Ladies, What Would You Do?

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Ina adeer, you need to find out what it is dee, female intuition is a real thing. Trust your gut instict Allah has given you and stay vigilant!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You women are never satisfied
Xoogster. I thought you were going to post this.

Anyway, I think humans are difficult to satisfy but this is more about overlooking a possible red flag. Not just getting bored of what on the outside looks to be a catch.
Ina adeer, you need to find out what it is dee, female intuition is a real thing. Trust your gut instict Allah has given you and stay vigilant!
That is what I assumed as well. I know many that are deceived by appearances and very much taken in by what society deems to be admirable to the point of suspending their intuition. And there are some that think having some reservations like in this scenario would make one entitled or even ungrateful. Like don't you dare look a gift horse in the mouth. But people forget you are the one that will have to deal with them beyond what they present to the world.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
When you put it like that they’ll obviously say no but irl they’re ignoring that gut feeling 9/10 times

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wait are u in the west right now cos then your original statement doesn't make sense
My cousin was back home and left in adulthood. I was born in the west. I think that variable can alter things. Hence why I shared it.
When you put it like that they’ll obviously say no but irl they’re ignoring that gut feeling 9/10 times
That's what I was thinking. People love the prospect of a good looking relationship. Both highly credentialed, very attractive and in a similar income bracket. On the outside it is very much a success and people would brow beat you that you are lucky. No one knows one party is controlling or a full blown narcissist. :eek: I could never trade in my peace of mind no matter how good the offer. I realize all that glitters is not gold. I do not want buuq. That is my chief aim.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Abayo macaan. why don’t you ditch your clan and give us Isaaq’s a chance.?

We’re a handsome group and also the most

represented clans next to MJ’s.

Isaaq handsome post:

1660867723852.png

(Habar Awal Warsame Yunis)

1660867769178.jpeg

(Mohamed Farah Dalmar Yusuf)

1660868229513.png

(Musa Haji Isamli Galal)

1660868514314.jpeg

(Muse Bihi Abdi)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mans that lands you will either wake up one day and realise he never had you to begin with. Or be quietly content with the fact you settled for him, thus validating his whims and desires...

Sophisticated is a commitmentphobe, she will find any little excuse to ditch a guy, even if it means making stories up in her head lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
High value good looking farax from the same qabil & you still didn't cuff him :wtf: :faysalwtf:
Abayo macaan. why don’t you ditch your clan and give us Isaaq’s a chance.?

We’re a handsome group and also the most

represented clans next to MJ’s.

Isaaq handsome post:

View attachment 234343

(Habar Awal Warsame Yunis)

View attachment 234344

(Mohamed Farah Dalmar Yusuf)

View attachment 234345

(Musa Haji Isamli Galal)

View attachment 234346

(Muse Bihi Abdi)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not think it is a tribe thing. More so an interpersonal issue that is very much universal. We live in a world quite fixated on appearances that we sometimes lose sight of how important character is. And no matter what a man looks like or has if he makes you feel unsafe. That is not your husband. Keep it moving.
The mans that lands you will either wake up one day and realise he never had you to begin with. Or be quietly content with the fact you settled for him, thus validating his whims and desires...
You brothers seem quite convinced I'm a qumayo that is impossible to please.
Happy Jim Carrey GIF

Sophisticated is a commitmentphobe, she will find any little excuse to ditch a guy, even if it means making stories up in her head lol
How did you know?
False narrative, inaccurate assessment.
How so? So you think a man who looks good on paper can do no wrong and has no issues of his own. Please.:mjlol:

I do not think it is a tribe thing. More so an interpersonal issue that is very much universal. We live in a world quite fixated on appearances that we sometimes lose sight of how important character is. And no matter what a man looks like or has if he makes you feel unsafe. That is not your husband. Keep it moving.

You brothers seem quite convinced I'm a qumayo that is impossible to please.
Happy Jim Carrey GIF

How did you know?

How so? So you think a man who looks good on paper can do no wrong. Nor has no issues of his own. Please.:mjlol:

Because me and you are exactly the same. That's why I didn't get married for so long :mjlaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Because me and you are exactly the same. That's why I didn't get married for so long :mjlaugh:
Let's form a commitment phobe support group. Unironically, I actually have a book on my reading list on this very topic. :cosbyhmm:We will discuss it at our first meeting.

So, ladies, you meet a Somali man who could be from your *qabil* that is 30-something, handsome, 6'3, athletic, well-read, highly educated with a 6+ figure income and workaholic tendencies you find indicative of ambition. He appears rather interested in you. However, your intuition tells you something is off. And it hasn't failed you in the past. Would you still let him pursue you or call it quits? You have noticed some early warning signs of possessiveness.
:stressed: *Spidey senses are tingling*
Get the meds and enjoy your marriage fam. That's the solution.

Let's form a commitment phobe support group. Unironically, I actually have a book on my reading list on this very topic. :cosbyhmm:We will discuss it at our first meeting.
:nvjpqts: ..You can be our Queen B :ftw9nwa:

it is a disease wallahi when you try to find little faults in everyone you talk to or fear that it might get in the way of something in the future 😩

High value good looking farax from the same qabil & you still didn't cuff him :wtf: :faysalwtf:
The only way Sophisticated is getting married is to kidnap her to her aroos, do the wedding while she's tied up and take her to her bedroom and lock the room. :ftw9nwa:

Or else shes always going to find excuses to sabotage every relationship :mjlaugh:

My intuition has never failed me however I would communicate it with him and then see what he does, be carful he might use it against you and do exactly that which proves the point lol

Trending

Latest posts