i'll pay ya $100 bucks for a few hours and nabaday.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have yet to meet a true soul mate gaal or muslim. Both really piss me off how pathetic they think. Gaal is more focussed on satisfying their earthly pleasures like the home, car, needing people and social contact, and shit like that. The muslim is way to far on the god part even though they dont have a lick of faith if they cant walk between two lions and trust in god, their prayers are useless yet they are so religious on the outside and it's all just shits n giggles.

So I haven't met a true soul mate, I have met women im attracted to but I know it's just for one night at best, I can't sit there listening to their childish mind. If ya ugly as hell but actually engage my mind, ill prefer that for marriage over a dumb gorgeous woman cuz u gotta wake up to that every day the childishness of the mind.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Y
I think that's great having someone that is more personality wise compatible; however, for me I put the most important in your least important when it comes to this subject: Looks. I can't bring myself to let personality override looks, maybe it's a phase am going through now, but as it stands it is a battle that I can't win within myself.
Are you a t

I was there too sxb, I only cared for looks but as times go on u will realize can u wake up to a gorgeous woman everyday and she is talking about her 'ilaan' and make-up and what someone else is doing? if ya can, go ahead but if u cant u might head into a divorce later on. Make your choices wise and know she will get old and ugly eventually. Just go and have mistresses when you go overseas travelling and keep a good wife at home that your compatible with. What she dont know wont hurt ya wife, so the mistresses that are gorgeous just use them for one night and discard but never get emotionally attached to the mistress, u know what u want and keep at that stage and move on. Remember god dont care unless it's on your conscious and you feel u did something bad, but if u dont u wont be judged for something that u dont think was bad to begin with. Its your regrets on ya deathbed that u will get judged on and if that is sitting on your mind be prepared to answer to god. No wonder the muslim emperors had 1000s of concubines

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think that's great having someone that is more personality wise compatible; however, for me I put the most important in your least important when it comes to this subject: Looks. I can't bring myself to let personality override looks, maybe it's a phase am going through now, but as it stands it is a battle that I can't win within myself.

I wish they had disease testing tools you could do on the spot with prostitutes, you know some sort of scanning app that says she got this disease and that. It would definitely quicken the process and eliminate the problem of diseases. Take one of those in your kits and travel and get prostitutes. I mean it can't be that difficult wouldn't be just comparing a disease blood and it's signatures and looking at someone else blood for those signatures.

Last edited:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Imo, the 'hot factor' is a bonus. Obviously no girl is gonna dislike a guy who happens to be good looking-- but it's not 'up there' in terms of THE biggest priorities on my list (thus, not a 'must'). Everyone would rather a good looking guy who checks everything on the list (ideal) > an ugly [or even, average] guy who does the same, ofc, but if that's not an option...compromise can be a possibility (although I do understand some girls' argument here that looks is the cause for initial appeal,..I still think attraction can take place in the absence of that).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like Earl too, There is something that pulls me to him
I think it's his personality, His voice is nice too
He's adorable :damn:

Y

I was there too sxb, I only cared for looks but as times go on u will realize can u wake up to a gorgeous woman everyday and she is talking about her 'ilaan' and make-up and what someone else is doing? if ya can, go ahead but if u cant u might head into a divorce later on. Make your choices wise and know she will get old and ugly eventually. Just go and have mistresses when you go overseas travelling and keep a good wife at home that your compatible with. What she dont know wont hurt ya wife, so the mistresses that are gorgeous just use them for one night and discard but never get emotionally attached to the mistress, u know what u want and keep at that stage and move on. Remember god dont care unless it's on your conscious and you feel u did something bad, but if u dont u wont be judged for something that u dont think was bad to begin with. Its your regrets on ya deathbed that u will get judged on and if that is sitting on your mind be prepared to answer to god. No wonder the muslim emperors had 1000s of concubines

What a remix of the diin you have there o_O

But tbh pay attention, i once dated this guy and lets say he wasnt the best looking guy

He ended up stalking me :noneck:
So dont give an ugly ass the chance tbh

Saying what? :gucciwhat:

I've been stalked in the past by two men on separate occasions so I know how you must feel.

I felt scared for sometime but now i feel okay tbh, totally forgot about that

How long did it went on with you? And how did it start im curious..

I felt scared for sometime but now i feel okay tbh, totally forgot about that

How long did it went on with you? And how did it start im curious..

I hope it doesn't start again.

The first time went on for months and I didn't know him, he used to follow me to college and my home. It was very scary.

The second one I sort of knew him and he wanted to marry me so he thought I'd pay attention to him if he stalked me even on social media and try to touch me as well.

Both gave up when I repeatedly drew attention to them to the public (screaming leave me alone, stop following me, I'm going to call the police etc) after which they gave up their dream that I'd fall in love with them.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Any person with sufficient self respect exceeds those barriers, looks is nothing more then weight, physique, style, confidence and grooming which makes up 85% of a persons look which they are in control of.

The other 15% your not in control of is negligible unless they are extreme deformities, others like a bucked tooth or bidaar can be fixed or covered. In a world were all the information you need is available at your fingertips, ignorance is a choice, so is being stupid and uninformed.

The kids are no longer raised with the foundations of excel in everything "that you do" to become the most complete person that you can be, that desire doesn't even exist in the fast majority of them.

Everyone is perfectly content in their pathetic miserable states, watching useless episodes after episodes of junk shows for escapism, pile up pound after pound of toxic weight, watch days, weeks, months and years fly by with no improvements in any department other then regression everywhere.

:trumpsmirk:Proper nutrition begins before the womb. Women are impacted by the nutritional choices of their grandmothers. :pachah1:Let's just say mine were beautiful, Mash'Allah. I feel sorry for my future grandchildren; they will likely be genetically modified guppies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending