Ladies, would you date an ugly man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i wouldn't go for an ugly guy

Update:

She forgot to tell me the part where he's actually superficial as f*ck himself. He told her he only liked perky breasts, small waist and big bums and hers have sagged a little with age and she has a small bum. He made it sound like he was settling for her, qatar ayuu iska dhigay with his demands.

After mulling that over she decided to call the whole thing quits and begin her search once more.

It is usually the ugliest guys who are the most arrogant. Ka bax dheh.:camby:

No, i wouldn't go for an ugly guy

It is usually the ugliest guys who are the most arrogant. Ka bax dheh.:camby:

I've seen his picture and he should not be that picky. Plus he's not a six figure nigga neither but he has really high self esteem.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I'll answer even though i like wimin and i'm a man: I refuse to even speak to ugly women and avoid them at all times forget about marrying one

Although i must say that i am talking about lacnatullaah white women, not xaliimos. Xaliimos have respect and wont harrass innocent faaraxs unlike godzilla looking horrific zombie like Becky

Update:

She forgot to tell me the part where he's actually superficial as f*ck himself. He told her he only liked perky breasts, small waist and big bums and hers have sagged a little with age and she has a small bum. He made it sound like he was settling for her, qatar ayuu iska dhigay with his demands.

After mulling that over she decided to call the whole thing quits and begin her search once more.

You like your friend don't you? It can also be you seeking an advise but pretending it ain't you :) . We all played that game back in the days with our friends.

The dude's expectations don't match his realities though. If I was putting pressure on a woman I am interested in for her body to fit my expectations, it would only be fair if I am as fit.

Kudos to him for having high self esteem. That is a Somali trait, every camel-herder thinks he is King Tutankhamun. It is good trait to have but it needs to match realities on the ground.

maybe? it would be difficult af cause attraction is one of the main factors needed in a relationship:damedamn:
but if i really loved the guy i would give him a chance regardless

You like your friend don't you? It can also be you seeking an advise but pretending it ain't you :) . We all played that game back in the days with our friends.

The dude's expectations don't match his realities though. If I was putting pressure on a woman I am interested in for her body to fit my expectations, it would only be fair if I am as fit.

Kudos to him for having high self esteem. That is a Somali trait, every camel-herder thinks he is King Tutankhamun. It is good trait to have but it needs to match realities on the ground.

I do like her and the single life is entertaining to me so like to share it, I'm not seeking advice just sheeko to procrastinate on.

That's exactly what I was thinking, he needs to match up. My friend is very pretty and she's educated and earns a lot. He didn't have a picture on his profile for a reason.

TooMacaan

VIP
Imo, the 'hot factor' is a bonus. Obviously no girl is gonna dislike a guy who happens to be good looking-- but it's not 'up there' in terms of THE biggest priorities on my list (thus, not a 'must'). Everyone would rather a good looking guy who checks everything on the list (ideal) > an ugly [or even, average] guy who does the same, ofc, but if that's not an option...compromise can be a possibility (although I do understand some girls' argument here that looks is the cause for initial appeal,..I still think attraction can take place in the absence of that).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
How many Faraxs can be classified as good looking, intelligent, kind, emotionally stable and successful?:manny: Best 3 out of 5 if you're lucky. Anything more is a unicorn. Something has to give. :mjlol:
Ooh, and there's that left jab :siilaanyolaugh:
What a comeback :mjlol:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
How many Faraxs can be classified as good looking, intelligent, kind, emotionally stable and successful?:manny: Best 3 out of 5 if you're lucky. Anything more is a unicorn. Something has to give. :mjlol:
Granted you shouldn't lower your sights but women expect all these from guys but half of them can't even keep their weight in check. Talk about passing the buck. What if I told you I have all the traits you are looking for, :mjpls:, and then some.

Anyway, I am not into men vs. women bashing threads. I know it garners more views and posts. If two people are interested in each other, I don't see why they can't work things out -- warts and all.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Granted you shouldn't lower your sights but women expect all these from guys but half of them can't even keep their weight in check. Talk about passing the buck. What if I told you I have all the traits you are looking for, :mjpls:, and then some.

Anyway, I am not into men vs. women bashing threads. I know it garners more views and posts. If two people are interested in each other, I don't see why they can't work things out -- warts and all.

We look too much alike.:wtf: Two positives might create the Somali version of Beverly Hill Billies; inbred and moonshine sipping like @supz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts