Ladies, would you date an ugly man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not totally hideous or deformed but just fat with a double chin or huge forehead or looked like biggie?

What if they shared your political views, your cultural views, wanted the same number of kids etc and they had a great personality? But you just didn't want to sleep with them?

How important are looks to you?

I'm asking this because my friend met this guy online and they talked for hours and laughed at each other's jokes but when they chatted on video she was really disappointed. She is considering keeping it going in hopes that he will grow on her but I think she should cut him loose because I doubt she'll ever fancy him and it's cruel to give him hope.

f*ck no.
Looks are very important to me in a relationship, especially if i’m planning to have kids with this person.
I couldn’t date a guy i’m not physically attracted to.
Imagine waking up next to some ugly ass guy every morning :susp:

Tell that friend to quit what she's doing. Anyway the only guys I've ever fancied irl have not been on the attractive side. This one guy who was a lot older and I had huge crush on wasn't attractive at all, but I remember one time these girls were rating all the guys we knew and when they got to him they gave him 8/10! I was so surprised because I thought I was the only one and he was seriously not that good looking. He didn't even have a cute smile.

hmmm.

Yes & No.

First time you meet them they gotta look attractive to you. You haven’t established any kind of relationship, so you’re judging what you feel about them purely by their physical.

BUT if you have known someone as a friend first, it is possible to develop feelings over time even if they’re not someone you think is goodlooking or your type.

If I don't want someone sexually I will not marry them. If fucking is a chore that's fucked up.

Nah sis what I met is there’s ugly dudes we might fancy :)

If she’s not attracted to him tell her to move on
There’s no hope in faking it
And I’m sure he’ll
appreciate the honesty
Like beyonce fell for jay z
I think we all had a phase in our life
Were the looks weren’t important

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They've dated me, there's hope.

All ugly men keep faith

Real talk, why do gorgeous Somali chicks almost always end up with the least handsome looking fella?

There has been so many marriages I've witnessed and believe me them super gorgeous chicks from the neighborhoods always end up with below average looking cat who just happens to have a career going on.

My judgement is that as girls mature they substitute handsome men for his upper career

Nah sis what I met is there’s ugly dudes we might fancy :)

If she’s not attracted to him tell her to move on
There’s no hope in faking it
And I’m sure he’ll
appreciate the honesty
Like beyonce fell for jay z
I think we all had a phase in our life
Were the looks weren’t important

Jay Z works out and is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. I'm talking about a fat guy, not good looking with an average job but a nice personality.

Gambar

VIP

All ugly men keep faith

Real talk, why do gorgeous Somali chicks almost always end up with the least handsome looking fella?

There has been so many marriages I've witnessed and believe me them super gorgeous chicks from the neighborhoods always end up with below average looking cat who just happens to have a career going on.

My judgement is that as girls mature they substitute handsome men for his upper career
Because their kids are probably really cute.

Like cancels like, so like and unlike means like.

All ugly men keep faith

Money is an aphrodisiac. Besides I think Somali girls aren't that shallow when it comes to looks, they're looking for a package.

There are very few people in this world that are "ugly" and even then, we aren't supposed to call someone ugly in Islam.

Allah says in the Qur'an:

“We have indeed created humankind in the best of molds.”
Quran 95:4 (Surat At-Tin, The Fig)

But to answer your question, I think it is important to be physically attracted to someone. You would be doing yourself a disservice if you were not, given the nature of marriage. On the other hand, I also think that a man can grow on you, but there has to be a baseline. In other words, he is decent looking, but once you got to really know him, he became much more attractive.

There are very few people in this world that are "ugly" and even then, we aren't supposed to call someone ugly in Islam.

Allah says in the Qur'an:

“We have indeed created humankind in the best of molds.”
Quran 95:4 (Surat At-Tin, The Fig)

But to answer your question, I think it is important to be physically attracted to someone. You would be doing yourself a disservice if you were not, given the nature of marriage. On the other hand, I also think that a man can grow on you, but there has to be a baseline. In other words, he is decent looking, but once you got to really know him, he became much more attractive.

Abaayo that's very cute, but I need to describe how attractive a person is.

Yeah I saw a picture of this guy and I don't see this girl who is even more shallow than me ever falling for him.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No never,

I'm very affectionate person when I'm in a relationship. I can't see myself cuddling with an ugly man. I'm sorry.

Abaayo that's very cute, but I need to describe how attractive a person is.

Yeah I saw a picture of this guy and I don't see this girl who is even more shallow than me ever falling for him.

I'm not sure I follow what you're saying here.

Did you get a chance to speak to your friend? Everyone is different, and perhaps she is willing to look beyond the exterior in this situation.

I'm not sure I follow what you're saying here.

Did you get a chance to speak to your friend? Everyone is different, and perhaps she is willing to look beyond the exterior in this situation.

Well she's really put off and disappointed but really liked his personality. I just think she's wasting his time if she thinks her gut reaction will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending