Ladies, What Would You Do?

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
G

Did I lie? idk how she’s being so choosy with such a small pool in her mid 30s at that, setting herself up for inevitable failure. It’s frustrating to watch

Any sane xalimo would snatch up that gem in a heartbeat

Llsten, I’m not gonna argue with you but rather discredit your slander.

Somali men are not a monolithic group: there’s types of them: with a degrees, businesses and corporate successes.

You’re probably limiting to the wrong one.

but it’s fine if you’re not a fond of them. you’re free to pollute your genes somewhere else.

No one cares: but your slander against us is not tolerated.

So, ladies, you meet a Somali man who could be from your *qabil* that is 30-something, handsome, 6'3, athletic, well-read, highly educated with a 6+ figure income and workaholic tendencies you find indicative of ambition. He appears rather interested in you. However, your intuition tells you something is off. And it hasn't failed you in the past. Would you still let him pursue you or call it quits? You have noticed some early warning signs of possessiveness.
:stressed: *Spidey senses are tingling*
No mention of religiosity, piety or character. Which should be top of your list, these are the attributes that last and stand the test of times, the rest is just toppings.

Every person I know that didn't make religiosity the foundation failed, and the hadith of the Prophet inadvertently informs us.

Perhaps the intuition you speak off is this, a pure fitrah is naturally repulsed by its opposite, or it could be the dua of your mother that was answered.

Unfortunately you appear to suffer from the typical feminist induced diaspora disease that views "possessiveness" which is the demand of attention and devotion to your husband, as something negative.

Not surprised at all as that's the environment you grew up in, but ironically it's the only good trait you mentioned about him, it shows he is not a dayuuth and willing to protect what he has.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Danm you should’ve left his height out of the equation, so we could’ve more options to work with.

you narrowed it so hard it leads me to conclude only one thing….
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somali guys are usually tall. It's kind of expected, but it's not an absolute requirement they are 6'3. What is a shame?
@Sophisticate You like a scumbag Lite or a reformed one don't you? Just be honest with yourself, no judgements here hunno. This is a safe space:lolbron:
I normally go for miskeens (birds of a feather, as they say). Though the ex-saqajaans are very insightful and colourful. I'm cool with them, provided they are respectful and honest.
But in all honestly, sometimes somethings just feels off about a person. I had a gymbro when I was 18 who was the nicest guy ever. But something just felt off about the guy. There was this "empty" look in his eyes. You could tell he was just going through the motions and did/said things because that's what a normal person was supposed to do/say. You're brain's designed to sniff weird shit like that out.
That's what I'm saying. I'm not fond of the deadpan stare either or out-of-sync emotions and facial expressions (for a person that is neurotypical and uninjured) as it makes people seem like they are putting on an act.
It's not. Or atleast I hope it's not because the simping's going to go into overdrive otherwise and I don't need that kind of competition :wow1: :wow1:
:hemad: No comment.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Imagine being choosy with bottom tier men
Sis, I suggest you consider modifying your language. Somali men are not bottom tier; they vary considerably.

External markers of success and attractiveness are not all there is to life. Of course, I consider earning potential and attractiveness. I just have to choose wisely in terms of character because a negative relationship can adversely impact my health. I have an autoimmune condition, so I am very attuned to that. A bad marriage could increase inflammatory markers from chronic psychosomatic stress.

They could look like Don Juan and have a lucrative career, but that won't appeal to me if they have some red flags. How a man treats others does. And in the gentleman's case, I outlined there was no discussion of that.
The only time 'Somali' women agree to or accept marriage is when they are desperate, due to age or other factors. Get knocked up. If you are not experiencing any of that I'm here to inform you you are not marrying anyone Soph.
And the energy of lack or excessive want does not get you the desired outcome. I have never been desperate, and that won't change. Nor has it with age.

No mention of religiosity, piety or character. Which should be top of your list, these are the attributes that last and stand the test of times, the rest is just toppings.

Every person I know that didn't make religiosity the foundation failed, and the hadith of the Prophet inadvertently informs us.

Perhaps the intuition you speak off is this, a pure fitrah is naturally repulsed by its opposite, or it could be the dua of your mother that was answered.

Unfortunately you appear to suffer from the typical feminist induced diaspora disease that views "possessiveness" which is the demand of attention and devotion to your husband, as something negative.

Not surprised at all as that's the environment you grew up in, but ironically it's the only good trait you mentioned about him, it shows he is not a dayuuth and willing to protect what he has.
Welcome Back,

You hit the nail on the head. No discussion of character was outlined. Nor any reference to their religious or spiritual connection or foundation in this 'caveat.'

Possessiveness can be an issue down the road, particularly if it contributes to emotional or physical abuse.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate
Out of the 3: looks,finance & character/compatibility

Which one is the most important to you ?
My post-pandemic perspective sways me in favour of character as it stands the test of time and is the most enduring of all 3. I have no time in my life for inconsiderate individuals. Looks grow old quickly and finances may fluctuate.

K-M-O

Sis, I suggest you consider modifying your language. Somali men are not bottom tier; they vary considerably.

External markers of success and attractiveness are not all there is to life. Of course, I consider earning potential and attractiveness. I just have to choose wisely in terms of character because a negative relationship can adversely impact my health. I have an autoimmune condition, so I am very attuned to that. A bad marriage could increase inflammatory markers from chronic psychosomatic stress.

She’s insecure that you have preference for your own kind.

1661079395730.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She’s insecure that you have preference for your own kind.

View attachment 234577
I highly doubt that. However, I suggest not letting the gender wars online negatively influence the impression of Somali guys. We have such a huge diaspora.
The man had it all, just not enough to tickle your fancy if you know what I mean.
If this type of person in this scenario has it all. Then they would generate feeling of safety in a prospect.

I have never had a physically intimate relationship so don't you dare besmirch my name. I maybe attractive but don't assume or try to fit me into your weird Red Pill models.

K-M-O

I highly doubt that. However, I suggest not letting the gender wars online negatively influence the impression of Somali guys. We have such a huge diaspora.

Gender wars has effected every demographics in the west.

Divest movement has become a plague that effected all of us.

Everyone struggle to get to know the opposite sex. The men uses these
Black pill or red pill contents just to cope with their struggle.

while the women take modern feminism value to the next level.

We lost our cultural value and as oriented people.

We project rather than discuss.

I’m not referring to Somalis btw: I’m referring to everyone who has adopted to the western value.

If this type of person in this scenario has it all. Then they would generate feeling of safety in a prospect.
It all depends on the needs of the women in question, doesn’t it.

A plain woman like @HIBAQ123, wouldn’t let a man of that caliber disappear into the night.

I have never had a physically intimate relationship so don't you dare besmirch my name.
For an “attractive” women in her 30’s, never is a strong word but uuuuh…..
Idris Elba Reaction GIF

I maybe attractive but don't assume or try to fit me into your weird Red Pill models.
Just because am an attractive man, that knows a thing or two about women, does not make me red pill.

Last edited:
My post-pandemic perspective sways me in favour of character as it stands the test of time and is the most enduring of all 3. I have no time in my life for inconsiderate individuals. Looks grow old quickly and finances may fluctuate.
You worries make now more sense .
I'd also say compatibility & character is the most important factor for a long term relationship & its success.

I don't know if our opinions from a Male perspective will help you much ,since selecting a suitable partner seems more difficult for a women ,but the only advice that comes to my mind is : dont compromise on your non-negotiables like compatibility and character & maybe comprise a lil in the looks & finance side .

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
So, ladies, you meet a Somali man who could be from your *qabil* that is 30-something, handsome, 6'3, athletic, well-read, highly educated with a 6+ figure income and workaholic tendencies you find indicative of ambition. He appears rather interested in you. However, your intuition tells you something is off. And it hasn't failed you in the past. Would you still let him pursue you or call it quits? You have noticed some early warning signs of possessiveness.
:stressed: *Spidey senses are tingling*
Trust you guts. You only have to pick one man. If he give you a bad feels. That enough for you to look for someone else

:cosbyhmm:I have not taken so much as an over-the-counter pharmaceutical in 20 years. Unless, of course, you infer something is wrong with not pursuing the option presented in this 'scenario.'

That seems reasonable and fairminded in such a scenario. However, I'm not really of this opinion of a scarcity of opportunities. They do present themselves in various forms. More concerned about actual fit, how a brother acts towards others, his consistency, and emotional stability in addition to shared commonalities. Also, what IIahi has for you will be yours.

Thank you, Ladylike. The brothers think girls should bear it in the interest of snagging what looks like an amazing catch. However, you can't ignore your internal hazard lights or intuition/gut feelings, especially if something seems off-key. Not in a quirky sense, but more like a mismatch between facial expressions and emotions. I feel like we should trust our unconscious mind. When people like someone tend to shut off certain feelings, opting to see the best.

So good luck with the capture.
beauty and the beast books GIF

AJ. You are an odey with two kids and a wife. That ship sailed long ago. :mjkkk: I doubt you give off narc vibes.

I don't think so. I don't conform to the type of person that would have issues with commitment. Parents together, emotionally available, and no history of trauma. Nothing too monumental. No one ever broke my heart. I'm not even jaded. Try that spiel with someone else.

There should be a concerted effort to get sophisticated of the market, the Somali people can't afford to lose a qalanjo like her :ftw9nwa:

Possessiveness? That's hot. Especially for us sick-minded Gen Zs. If he's all that you mentioned, I would welcome it with open arms.

But I guess trusting your intuition would be the more logically choice.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It all depends on the needs of the women in question, doesn’t it.

A plain woman like @HIBAQ123, wouldn’t let a man of that caliber disappear into the night.
She's very pretty. People only have a caveat. They do not know enough about the prospect to screen them out.
For an “attractive” women in her 30’s, never is a strong word but uuuuh…..
Idris Elba Reaction GIF

Just because am an attractive man, that knows a thing or two about women, does not make me red pill.
Gender wars has effected every demographics in the west.

Divest movement has become a plague that effected all of us.

Everyone struggle to get to know the opposite sex. The men uses these
Black pill or red pill contents just to cope with their struggle.

while the women take modern feminism value to the next level.

We lost our cultural value and as oriented people.

We project rather than discuss.

I’m not referring to Somalis btw: I’m referring to everyone who has adopted to the western value.
It is more of a plan to sow seeds of discontent and division. These beliefs are certainly by design. And anyone who falls for that is a pawn in a game intended to reduce the global population. It's anti-human at its very core and family. Some of us are unaware of the level of programming. :stressed:
this cant be same person as the voice note in the previous post i quoted, psychosis proven.
You are only heightening my value. Men love them a little deranged.