Ladies, would you date an ugly man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she's really put off and disappointed but really liked his personality. I just think she's wasting his time if she thinks her gut reaction will change.

I see. Well if that's the case then she should do herself a favour and leave him. She may later on resent him if she stays.

There are dudes out there with the full-package, tell her to keep looking.

I see. Well if that's the case then she should do herself a favour and leave him. She may later on resent him if she stays.

There are dudes out there with the full-package, tell her to keep looking.

Yeah she's pretty with a good job she will surely find someone else in no time.

Eh, I am not too picky. As long as I can actually stand looking at him, we're good. Too many people out there are focused on the wrong things and are driven by lust :kanyeshrug:

Not totally hideous or deformed but just fat with a double chin or huge forehead or looked like biggie?

What if they shared your political views, your cultural views, wanted the same number of kids etc and they had a great personality? But you just didn't want to sleep with them?

How important are looks to you?

I'm asking this because my friend met this guy online and they talked for hours and laughed at each other's jokes but when they chatted on video she was really disappointed. She is considering keeping it going in hopes that he will grow on her but I think she should cut him loose because I doubt she'll ever fancy him and it's cruel to give him hope.

What makes a person ugly is their unhealthy lifestyle that causes all forms of obesity in the wrong places (gut, face, hips etc) all of this can be easily addressed with a good diet and a decent fitness regimen that will transform the person completely, she just needs to lit the fire under his arse.

I have seen women that I classed as 2 go to 8 with that single transformation and I couldn't belief what I was looking at or even recognise her in a million years.

Your friend missed that opportunity when she first saw him, she should have told him point blank in a joke stern tone "sxb your going to loose all that, it's unhealthy and off-putting", males respond to this better then females.

I can guarantee you he was insecure about this beforehand but her silence is being treated as consent. I am of the opinion you always tell the truth to the person regardless whether that's going to hurt or not, because the pain or damages you cause with your silence is far worse to both you and that other person in the end.

This is the same tragedy that leads to a farax staying silent while his wife goes on a slow painful journey of piling up 90 unhealthy pounds because he doesn't want to offend her, in the end he either ends up divorcing her or marries a second wife hurting her far more down the line.

Nooo.

I don't care if he's wealthy, highly educated or even owns a palace. If I he's not giving me butterflies when we lock eyes, I just can't.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Looks fade over time, but a persons personalinity, skills and education will carry them much further than just good looks, unless u meet a person with all that above, it's best to keep an open mind. :)

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Nah, I can’t marry someone who I’m physically not attracted too. I mean you’re going to be intimate with that person and have to wake up next to them. And someone’s character can make them even more attractive. So it’s not all about the looks, but there has to be some physical attraction for me to take the next step.

Not totally hideous or deformed but just fat with a double chin or huge forehead or looked like biggie?

What if they shared your political views, your cultural views, wanted the same number of kids etc and they had a great personality? But you just didn't want to sleep with them?

How important are looks to you?

I'm asking this because my friend met this guy online and they talked for hours and laughed at each other's jokes but when they chatted on video she was really disappointed. She is considering keeping it going in hopes that he will grow on her but I think she should cut him loose because I doubt she'll ever fancy him and it's cruel to give him hope.

What if he is open to working towards some body goals she might appreciate while the love grows? Love and companionship is not about hard rock bodies to pump against but emotional connection, wisdom, kindness and vision for the future.

People who are great f*ck are usually empty and devoid of reliable characteristics that in the long run make a love life succeed. Weight problems can be fixed if people are willing to work towards making each other happy, but it is not the one factor that decides how good life will be for you.

Conclusion for this case:

Your friend is half way successful in finding someone compatible, the other half she can encourage and be open with him. Most likely, when a guy likes a woman and she gives him an honest advise on something that can work in his favor, guys would fix the problems they have.

Shallow choices lead to shallow and fleeting love lives.

On top of that, an average guy with good brains is better than a dummy with a good body. What are you gonna do with him? you will soon get bored with his stupidity unless you are stupid too, in which case, birds of a feather flock together.

Looks fade over time, but a persons personalinity, skills and education will carry them much further than just good looks, unless u meet a person with all that above, it's best to keep an open mind. :)

I would be suspicious of any woman who told me she liked me because of my looks. I would't consider such a female as a long term goal for myself but fun female to have on a need basis.

It raises a red flag because she can do the same with any other guy who has similar body qualities as me. She isn't deep thinker but superficial, and for that, she gets used deservedly.

VixR

Veritas
I hate these questions, bc they're always dealing in extremes.

Would you save your husband or your child? :holeup:

What if he's everything you want, but he's tragically ugly as f*ck? :jaynerd:

If these were timed questions, I'd have failed a few times over for pausing.

Believe it or not, but to me everyone has something beautiul about them
People often see only the ugliness in people but i always notice 1 thing which is beautiful at least

And to me someone is beautiful if they have a good heart, talk about things what matter and not designer stuff, have deen, happy in life etc

To me ugly is, if someone has bad habits like smoking, drinking, clubbing, swearing etc
Or not caring about his physique, always being lazy and eating way too much

If someone isnt way tooo skinny or way too fat, doesnt have bad habits, i dont really see what can be ugly about someone lol

The only thing i dont like are bad teeth but even bad teeth can be fixed, and if not i wouldnt care if someone personality is good for me :manny:

I wouldnt care much about what my friends would think or people outside, its not like they are his wife:hillarybiz:

Sis stop lying!!!

I often see that the most pretty faced ppl are egoistic, want to gain in money and attention, are obsessed with social media and what others think of them

I want someone to share a life with and the face you are born with you cant choose, but you can choose the way you behave etc

meh i cant really explain i feel old fashioned
:manny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update:

She forgot to tell me the part where he's actually superficial as f*ck himself. He told her he only liked perky breasts, small waist and big bums and hers have sagged a little with age and she has a small bum. He made it sound like he was settling for her, qatar ayuu iska dhigay with his demands.

After mulling that over she decided to call the whole thing quits and begin her search once more.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I'll answer even though i like wimin and i'm a man: I refuse to even speak to ugly women and avoid them at all times forget about marrying one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts