Ladies, why do Somali girls not marry other East Africans like Ethiopian,Eritrean or Sudanese?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Same reason why most Somali women don't marry cadaans, and indians, cause Somalis as a whole typically stick to their own.

Calling madows j*reers but then larping as the Somali Kevin Samuels is beyond cringeworthy. Every post of yours is complaining about Somali women. Western Somali women are not marriage material is a cheap ripoff of western black women are not marriage material à la passport bros
Kevin Samuel was an upper middle class posh image consultant, who mannerism, thoughts and beliefs were contrary to what you would call “black”. That’s why majority of his clients were non blacks and before Andrew Tate replaced him, Kevin Samuel was the face of the international red pill sphere. Do some research before you make false claims next time.

I do not complain about Somali women but rather western women, I don’t differentiate them. Except when trolling for my own amusement.

western women in general are not marriage material and that’s not exclusively to the black community. Latinos, Asians, whites, blacks and increasingly more Somalis are saying the same thing. Because they all experience the western female mindset.

. I'd respect your grift more if you had some original thoughts. Who are these über successful Somali men marrying out? Provide some examples.

Implying Somali women are "masculine" and not submissive like madow women.
You don’t even know what you are saying!!
Bragging about how times are changing and Somali men are dating interracially in large amounts (despite no evidence of this) as though there's been some kind of interracial renaissance.
Somali women no longer have exclusivity to Somali men, for a very simple reason.
There is nothing unique about you anymore, you talk, walk, act, believe and argue the same points as your fellow western sisters. thanks to your hive brain.
So now choosing between you and an ajinabi woman is just a matter of preference, like choosing the flavor of ice cream one likes.
Just regurgitating black incel garbage (we date more non-black women than you date non-black men = we date more non-somalis than you). The embarrassing use of "xalimoid" in an attempt to come across as some based 4chan user.
I call most of you xalimoids because you are easy to program, you lack insight, foresight and you have zero self thought.
The only type of thinking you’re capable of is group thinking. That’s why the exact same arguments are being made, by every single one of you that engages me. So much for originality!!!
Implying ajnabi men marry Somali women because their own women don't want them (strange way of coping).
Yes most Somali women that marry out enter marriages filled struggle, where the husband either is an ex con, alcoholic, unemployed, or barely employed. Most times these men vent out their anger and frustrations with life and their circumstances, by using the xalimoid as a punching bags While they happily work, clean, and cook for them. Coping is denying that which you know exist!!!!
Writing a soliloquy about women with "with glowing olive skin, dark silky hair and hazelnut brown eyes" literally no different from black men who spend their time writing essays about the non-black women they drool over. "Glad brothers are waking up to this" = well done on becoming redpilled.
That was a jab at you emotionally sensitive creatures, if I cared that much for Arab women I wouldn’t have turned down so many of them in real life. I would also be married with half Arab kids by now, but nice to see you were butthurt. The though brings joy to my heart.
Seeing you post this pathetic nonsense in one thread and then talk about sunnah in another is strange, aren't dating/relationships in general haram? Try to not live vicariously through interracial couples on tiktok.
I have had more access to ajinabi women than Somalis, so for me personally traditional Somali women are exotic. Ajinabi women along with xalimoids are not.
How can you not call yourself black when you emulate madows in every way? Not a single one of your opinions is something you came up with yourself. Just madow divestor topics repackaged for Somalis. Except we don't suffer from the same issues/self hate as them so your rhetoric falls flat. Whenever I see people talk about Somali incels I'm always confused because I've never met a Somali guy like that irl then I come on here and see you sprouting cliche, 2016 red pill philosophy and realize that these type of guys do exist.
We are slowly catching up to the black community and as issues go, we have a single mother hood, self haters, daddy issues, drug abuse and broken homes.

incels are males who women don’t find sexually attractive, you would have to see me to come to that conclusion. And since you haven’t it’s pure fantasy on your part, but alxadullilah I gets love from the ladies of all persuasions. Was that too black sweety.
The weirdest part about your fascination with interracial couples and who is dating who is that you admit you are from a conservative qabil that barely marries other Somalis yet you come on here and eulogize relationships you will never experience. Embarrassing all around.
How do you know I haven’t already experienced such relationships, you just making things up in your head. Sorry I don’t fit your twisted description of me, but nice try until next time stay salty love.

and for the love of God women stop with these essays, this ain’t college and I’m not your professor.

Last edited:
Kevin Samuel was an upper middle class posh image consultant, who mannerism, thoughts and beliefs were contrary to what you would call “black”. That’s why majority of his clients were non blacks and before Andrew Tate replaced him, Kevin Samuel was the face of the international red pill sphere. Do some research before you make false claims next time.

I do not complain about Somali women but rather western women, I don’t differentiate them. Except when trolling for my own amusement.

western women in general are not marriage material and that’s not exclusively to the black community. Latinos, Asians, whites, blacks and increasingly more Somalis are saying the same thing. Because they all experience the western female mindset.

You don’t even know what you are saying!!

Somali women no longer have exclusivity to Somali men, for a very simple reason.
There is nothing unique about you anymore, you talk, walk, act, believe and argue the same points as your fellow western sisters. thanks to your hive brain.
So now choosing between you and an ajinabi woman is just a matter of preference, like choosing the flavor of ice cream one likes.

I call most of you xalimoids because you are easy to program, you lack insight, foresight and you have zero self thought.
The only type of thinking you’re capable of is group thinking. That’s why the exact same arguments are being made, by every single one of you that engages me. So much for originality!!!

Yes most Somali women that marry out enter marriages filled struggle, where the husband either is an ex con, alcoholic, unemployed, or barely employed. Most times these men vent out their anger and frustrations with life and their circumstances, by using the xalimoid as a punching bags While they happily work, clean, and cook for them. Coping is denying that which you know exist!!!!

That was a jab at you emotionally sensitive creatures, if I cared that much for Arab women I wouldn’t have turned down so many of them in real life. I would also be married with half Arab kids by now, but nice to see you were butthurt. The though brings joy to my heart.

I have had more access to ajinabi women than Somalis, so for me personally traditional Somali women are exotic. Ajinabi women along with xalimoids are not.

We are slowly catching up to the black community and as issues go, we have a single mother hood, self haters, daddy issues, drug abuse and broken homes.

incels are males who women don’t find sexually attractive, you would have to see me to come to that conclusion. And since you haven’t it’s pure fantasy on your part, but alxadullilah I gets love from the ladies of all persuasions. Was that too black sweety.

How do you know I haven’t already experienced such relationships, you just making things up in your head. Sorry I don’t fit your twisted description of me, but nice try until next time stay salty love.

and for the love of God women stop with these essays, this ain’t college and I’m not your professor.
Perhaps upper middle class means something else where you're from but upper class middle people do not live and die in shoebox apartments they're renting; in addition, they have enough money to get regular checkups with their doctors so they don't collapse and die of hypertension. They tend to have decent relationships with their family so their mothers don't end up learning of their death from social media.

Why would his mannerisms, thoughts and beliefs be contrary to what I would call black? Black people are not a monolith. Kevin was never special nor unique, do you gasp when you come across black republicans? Is a black guy sitting in his bedroom wearing a suit something extraordinary? What's special about that?
You're asking me to do research when you claim Kevin was "the face of the international red pill sphere". Lol he was the face of terminally online black incels, theshaderoom and rap forums are not international news outlets. A black person would never be the face of what is primarily a white movement that will always be associated with guys like Roosh V. Why do the Somalis who always claim to be so adamantly opposed madows and their "ghetto culture" (your own words) turn out to be the ones who know so much about barely famous madow celebrities? You talk about younger Somalis assimilating into this "ghetto culture" but it seems as though you're no different from them.

How do I not know what I'm saying when I'm simply reposting your comments word for word?

You drone on and on about how we no longer have exclusivity of Somali men but I'm not seeing this sudden increase in interracial relationships. Could you provide me with some statistics? You made the claim that the most successful Somali men in the west marry out but when I asked for some examples you provided none. Is it because you made that up? Because it shouldn't be hard to come up with some examples.

Accusing others of group thinking is laughable coming from you when you have posted nothing of substance, just the same hashed out takes you've borrowed from youtubers. You lack independent thought and turn to youtubers for a philosophy to guide you through life because you're incapable of reaching simple conclusions by yourself.

There's nothing to deny or cope about because it's simply not true. Most Somalis in interracial relationships, whether male or female, are completely normal people who are married to other completely normal people. I know you'd love to believe that every Halima with an ajnabi is the victim of some kind of abuse but it's simply not true.

Why would I be butthurt? It was embarrassing for you. I'm not the one daydreaming and drooling over another ethnic group. Again, how do you look down on the "ghetto culture" madows have but then act like a madow guy?

Is having "access" to ajnabis some kind of bragging point? We live in the west, we all have access to ajnabis, we're literally in their countries. You make your larp too obvious when you say things like that as though the thought of a Somali person dating and going out with ajnabis is meant to be some shocking revelation and not something normal.

Speak for yourself because me, and the Somalis I know, are decent people who have married parents and do not commit crime. You've watched too many KS videos that you've now come to the conclusion that the majority of Somalis are no different to the madows you constantly watch. Why don't you call yourself black then if Somalis have caught up with them?

I don't need to see you to know what you are. You're an adult man who comes on here to argue with women and lie about being in relationships. How boring is your life that you have to come on here and post fanfiction about all the ajnabi girls you have thirsting over you? There are better ways to spend your time online.

There's no twisted description of you, again I'm simply repeating what you've posted. Are your posts about Islam, how perfect the religion is, how we should all follow the sunnah the truth? Are your posts about the numerous ajnabi women you have fawning over you and all the interracial relationships you've been in the truth? Because the two don't go together; you're either sinning or you're not. Lying online is pathetic.

Your interracial obsession made sense when you confessed that you're from a conservative qabil that barely marries other Somalis. You will grow up and marry a Somali woman from the same qabil as you in order to please your family so you come on here and post your fan fiction as a way of coping about the reality of your life whilst unloading your anger upon Somalis who marry out. Sad. It also explains why you think mixed Somalis are bullied irl, your thoughts are warped by the conservatives you’re around and you don’t realize that the average Somali doesn’t discriminate against mixed kids or those in interracial relationships.

You post daft nonsense and then act surprised when someone counters it. You will read this essay. This isn't college but try doing some basic grammar and spelling exercises, spelling basic words correctly and forming sentences shouldn't be this hard for you.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Perhaps upper middle class means something else where you're from but upper class middle people do not live and die in shoebox apartments they're renting; in addition, they have enough money to get regular checkups with their doctors so they don't collapse and die of hypertension. They tend to have decent relationships with their family so their mothers don't end up learning of their death from social media.

Why would his mannerisms, thoughts and beliefs be contrary to what I would call black? Black people are not a monolith. Kevin was never special nor unique, do you gasp when you come across black republicans? Is a black guy sitting in his bedroom wearing a suit something extraordinary? What's special about that?
You're asking me to do research when you claim Kevin was "the face of the international red pill sphere". Lol he was the face of terminally online black incels, theshaderoom and rap forums are not international news outlets. A black person would never be the face of what is primarily a white movement that will always be associated with guys like Roosh V. Why do the Somalis who always claim to be so adamantly opposed madows and their "ghetto culture" (your own words) turn out to be the ones who know so much about barely famous madow celebrities? You talk about younger Somalis assimilating into this "ghetto culture" but it seems as though you're no different from them.

How do I not know what I'm saying when I'm simply reposting your comments word for word?

You drone on and on about how we no longer have exclusivity of Somali men but I'm not seeing this sudden increase in interracial relationships. Could you provide me with some statistics? You made the claim that the most successful Somali men in the west marry out but when I asked for some examples you provided none. Is it because you made that up? Because it shouldn't be hard to come up with some examples.

Accusing others of group thinking is laughable coming from you when you have posted nothing of substance, just the same hashed out takes you've borrowed from youtubers. You lack independent thought and turn to youtubers for a philosophy to guide you through life because you're incapable of reaching simple conclusions by yourself.

There's nothing to deny or cope about because it's simply not true. Most Somalis in interracial relationships, whether male or female, are completely normal people who are married to other completely normal people. I know you'd love to believe that every Halima with an ajnabi is the victim of some kind of abuse but it's simply not true.

Why would I be butthurt? It was embarrassing for you. I'm not the one daydreaming and drooling over another ethnic group. Again, how do you look down on the "ghetto culture" madows have but then act like a madow guy?

Is having "access" to ajnabis some kind of bragging point? We live in the west, we all have access to ajnabis, we're literally in their countries. You make your larp too obvious when you say things like that as though the thought of a Somali person dating and going out with ajnabis is meant to be some shocking revelation and not something normal.

Speak for yourself because me, and the Somalis I know, are decent people who have married parents and do not commit crime. You've watched too many KS videos that you've now come to the conclusion that the majority of Somalis are no different to the madows you constantly watch. Why don't you call yourself black then if Somalis have caught up with them?

I don't need to see you to know what you are. You're an adult man who comes on here to argue with women and lie about being in relationships. How boring is your life that you have to come on here and post fanfiction about all the ajnabi girls you have thirsting over you? There are better ways to spend your time online.

There's no twisted description of you, again I'm simply repeating what you've posted. Are your posts about Islam, how perfect the religion is, how we should all follow the sunnah the truth? Are your posts about the numerous ajnabi women you have fawning over you and all the interracial relationships you've been in the truth? Because the two don't go together; you're either sinning or you're not. Lying online is pathetic.

Your interracial obsession made sense when you confessed that you're from a conservative qabil that barely marries other Somalis. You will grow up and marry a Somali woman from the same qabil as you in order to please your family so you come on here and post your fan fiction as a way of coping about the reality of your life whilst unloading your anger upon Somalis who marry out. Sad. It also explains why you think mixed Somalis are bullied irl, your thoughts are warped by the conservatives you’re around and you don’t realize that the average Somali doesn’t discriminate against mixed kids or those in interracial relationships.

You post daft nonsense and then act surprised when someone counters it. You will read this essay. This isn't college but try doing some basic grammar and spelling exercises, spelling basic words correctly and forming sentences shouldn't be this hard for you.
You nigglets rn

My mom threatened to disown me if I were to marry another East African. She said she'd die if I married anything else. Only Somalis for me. I had a whole debate about it with her.

"Hooyo, even a Sudani, an Oromo, a Muslim Habesha or Canfar?"

"Iga daa, iga daa. Anigaad doonaysaa inaad ajanbi gaal ah ii keentid".

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
My mom threatened to disown me if I were to marry another East African. She said she'd die if I married anything else. Only Somalis for me.
She's playing her part in keeping the Somali Übermenche pure
IMG_20230525_214014.jpg

^^^^^ I 1000000% agree with this statement!

If your going to face cultural difference, mixed kids and potentially risking abuse and no protection it’s better that at least he has to have enough money or status. I never understood women from all different backgrounds feel like they have all these expectations for their own ppl but when it comes to ajnabi especially caadan they’re willing to settle with an alcoholic with issues.

*sprinkle sprinkle* 💅
Cadaan women have locked this down.the pretty ones lock down a rich black man. Ive even seen two yt girls marrying rich korean stars. Ive never seen a pretty yt girl date out her race if he has no money

I notice that other EA's rarely marry outside of their ethnicity.

Even the biggest Ethio , will somehow go back to one of her fellow country men, forget about the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts